Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Prophet Guest

Parcells owns T-Ho.

KFFL
    Cowboys | T.O. to expect unexpected from Parcells
    Fri, 26 May 2006 13:44:10 -0700

Michael Bradley, of the Sporting News, reports Dallas Cowboys WR Terrell Owens will face challenges from head coach Bill Parcells unlike any other head coach he has ever played for in the past. "I'm sure T.O. has been babied and pampered. But he can have 13 catches, 185 yards and two touchdowns in a game and he'll still be doing something wrong," said five-time Pro Bowl safety Darren Woodson in response to Parcells' demanding nature. "He'll miss a block, jog off the line or run the wrong route, and Parcells will be in his face. I know it will happen."

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Parcells owns T-Ho.

Maybe someone like Parcells is what T-Ho needs. Andy Reid isn't all that scary, he's grumpy looking, but not scary. We all know Mariucci isn't the screaming mimi type either, so maybe Parcells screaming all the time will produce different results....maybe.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Sounds like T-HO will be in for a Lo-o-o-o-ong season if Parcells stays on his butt like that!!! :evil4:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

Lets just say that if he acts like he did on either the 49ers, or Eagles, we will see his a$$ riding the bench.. Parcells will not put up with his crap. I don't care how good he does, he messes up with Parcells, and he is done.

COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired

He'll get pissed at Parcells and tell him off and be riding the bench the rest of the season. Bet on it!
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

What do you think Jakyl?

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Headcase or Headache or Head on a Swivel??

I say all three. He better respect Mr. Bill or he will be sent home faster than the Junior Walrus sent him home.

DEVIKINGFAN! is offline Pro-Bowler

As I said when the rumors were posted about Parcells meeting with Rosenhose (intentional missspelling). This is Billy's way of finally bringing down the boys for a long time, he will retire at the end of the year and the boys are in chaos with TO... payback is a BITC* but the giANTS always hated the boys.....

"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn t thinking."
    - General George Patton Jr

Json is offline GM

I think T.O. might behave (OH BEHAVE...sorry had to do it) this year but we'll see. The guy is just so unpredictable.

I personally think he's a deadbeat and wouldn't miss the guy if he never played another snap in the NFL.

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"Prophet" wrote:
    KFFL
    Cowboys | T.O. to expect unexpected from Parcells
    Fri, 26 May 2006 13:44:10 -0700

Michael Bradley, of the Sporting News, reports Dallas Cowboys WR Terrell Owens will face challenges from head coach Bill Parcells unlike any other head coach he has ever played for in the past. "I'm sure T.O. has been babied and pampered. But he can have 13 catches, 185 yards and two touchdowns in a game and he'll still be doing something wrong," said five-time Pro Bowl safety Darren Woodson in response to Parcells' demanding nature. "He'll miss a block, jog off the line or run the wrong route, and Parcells will be in his face. I know it will happen."
    Don't believe that for a moment. The special ones have always been treated differently by Parcells. See: Lawrence *SNORT* Taylor.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast