Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 33
  1. #21
    MetalMike-LoudVike's Avatar
    MetalMike-LoudVike is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,291

    Re: Pacman in trouble again. At another strip club too...

    WOW what a moron? How do you hit a woman in the first place. What a jerk
    maybe the league will let him stay if kisses Goodell's hinny?
    :
    IN THE PITS ON THE RIVER BEDS EVRY VIKING FAN WILL RISE & VAHALLA SHALL REJOICE WITH THE MOST GLORIOUS PRIZE LOMBARDI'S TROPHY

  2. #22
    BloodyHorns82's Avatar
    BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9,691

    Re: Pacman in trouble again. At another strip club too...

    "MetalMike-LoudVike" wrote:
    WOW what a moron? How do you hit a woman in the first place. What a jerk
    maybe the league will let him stay if kisses Goodell's hinny?
    :
    IMO Goodell is starting to look like a big Sally.
    All these suspensions aren't adding up to squat.
    Its time to throw the hammer by banning these asshats for life.
    If they are too dumb to get it after their 2nd suspension then we don't need them in the NFL in the first place.

    Belicheat should have been punished just as severely as a player would have if they were caught cheating.
    (At LEAST a 4 game suspension).
    Because of this wrist slap, Goodell began to show is true cards...
    he is a genuine pussy hiding in the disguise of an asshole.

  3. #23
    pack93z's Avatar
    pack93z is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,465

    Re: Pacman in trouble again. At another strip club too...

    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    Belicheat should have been punished just as severely as a player would have if they were caught cheating.
    (At LEAST a 4 game suspension).

    Because of this wrist slap, Goodell began to show is true cards...
    he is a genuine cat hiding in the disguise of an ahole.
    Nah.. it was just easier to bury the whole deal and destroy the evidence,
    than try to explain to the mob and Vegas how cheating effected the games with the Pats.


  4. #24
    BloodyHorns82's Avatar
    BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9,691

    Re: Pacman in trouble again. At another strip club too...

    "pack93z" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    Belicheat should have been punished just as severely as a player would have if they were caught cheating.
    (At LEAST a 4 game suspension).

    Because of this wrist slap, Goodell began to show is true cards...
    he is a genuine cat hiding in the disguise of an ahole.
    Nah.. it was just easier to bury the whole deal and destroy the evidence,
    than try to explain to the mob and Vegas how cheating effected the games with the Pats.

    Thats exactly why he let him off easy...because it was easier.
    That is BS though IMO.

  5. #25
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,601
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Pacman in trouble again. At another strip club too...

    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "pack93z" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    Belicheat should have been punished just as severely as a player would have if they were caught cheating.
    (At LEAST a 4 game suspension).
    Because of this wrist slap, Goodell began to show is true cards...
    he is a genuine cat hiding in the disguise of an ahole.
    Nah.. it was just easier to bury the whole deal and destroy the evidence,
    than try to explain to the mob and Vegas how cheating effected the games with the Pats.

    Thats exactly why he let him off easy...because it was easier.
    That is BS though IMO.
    WTF does BB have to do with Pac Man?
    Talk about two completely different scenarios.
    Goodell suspended PacMan for an entire season - something very rarely done before for non-football issues, and now he is a "meow" because Pac Man screwed up again?

    Pac Man has not been back to the Titan's facility since 2006, and it doesn't look like he will ever make it back.
    Tank was suspended for a season as well.
    Vick was forced to stay away from the Falcon's facilities before he was even indited.
    That sounds to me like Goodell is keeping true to his word.

    Just because you don't happen to agree with one instance of punishment that Goodell has handed down doesn't mean that he is a "meow".
    :
    For the record, how many other times have teams lost their first round draft pick due to discipline?
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  6. #26
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,564

    Re: Pacman in trouble again. At another strip club too...

    everybody needs a hobby

  7. #27
    Vikes's Avatar
    Vikes is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,733

    Re: Pacman in trouble again. At another strip club too...

    "Frostbite" wrote:
    Obviously he is still looking for Miss Pacman...That chick is wonderful. For two quarters she swallows everything until she dies.


    Cheers!
    WOW!!!!
    ;D
    300

    The rigors of Spartan life. Leonidas is cast out into the wild, and survives the harsh winter to return to his home, when he is crowned King ....a Viking!

    300

  8. #28
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,212

    Re: Pacman in trouble again. At another strip club too...

    [img width=450 height=387]http://nextgenprofootball.net/images/pacman.jpg[/img]

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  9. #29
    PurpleTide's Avatar
    PurpleTide is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,210

    Re: Pacman in trouble again. At another strip club too...


    Comepletely classless. Is Pacman that stupid? He will sqaunder his fortune soon enough, and be a penny-less burden on society. Thats if somebody doesn't shoot his dumbass. What a waste.

  10. #30
    vikes2456's Avatar
    vikes2456 is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,656

    Re: Pacman in trouble again. At another strip club too...

    The woman dropped the chargers. Innocent till proven guilty

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Police: Dad leaves boy and goes into strip club
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-25-2009, 08:19 PM
  2. Missing NY rev. found at Ohio strip club
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-29-2008, 10:56 AM
  3. D. Smith caught with drugs by Strip club
    By mblack76 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 226
    Last Post: 02-14-2008, 09:04 AM
  4. Pacman may be involved in another shooting... at another strip club...
    By NodakPaul in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 07-13-2007, 06:03 PM
  5. Pacman goes to strip club on eve of pre-hearing for appeal
    By singersp in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 05-15-2007, 04:30 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •