Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Bdubya is offline Star Spokesman

Re: Parcells owns T-Ho.

"COJOMAY" wrote:
    This quote:
    "You have a legendary coach and a Hall of Fame player.
    makes me laugh. TO is a "Hall Of Fame" player????Since when? Active players cannot be in the "Hall Of Fame" for one thing and this guy is really stretching it if he thinks TO will EVER make it!
    I agree. Hall of Fame players don't get run out of town twice and make themselves a parasite. Without the attitude, he would be one of the top 5 recievers in the league, but I don't think that most people would want him on their team.
    MC's run away when I kick it
    They act so chicken, they should come with a large drink and a biscuit
    -Canibus

Prophet Guest

POSTED 5:07 p.m. EDT, June 6, 2006

OWENS GOING OVERBOARD
    Mike Florio

Word out of Big D is that receiver Terrell Owens is, in the assessment of some of his teammates, going overboard with the "Let's show the coach I'm not an asshole" routine.

Owens' efforts are "almost embarrassing" remarked one league insider familiar with the receiver's behavior at a recent minicamp.

In our view, no amount of butt kissing by Owens will prompt coach Bill Parcells to go any easier on the mercurial wideout once training camp opens. Parcells will try to press T.O.'s buttons repeatedly -- and if/when Owens shows any frustration, Parcells will push even harder.

The goal, in our assessment, will be to ensure that Owens snaps, if at all, in July or August -- not in November or December.

twill is offline Starter

for some reason i dont see this guy messin up.. i think parcells is gonna know how to put him in his place.. hes mainly also gonna shut up and play for the money. he knows if he does good, hes gonna get a bigger and better contract than he has now

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

"Bdubya" wrote:
    "COJOMAY" wrote:
    This quote:
    "You have a legendary coach and a Hall of Fame player.
    makes me laugh. TO is a "Hall Of Fame" player????Since when? Active players cannot be in the "Hall Of Fame" for one thing and this guy is really stretching it if he thinks TO will EVER make it!
    I agree. Hall of Fame players don't get run out of town twice and make themselves a parasite. Without the attitude, he would be one of the top 5 recievers in the league, but I don't think that most people would want him on their team.
    T.O. will be inducted into the hall of fame when pigs fly. Until then he will have to pay to get in like everybody else.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123