Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Stonecoldet3 is offline Starter

Re: Patriots-Chargers Preview

"tjohnson" wrote:
    pass interference is like holding, it can be called on every play.

lol anyone here LT's comments about the patriots after the game? i lost a lot of respect for him, b!tiching about the pats having no class. it's alright when merriman does his little dance after every play but its a mortal sin when one of the patriots players do it
    I can agree with that.
    I still believe it should have been called though, definitly could have been a game changer.

As far as losing respect for LT, emotions run high during a big game like this.
    I also happen to agree with some of his statements.
    It is one thing to celebrate a sack or TD, but another to mock a player or team, some of the Patriots did show no class, not sure if it reflects the coach or not but I have lost respect for some of the Patriots players.

Believe it or not, I went to University High School with LT and he has always been a very respectable person.
    So I will just chock this up to the emotions of a competitive player.

Screw Brady, screw Belichick and screw the Patriots.
    Even babies know the difference.

tjohnson is offline Asst. Coach

"Stonecoldet3" wrote:
    "tjohnson" wrote:
    pass interference is like holding, it can be called on every play.

lol anyone here LT's comments about the patriots after the game? i lost a lot of respect for him, b!tiching about the pats having no class. it's alright when merriman does his little dance after every play but its a mortal sin when one of the patriots players do it
    I can agree with that.
    I still believe it should have been called though, definitly could have been a game changer.

As far as losing respect for LT, emotions run high during a big game like this.
    I also happen to agree with some of his statements.
    It is one thing to celebrate a sack or TD, but another to mock a player or team, some of the Patriots did show no class, not sure if it reflects the coach or not but I have lost respect for some of the Patriots players.

Believe it or not, I went to University High School with LT and he has always been a very respectable person.
    So I will just chock this up to the emotions of a competitive player.

talk about class......

LT is so classy, he ran up the score on Denver late in the 4th quarter when they were up by 21, just so he could get his TD record.

Isn't Merriman "disrespecting" others by doing that dance in the first place.

Better yet- isn't he "disrespecting" the entire game with his 'roid use?

Lame position by LT. He should be mad at his own team for not playing well enough to come out ahead on the scoreboard. He should be mad at Drayton Florence for head-butting Daniel Graham when the New England drive was over at that point.

take a loss like a man

How do ya like them apples?!

Benet is offline Star Spokesman

Oh please.. Those who are criticising LT for his comments are, by contrast, vindicating T.O for his dancing on the Star at center-field of the Cowboys' Texas Stadium while he played for the Eagles. Let's not start creating one rule for some and one rule for others shall we?

Fact of the matter is, if some of the Patriots players did what LT said, then that WAS disrepectful. But on the other hand, Shawne Merriman is a steroid-user who parlayed that into becoming a dominant player. Emotions were running high, things were said and done that both sides will regret. That's the end of it.

But I do agree with tjohnson on one thing.. Drayton Florence needs to be sacked from the Chargers organisation. Or at least beaten to a bloody-pulp. That was the dumbest play I've seen in a LONG time.

tjohnson is offline Asst. Coach

cajun you have been consipcuous in your absence in this thread. lots of trash talking before, not so much after......

How do ya like them apples?!

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

[img width=400 height=441]http://www.profootballtalk.com/MartyBath.jpg[/img]
    With their performance on Sunday, the Chargers gave their coach a different kind of Gatorade shower.

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123