Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    BlackJosh is offline Training Camp

Re: Pardon The Interuption....

They both try and one up each other all the while having no clue about sports in any way shape or form.
    They know at least just as much as you, if not more since they get more access to players, coaches, and others in the business.

Bottom-line is that PTI is one of the best Sports shows on because it is about more than just sports.

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

I love that show! I think Kornheiser is kind of a fruit, but I agree with Wilbon a lot of the time. It's fun to watch, IMO.

SamDawg84 Guest

wilbon is the man! he is freaken funny! kornheiser isnt that bad. he can make a funny joke every now and then

ChezPizmo is offline Coordinator

PTI is the greatest! Funny, too! From Tony's constant "Uranus" jokes, to Wilbon's response to everything as: "Beat down". They also give good thoughts and insight.
    One of the funniest moments I have seen is they were closing out and Tony was waving his flag and and they just got done talking about a late game and Wilbon is always busting on Tony for going to sleep real early and not catching any games. So as they were closing out, Tony says "I only wish it was on Pacific time..." and Wilbon didn't say anything for a few seconds, then he says, "That's an hour later, you dope!" then Tony stops waving his flag and says "Oh..." and has the dumbest look, then they close out.

I laughed my arse off forever to that! :lol: :lol: :lol:

But what about the show before it? Anyone watch "Around the Horn"? That gets on my nerves more than PTI, but I still watch it.
    [size=11pt]"The only thing better than food & football is maybe Brett Favre."

[size=8pt]

-John Madden on Thanksgiving while on "Mike & Mike In The Morning"

ChezPizmo is offline Coordinator

"Vikesfan4evr" wrote:
    "WilliamsonOfTroy" wrote:
    haha I like em ...sometimes. Wanna talk about an idoit, tune into Jim Rome. He rips everyone, then envites them to his crappy show and kisses thier butts like thier ali or something.
    Thats another silly guy that in real life I think I'd be arrested for beeyatch slapping him to death lol. The arguing on PTI is what gets me. They both try and one up each other all the while having no clue about sports in any way shape or form. They are both tools that without PTI would be attending the national convention for Challenged Hillybilly Lovers...
    Isn't that what you do in those sport talk shows...?
    [size=11pt]"The only thing better than food & football is maybe Brett Favre."

[size=8pt]

-John Madden on Thanksgiving while on "Mike & Mike In The Morning"

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

They should rename the show "Pardon the Combover"! :lol:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

diesavike is offline Rookie

I'd have to say PTI is my favorite show on ESPN, I think it's great listening to them debate, that's what they get payed to do, so that's what they're gonna do, even if they agree. Out of the two though, I seem to agree with Wilbon more. Even though I am a Yankees fan, I like it when he gives Tony hell about the Yanks and the Sox, good stuff.
    Sell crazy someplace else...we're all stocked up here.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123