Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
    skum is offline Team Alumni
    Blog Entries

Pats cut Reche Caldwell

Claim?, would be a great addition imo, however the only problem is that you wouldnt want to cut Wade, Rice, Allison - neither Ferguson who has just signed and i think we still have too much invested in Williamson - so we could decide to guy with 6 wideouts and cut one of the fullbacks or one of our 10 defensive linemen.

----
    PUT IN JACKSON!

Re: Pats cut Reche Caldwell

"skum" wrote:
    Claim?, would be a great addition imo, however the only problem is that you wouldnt want to cut Wade, Rice, Allison - neither Ferguson who has just signed and i think we still have too much invested in Williamson - so we could decide to guy with 6 wideouts and cut one of the fullbacks or one of our 10 defensive linemen.
    Umm no. This guy sucks. Did you by any chance watch him last yr in the playoffs? He dropped like 3 passes in a game and one is was completly wide open and a easy TD. I would much rather have Martin Nance on our active roster then Ricochet Reche Caldwell

skum is offline Team Alumni
    Blog Entries

He had 61 receptions and 760 yards last year in an offense that spread the ball around very much, i think he did pretty good - leading the team in both.

----
    PUT IN JACKSON!

[img width=450 height=337]http://thesportshernia.typepad.com/blog/images/reche_caldwell_insane_1_1.jpg[/img]

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

"DaVizzles" wrote:
    [img width=450 height=337]http://thesportshernia.typepad.com/blog/images/reche_caldwell_insane_1_1.jpg[/img]
    Thats hilarious.

I bet thats how he looked when he heard he got cut.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired

I saw this earlier on PFT but I wasn't gonna post it because I didn't want to get slammed!
    ;D
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

I like this guy. It works out one year earlier to my 08 plans as I had posted earlier. It was locked so I couldnt respond but thanks Jesse JamesI was about to say something like that. He was a number one to Tom Brady and like skum said
    He had 61 receptions and 760 yards last year in an offense that spread the ball around very much, i think he did pretty good - leading the team in both.
    He is an acceptional receiver that can step up on our offense as a starter on our receiver corp. Hes better then any guy we got and being there in the starting spot make guys like Wade, Williamson, and Rice look a whole lot better as number twos behind a proven guy. I think he would be a great addition in many ways for our offense.

I am in favor of picking this guy up.
    "Some Coaches pray for wisdom. I pray for 300 lbs. lineman. They give me plenty of wisdom"
    -Chuck Noll

R.I.P. Sean Taylor

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

"PurpleHornsOfDestruction" wrote:
    I like this guy. It works out one year earlier to my 08 plans as I had posted earlier. It was locked so I couldnt respond but thanks Jesse JamesI was about to say something like that. He was a number one to Tom Brady and like skum said
    He is an acceptional receiver that can step up on our offense as a starter on our receiver corp to make guys like Wade, Williamson, and Rice look a whole lot better. I think he would be a great addition in many ways for our offense.

I am in favor of picking this guy up.
    Who would you cut?
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

carta4eva is offline Asst. Coach Space Invaders Champion

"DaVizzles" wrote:
    "skum" wrote:
    Umm no. This guy sucks. Did you by any chance watch him last yr in the playoffs? He dropped like 3 passes in a game and one is was completly wide open and a easy TD. I would much rather have Martin Nance on our active roster then Ricochet Reche Caldwell
    yes he struggled in the playoffs against Indy, but had a huge game @ San Diego, and is part of the reason they came out of there victorious.... tell me with a straight face which one of our recievers are better than him???? *I think Bobby Wade will suprise, but Caldwell would be the most proven reciever on the roster by far if we were to sign him... it's very easy to write off a guy because of one bad game, but I would trade that for the several bad game costing drops that Williamson had last year *cough* 49ers game *cough* @ Puckers...
    A wise man once said," Defense Wins Championships!"

MetalMike-LoudVike is offline Hall of Famer

I would try and go get this guy. I think he is better than Bobby Wade. I would say Yes to trying to sign this guy.
    IN THE PITS ON THE RIVER BEDS EVRY VIKING FAN WILL RISE & VAHALLA SHALL REJOICE WITH THE MOST GLORIOUS PRIZE LOMBARDI'S TROPHY

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast