Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Patriots

Patriots

How will the Patriots do next season, do they have a Super Bowl chance?

VIKINGS are KINGS of the NFC North :king:
    VIKINGS are KINGS of the NFC North

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

Patriots

Who knows, last time they won the SB they didn't make the playoffs the next season. Anything can happen.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

LAVike is offline Pro-Bowler

Patriots

I'm tired of all the analysts praising them and saying how they keep on getting better. "They had the best draft ever!" Come on . . . get off the bandwagon. I don't care if they make the playoffs, but I'd hate to see them win another one . . . it's boring. I'd like to see the Vikes and Chargers . . . so we can light up the scoreboard! (as long as we stop Tomlinson this time--ugh!)
    "Veni, Vidi, Vikings!"--Julius Caesar

Bdubya is offline Star Spokesman

Patriots

Yeah, maybe you should pick a team we know we can beat...like the Chiefs
    MC's run away when I kick it
    They act so chicken, they should come with a large drink and a biscuit
    -Canibus

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

Patriots

we can beat any good team! its the crappy ones that we have a hard time... I seriously am thankful for our tough schedule this year!!! I think we're gonna light it on fire!

josdin00 is offline Ring of Fame

Patriots

"LAVike" wrote:
    I'm tired of all the analysts praising them and saying how they keep on getting better. "They had the best draft ever!" Come on . . . get off the bandwagon. I don't care if they make the playoffs, but I'd hate to see them win another one . . . it's boring. I'd like to see the Vikes and Chargers . . . so we can light up the scoreboard! (as long as we stop Tomlinson this time--ugh!)
    I hope that it's Vikes and Chargers, too. And I hope that someone has a camera on Eli Manning's face when the Chargers make it in. Not that I'm vindictive or anything.

billvike is offline Pro-Bowler

Re: Patriots

Shouldent matter we arent patriot fans were viking fans the vikings are gonna win and thats all that matters!!

:rr: afroman :rr:

ukeright: packers suck
    :bootyshake:

Vikings 2004 :cheers:
    Darold "PaPa" Gustafson 1927-2004, Carol Gustafson 1935-2005, U guys are back together in Heaven, We Miss u!!

Purplebleeder is offline Training Camp

Patriots

Welcome to Superbowl 2005 between the Minnesota Vikings and the San Diego Chargers. Both teams breezed through the regular season with 13-3 records and easily made thier way here. Today we will see who between them is the best in the NFL.

After intially being drafted by the Chargers, Eli Manning and his father, negotiated a trade to the Giants. Halfway through the season as the Giants made history by losing the first 8 games of the season, Manning re-negotiated a Trade BACK to the Chargers that sent the original number 4 pick, Phillip Rivers back to the hapless Giants!

Meanwhile, Randy Moss and the Minnesota Vikings, turned thier season into a Dream Come True for all the Purple faithfuls. Losing only a close game to the Bears and to the Colts....and fielding thier "B" team before the playoffs in a pointless loss to the Redskins a week after shell shocking the Packers on Christmas Eve by 45 points, The Vikings played exceptional football through the playoffs to get here.

So here we are...Superbowl Sunday...who will prevail...The Phenominal Purple People Eaters or the Mannings? Stay tuned while we break down how one family has made the entire NFL thier personal game of monopoly. For all our viewers, the Vegas odds have the chargers as 5 to 1 favorites to win this game..........

ahhhh...imagination...what a wonderful thing.....for those wondering....the Vikes win!.....LOL
    A Viking Fan(atic)

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

Patriots

lol... PurpleBleeder... that was great... hopefully its a true prediction!

sdvikefan is offline Hall of Famer

Patriots

I would like to see the Vikings play Buffalo in the Super Bowl. Two teams with four Super Bowl losses each and desperate for a win? That would be a hard fought game.

As far as the Patsies hard to say if they'll be back in the SB but Corey Dillon is a huge pickup for them. He gives them a real running threat which they were missing last year. They will win their division and earn a top 3 seed at the very least.
    "Meet at the quarterback!" -Purple People Eaters

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast