Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Pats vs Chargers (game comments)

Maroney has been awesome this second half.

The Pats make me want to _________.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Anyone who (not gonna mention anyones screen name
    ;D) thinks our OL provides great pass protection should be watching this game.

An actual pocket that Brady can move around in with a thing called "Passing Lanes" that actually open to the place that the WR's are supposed to be getting the ball.

By the way, even with that good protection Brady sure is throwing it up for grabs a bit.
    Good thing the OL can also make holes for Maroney.

Edit.
    By the way I got to watch the Golden Gophers again today.
    Kept switching back and forth.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Thank GOD the pats won and they won ugly, just wait until Brady gets in the hot weather! GO PATS!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

vikesfargo is offline Asst. Coach

Congratulations to Randy Moss, Laurence Maroney, and the Patriots. What a great team. 18-0.

It's too bad the Chargers didn't have everyone healthy, or they could have given the Pats a better game.

I have to say that both Maroney and Kevin Faulk were simply outstanding today. They both deserve a game ball.

Go Patriots!

Go Vikings!

Did anyone watch this game?

Frostbite is offline Coach

"snowinapril" wrote:
    Did anyone watch this game?
    Absolutely...and I thought the Chargers did about as good as they could with an injured QB and LT sitting out after the first two runs he made. Gates wasn't 100 percent either.

In spite of that...and playing on the road they made a real fight out of it. They needed a TD after the tip INT to really turn the momentum. They just couldn't get it....and unfortunately had to settle for to many FGs in PATS territory.

San Diego came in did a very good job and I think surprised some folks who thought NE would just cruise in this one.

Cheers!
    Where is Frostbite Falls Minnesota?

Norv pulled a Denny. He should have went for it on 4th down..... Pick one....Hey Denny, I hate you. You should have went for it. I knew Gary wasn't gonna make it. F^&ck you Denny.
    Whoa! What happened ! I blacked out for a minute. Didn't realize what I was typing...
    Tuco the world.....

Frostbite is offline Coach

"Jereamiah" wrote:
    Norv pulled a Denny. He should have went for it on 4th down..... Pick one....Hey Denny, I hate you. You should have went for it. I knew Gary wasn't gonna make it. F^&ck you Denny.
    Whoa! What happened ! I blacked out for a minute. Didn't realize what I was typing...

Yep....I was thinking the same thing except I put Childress name instead of Denny. He had us punting on 4th down trailing by 9 against Dallas...in Dallas territory with around 5 mins left. (As I recall) Might as well just take the team into the locker room right there and conceed the loss. These coaches rely on the miracle defensive play way to often instead of trying for the miracle 4th down conversion.

Cheers!
    Where is Frostbite Falls Minnesota?

"Frostbite" wrote:
    "Jereamiah" wrote:

Yep....I was thinking the same thing except I put Childress name instead of Denny. He had us punting on 4th down trailing by 9 against Dallas...in Dallas territory with around 5 mins left. (As I recall) Might as well just take the team into the locker room right there and conceed the loss. These coaches rely on the miracle defensive play way to often instead of trying for the miracle 4th down conversion.
    Cheers!
    Exactly. One of those miracles only takes one play and little time, while the other takes at least three plays and LOTS of time..when there is little left...Time that is,..I feel that "They are who we thought they were" was the worst offender. F#%K Denny.
    Tuco the world.....

Chargers played soft in that respect, you are right, they should have had some balls and gone for it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast