Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    cc21 is offline Ring of Fame

Re: Panthers’ Smith carted off field with injury

Well it doesn't sound like it's to serious and Carolina should be thrilled about that. They will probably keep him out of some practices until he is feeling 100%

Potus2028 is offline Hall of Famer

"BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    I thought for sure this was going to be some other Smith that played for Carolina.

My bold prediction: If Steve Smith is injured when the Vikes play him, Smoot won't get burned by him again.
    :beathorse:

Yeah. It was only because of Smoot. No other reason. I mean it isn't like Smith lead the NFL in receptions last year. And we had a great defensive coaching staff...

Maybe we could bring up a couple of love boat jokes too... I mean, why let any issue from 2005 die...
    Oh for the love of God - take it easy my friend. :roll: It was meant only as a light hearted joke. Obviously it was not only Smoot's fault.
    I knew that discussion was going to come up. haha
    i m better than you, so just give up...

"BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    I thought for sure this was going to be some other Smith that played for Carolina.
    My bold prediction: If Steve Smith is injured when the Vikes play him, Smoot won't get burned by him again.

i was PRAYING!! i am planning on trying to get him in my fantasy football draft this year in my league!!!! he better be OK!!! :evil:
    http://www.myspace.com/pooptin

Warp is offline Asst. Coach

Yeah it aint serious, Nothing to worry about if your a panthers fan. Lets hope Smith doesnt Torch us again this year! :???:

Prophet Guest

KFFL
    Panthers | S. Smith might have strained his hamstring
    Sat, 29 Jul 2006 15:06:28 -0700

The Associated Press reports Carolina Panthers WR Steve Smith (hamstring) might have strained his hamstring during the afternoon practice Saturday, July 29, according to general manager Marty Hurney. Hurney added, "He's done this before in training camp." Smith pulled up while running a long route down the sideline. He immediately clutched his left hamstring, took a couple of steps and fell to the ground. After trainers and new teammate WR Keyshawn Johnson came to his, Smith slowly got to his feet after about a minute and got onto the back of a cart which took him inside.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Panthers | S. Smith carted off the practice field
    Sat, 29 Jul 2006 14:13:54 -0700

Pat Yasinskas, of the Charlotte Observer, reports Carolina Panthers WR Steve Smith (hamstring) was carted off the practice field Saturday, July 29, with what appeared to be a hamstring injury. He quickly was put on a cart and taken inside for examination.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12