Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
    BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

Re: Pats cut Reche Caldwell

"lakehubertviking" wrote:

Now imagine him with red Nike contacts.
    Scarier.

[img width=450 height=302]http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k49/tsande00/reche_caldwelleye.jpg?t=1189191563[/img]

Lovely photoshop skills, I know!

sleepagent is offline Hall of Famer

Let's go into battle with the team we have.

BC made a mistake last season of cutting marginal guys to pick up new marginal guys . . . and that had to destroy some of the team mojo that was created in camp.

We got our team and unless the new talent is a tremendous upgrade . . . we've got our team.

Now let's go play some football.

"No Greater Friend . . . No Worse Enemy. U.S. MARINES"
    "FIND YOUR PASSION AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!"
    "SUCCESS LOOKS EASY TO THOSE THAT WEREN'T THERE WHEN IT WAS BEING ACHIEVED!"

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

"BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    [img width=450 height=302]http://thesportshernia.typepad.com/blog/images/reche_caldwell_holy_shit_1_3.jpg[/img]
    Damn you.
    He needs a dark visor, no doubt.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

"Prophet" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    [img width=450 height=302]http://thesportshernia.typepad.com/blog/images/reche_caldwell_holy_shit_1_3.jpg[/img]
    Damn you.
    Is this better?

[img width=450 height=302]http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k49/tsande00/reche_caldwelleyevisor.jpg?t=1189191891[/img]

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

"BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    Damn you.
    Is this better?

[img width=450 height=302]http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k49/tsande00/reche_caldwelleyevisor.jpg?t=1189191891[/img]
    Sign him!
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

davike is offline Team Alumni

"BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    gol 'darnit you.
    Is this better?

I say leave it....he can scare the DB by staring at him.

Thanks Josdin00 for the sig!

"davike" wrote:

I say leave it....he can scare the DB by staring at him.
    You can say that again...hell if I was the DB I would run the opposite direction, just in case it is contagious.

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "Iron" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    [quote author=Iron Lungs link=topic=37370.msg630212#msg630212 date=1188920336]
    [quote author=ejmat link=topic=37370.msg630208#msg630208 date=1188919976]
    [quote author=Iron Lungs link=topic=37370.msg630176#msg630176 date=1188916673]
    Don't think Childress will admit any more short comings on the team.
    Iron Lungs, I am not directing this at you but rather at a trend I see by a few posters that are of the same mind as you when it comes to a perception that the Chiller is making all the decisions on this team with no other input.

With that said, I still don't understand why everyone thinks that the Chiller is making all the decisions on this team when in fact it is the organization (starting at the scouts all the way up to the owner) who makes the decisions.

And in the case of the Vikings, I don't think that this organization is so full of itself that we as fans should think that they won't do everything in thier power to put a winning team on the field.

And that my friends means that they wouldn't hesitate to sign some one like Caldwell if they thought his talent level was above or better than what they already have on the field.

In fact I think we've seen a couple of prime examples over the past two years of going out and getting someone who they thought would better the team just before the regular season starts:

a.
    Bollinger
    b.
    Holcomb
    c.
    Mills

In fact, I think they might go out and get a couple of more players (WR/DE) if the right guy is on the waiver wire.

Additionally, we must also remember that not every player/personnel move is gonna work out so lets not persecute the ORGANIZATION for getting a few wrong.
    Maybe laziness on my part but my saying Childress is more the group of people that have the final word. His poor play calling last year just made me think of his name first.
    Gotcha my friend.

You know me by now I hope.
    I never blame just one person, especially someone who is a bit folicly challenged.
    Us balding guys need to stick together.

;D
    [/quote]

I feel your pain.
    I am starting to lose mine and I am only 27. We have more in common than we think.
    ;D
    [/quote]
    Start drinking the beast and this site will be in trouble........ ;D
    [/quote]

Well I do love Miller products but I prefer Miller Lite. Maybe I will give it a try.

CT29 is offline Training Camp

its amazing, the pats are so good and stacked at the Wide out position that they can cut their leading receiver from last season!

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

"Garland" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Garland" wrote:
    We also don't need every single WR that has been cut on our team.

Call me stupid, or whatever but we could have the same argument about 6 or 7 other WR that have been released over the past couple of days. Just because they have put up some Ok number does not mean that they belong on this team or any other for that matter.
    Most of these players were cut for a reason, most of them was not a matter of Money. If the Pats are signing Moss who is at this point at the end of his career to be a starter what does that say about the rest of the WR Corps for the Patriots?

Travis taylor?
    Marcus Robinson?

Does anybody know where they are right now? Or are they even with a team right now?
    Travis Taylor was our leading WR last year, but he sure as hell not tearing it up on another team.
    I think people are discussing every WR that gets cut because the general feeling is that our WRs are one of our weaknesses. I think Reche is more than just numbers. I like the way that he plays.
    He is a hard worker.
    I think he is 10X better than Keenan McCardell. Moss at the end of his career? I will wait to address this until the end of the season, but I highly doubt it. So what you are saying is that Stallworth, Welker, Washington, and Gaffney are not worthy WRs?
    No one is saying that he is not a hard worker, I would argue that most of the Vikings WR especially Wade are hard working as well.

We are not compairing McCardell you were compairing Caldwell to the Vikings WR

Moss not at the end of his career? When your body starts to shut down with injuries, its a sign that you are near then end. And if he was such a talent with the cast offs that they have in Oakland he was traded Why?
    Yes that is what i am saying, I would not want any of them on our team. just because its a weakness does not mean that every player that gets released should be on our team. Culpepper was released and QB is a weakness but I may be wrong but I don't remember a campaign to bring him back. Well Prophet may of started one cause of his man crush ;D
    Time to eat some crow, Garland! 9 for 183 and a TD. I hate to say I told you so but.....

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast