Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17
  1. #11
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Patriots | lead league in cap space

    "Prophet" wrote:
    I'm not a big fan of the Patriots, but I am a fan of Buschi. Glad to see he's back in full force.

    =========================

    KFFL
    Patriots | Bruschi discusses his offseason
    Mon, 26 Jun 2006 18:47:28 -0700

    Mike Reiss, of the Boston Globe, reports New England Patriots LB Tedy Bruschi believes he is in tip-top shape entering the 2006 season. Bruschi said, "I've had a great offseason. I just feel like I've put in a lot of work this offseason that I wasn't able to put in last season. I know during the season last year, I got back to playing good football, but I believe in the process -- minicamps and offseason programs and training camps. I think participating in all that will make me a better player this year."
    F*** Mike Reiss too!!! :evil4:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  2. #12
    Potus2028 is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,654

    Re: Patriots | lead league in cap space

    hahaha..

    one of my best friends is a hardcore patsies fan.

    now that they've had their glory, they may actually be at the bottom of their division, right with the dolphins!

    thats interesting that they have so much cap room, and how quiet they've been this offseason. would have expected more from billicheck
    i m better than you, so just give up...

  3. #13
    Vikes's Avatar
    Vikes is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,733

    Re: Patriots | lead league in cap space

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    F*** the Patsies!!! And F*** that pompous butt Boston Globe sportswriter who reported the salary cap space!

    Is someone a little grumpy today? :shock:
    300

    The rigors of Spartan life. Leonidas is cast out into the wild, and survives the harsh winter to return to his home, when he is crowned King ....a Viking!

    300

  4. #14
    BloodyHorns82's Avatar
    BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9,691

    Re: Patriots | lead league in cap space

    "Vikes" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    F*** the Patsies!!! And F*** that pompous butt Boston Globe sportswriter who reported the salary cap space!

    Is someone a little grumpy today? :shock:
    Sure sounds like it! :lol:

  5. #15
    Prophet Guest

    Re: Patriots | lead league in cap space

    KFFL
    Patriots | Team first in salary cap space
    Wed, 28 Jun 2006 18:37:14 -0700

    Vito Stellino, of the Florida Times-Union, reports the New England Patriots are currently first in salary cap space at $15.5 million under the cap.


    Saints | Team second in salary cap space
    Wed, 28 Jun 2006 18:37:33 -0700

    Vito Stellino, of the Florida Times-Union, reports the New Orleans Saints are currently second in salary cap space at $13.7 million under the cap.

    Eagles | Team third in salary cap space
    Wed, 28 Jun 2006 18:37:44 -0700

    Vito Stellino, of the Florida Times-Union, reports the Philadelphia Eagles are currently third in salary cap space. The team has slightly more than $13 million of space left under the cap.

    Jaguars | Team fourth in salary cap space
    Wed, 28 Jun 2006 18:37:55 -0700

    Vito Stellino, of the Florida Times-Union, reports the Jacksonville Jaguars are currently fourth in salary cap space. The team has slightly more than $13 million of space left under the cap.

  6. #16
    ChiTownVike's Avatar
    ChiTownVike is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,685

    Re: Patriots | lead league in cap space

    "Prophet" wrote:
    KFFL
    Patriots | Team first in salary cap space
    Wed, 28 Jun 2006 18:37:14 -0700

    Vito Stellino, of the Florida Times-Union, reports the New England Patriots are currently first in salary cap space at $15.5 million under the cap.


    Saints | Team second in salary cap space
    Wed, 28 Jun 2006 18:37:33 -0700

    Vito Stellino, of the Florida Times-Union, reports the New Orleans Saints are currently second in salary cap space at $13.7 million under the cap.

    Eagles | Team third in salary cap space
    Wed, 28 Jun 2006 18:37:44 -0700

    Vito Stellino, of the Florida Times-Union, reports the Philadelphia Eagles are currently third in salary cap space. The team has slightly more than $13 million of space left under the cap.

    Jaguars | Team fourth in salary cap space
    Wed, 28 Jun 2006 18:37:55 -0700

    Vito Stellino, of the Florida Times-Union, reports the Jacksonville Jaguars are currently fourth in salary cap space. The team has slightly more than $13 million of space left under the cap.
    Where are we on this list?



    Thank you Josdin for the sig

  7. #17
    Prophet Guest

    Re: Patriots | lead league in cap space

    "Williamson8211" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    KFFL
    Patriots | Team first in salary cap space
    Wed, 28 Jun 2006 18:37:14 -0700

    Vito Stellino, of the Florida Times-Union, reports the New England Patriots are currently first in salary cap space at $15.5 million under the cap.


    Saints | Team second in salary cap space
    Wed, 28 Jun 2006 18:37:33 -0700

    Vito Stellino, of the Florida Times-Union, reports the New Orleans Saints are currently second in salary cap space at $13.7 million under the cap.

    Eagles | Team third in salary cap space
    Wed, 28 Jun 2006 18:37:44 -0700

    Vito Stellino, of the Florida Times-Union, reports the Philadelphia Eagles are currently third in salary cap space. The team has slightly more than $13 million of space left under the cap.

    Jaguars | Team fourth in salary cap space
    Wed, 28 Jun 2006 18:37:55 -0700

    Vito Stellino, of the Florida Times-Union, reports the Jacksonville Jaguars are currently fourth in salary cap space. The team has slightly more than $13 million of space left under the cap.
    Where are we on this list?
    I'm not sure. It doesn't really matter anyway, just some more mind-numbing information. Teams still have to sign their draft picks and that would affect these numbers. The Vikes were near the top in cap room before the draft and free agency and I'm guessing they still have somewhere around the same amount of coin as these teams.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. The 49ers will lead the league in upper lip hair on Sunday
    By VikingMike in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-26-2008, 09:28 AM
  2. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-19-2008, 04:18 AM
  3. Patriots | Miller leading the league in punting
    By Prophet in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-29-2006, 08:09 AM
  4. Minor League Manager Has Major League Meltdown!
    By ChiTownVike in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-26-2006, 05:30 PM
  5. My Space . Com Who has one?
    By NordicNed in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-15-2006, 08:05 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •