Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 49
  1. #1
    Prophet Guest

    Palmer discusses his hatred of the Steelers

    KFFL
    Bengals | Palmer discusses his hatred of the Steelers
    Wed, 24 May 2006 06:07:35 -0700

    Bill Koch, of the Cincinnati Enquirer, reports Cincinnati Bengals QB Carson Palmer (knee) discusses his hate for the Pittsburgh Steelers in the latest issues of Sports Illustrated. "I keep thinking about how much, back in college, I hated UCLA," he says. "I hate the Steelers more than I hate UCLA. Yeah, it's because I'm jealous and want what they have. It's nothing personal against the individual players. It's the game."

  2. #2
    jaymz7's Avatar
    jaymz7 is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    567

    Re: Palmer discusses his hatred of the Steelers

    At least he is honest about his feelings

  3. #3
    badbois's Avatar
    badbois is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    301

    Re: Palmer discusses his hatred of the Steelers

    gotta love true hate of your enemies. plus they ripped his knee apart, I would be pissed too.

  4. #4
    JDogg926's Avatar
    JDogg926 is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,786

    Re: Palmer discusses his hatred of the Steelers

    I hate the Steelers too.
    542cbf305f333b0554e8ffa937f852d6

  5. #5
    sunny's Avatar
    sunny is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    373

    Re: Palmer discusses his hatred of the Steelers

    "JDogg926" wrote:
    I hate the Steelers too.
    I'll second that.

    More so Cowher than the team thou. Back when he was loving on slash all the time realy turned me off on him.
    I.B.O.T. #213

  6. #6
    VikingGuy43's Avatar
    VikingGuy43 is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    96

    Re: Palmer discusses his hatred of the Steelers

    "Prophet" wrote:
    KFFL
    Bengals | Palmer discusses his hatred of the Steelers
    Wed, 24 May 2006 06:07:35 -0700

    Bill Koch, of the Cincinnati Enquirer, reports Cincinnati Bengals QB Carson Palmer (knee) discusses his hate for the Pittsburgh Steelers in the latest issues of Sports Illustrated. "I keep thinking about how much, back in college, I hated UCLA," he says. "I hate the Steelers more than I hate UCLA. Yeah, it's because I'm jealous and want what they have. It's nothing personal against the individual players. It's the game."
    Damn right that's why he hates the Steelers. They wooped his ass all year and took him out in the playoffs. If he is actually bitter towards them because of the knee injury he sustained in the playoff game he had better get over it. It was clearly an unfortunate accident. I think the Steelers are primed to beat the Bengals once again this year.

  7. #7
    VikingGuy43's Avatar
    VikingGuy43 is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    96

    Re: Palmer discusses his hatred of the Steelers

    "sunny" wrote:
    "JDogg926" wrote:
    I hate the Steelers too.
    I'll second that.

    More so Cowher than the team thou. Back when he was loving on slash all the time realy turned me off on him.
    How can you guys hate the Steelers so much and in particular how can you hate Cowher? It is clearly jealousy IMO to hate both the team and that coach. Cowher has been one of the best coaches in football for the past 15 years. The consistancy that his teams exibit is unparralled. He coaches with fire and his players love him. As for the Steelers themselves; they are a classy orginization through and through. From owner Dan Rooney all the way down to their players. Jerome Bettis was probably one of the better guys in all of football and you could probably say the same about Hines Ward as well. In Cowher's 15 years as a coach the only player that I can remember getting in trouble was Bam Morris. I wish we could say the same thing for the Vikes.

  8. #8
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Palmer discusses his hatred of the Steelers

    "VikingGuy43" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    KFFL
    Bengals | Palmer discusses his hatred of the Steelers
    Wed, 24 May 2006 06:07:35 -0700

    Bill Koch, of the Cincinnati Enquirer, reports Cincinnati Bengals QB Carson Palmer (knee) discusses his hate for the Pittsburgh Steelers in the latest issues of Sports Illustrated. "I keep thinking about how much, back in college, I hated UCLA," he says. "I hate the Steelers more than I hate UCLA. Yeah, it's because I'm jealous and want what they have. [size=24px]It's nothing personal against the individual players. It's the game[/size]."
    gol 'darnit right that's why he hates the Steelers. They wooped his jiggly butt all year and took him out in the playoffs. If he is actually bitter towards them because of the knee injury he sustained in the playoff game he had better get over it. It was clearly an unfortunate accident. I think the Steelers are primed to beat the Bengals once again this year.
    Can you NOT read? He said that it wasn't personal...he made NO mention of the injury being a motivating factor. Quit trying to stir the pot!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  9. #9
    VikingGuy43's Avatar
    VikingGuy43 is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    96

    Re: Palmer discusses his hatred of the Steelers

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "VikingGuy43" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    KFFL
    Bengals | Palmer discusses his hatred of the Steelers
    Wed, 24 May 2006 06:07:35 -0700

    Bill Koch, of the Cincinnati Enquirer, reports [size=18px]Cincinnati Bengals QB Carson Palmer (knee)[/size] discusses his hate for the Pittsburgh Steelers in the latest issues of Sports Illustrated. "I keep thinking about how much, back in college, I hated UCLA," he says. "I hate the Steelers more than I hate UCLA. Yeah, it's because I'm jealous and want what they have. [size=24px]It's nothing personal against the individual players. It's the game[/size]."
    gol 'darnit right that's why he hates the Steelers. They wooped his jiggly butt all year and took him out in the playoffs. If he is actually bitter towards them because of the knee injury he sustained in the playoff game he had better get over it. It was clearly an unfortunate accident. I think the Steelers are primed to beat the Bengals once again this year.
    Can you NOT read? He said that it wasn't personal...he made NO mention of the injury being a motivating factor. Quit trying to stir the pot!
    Yes I can read you arrogant a-hole. You are telling me I am trying to "stir the pot". The reason that I made that comment was due to the fact that the author who wrote this decided to put Cin Bengals QB Carson Palmer (knee). Why did the guy put Carson Palmer (knee)? When you read an article on Brad Johnson does it say MIN Vikings QB Brad Johnson (Arm)... or WR Troy Williamson (hamstring)? No... my point is that the author clearly tried to make it sound as if Palmer hated the Steelers due to the knee injury he sustained in the playoff game even though that is clearly not what he said... as you pointed out.

  10. #10
    sunny's Avatar
    sunny is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    373

    Re: Palmer discusses his hatred of the Steelers

    "VikingGuy43" wrote:
    "sunny" wrote:
    "JDogg926" wrote:
    I hate the Steelers too.
    I'll second that.

    More so Cowher than the team thou. Back when he was loving on slash all the time realy turned me off on him.
    How can you guys hate the Steelers so much and in particular how can you hate Cowher? It is clearly jealousy IMO to hate both the team and that coach. Cowher has been one of the best coaches in football for the past 15 years. The consistancy that his teams exibit is unparralled. He coaches with fire and his players love him. As for the Steelers themselves; they are a classy orginization through and through. From owner Dan Rooney all the way down to their players. Jerome Bettis was probably one of the better guys in all of football and you could probably say the same about Hines Ward as well. In Cowher's 15 years as a coach the only player that I can remember getting in trouble was Bam Morris. I wish we could say the same thing for the Vikes.
    Give me a break. You actualy liked watching Cowher holding onto poor little Cordell Stewart crying like a babby. That was the worst "BrokeBack" moment ever in the NFL
    I.B.O.T. #213

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Vikings vs Bills: Gailey Discusses Run Defense Woe
    By singersp in forum Weekly Opponent Talk
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-04-2010, 01:38 AM
  2. The official Dallas Cowboys hatred thread.
    By The Dropper in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 01-18-2010, 02:32 AM
  3. Kenechi Udeze discusses his leukemia (video)
    By HEY in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-01-2008, 10:26 PM
  4. T. Barber discusses accomplishments, career
    By Prophet in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-29-2007, 09:14 AM
  5. Greenway Discusses His Expectations
    By VikesfaninWis in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-04-2006, 01:52 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •