Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Re: Pacman may be involved in another shooting... at another strip club...

"Vikefanman2000" wrote:
    When asked about the incident, Pacman said:

"They weren't strippers....they were models!".......
    oh wait....Michael Irvin already used that line!
    Nevermind!
    Could be! Lot's of models hang out at stripper bars at 2:30 in the morning.
    :

How gullable does he think people are?

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

[size=13pt]NFL wants Pacman facts [/size]

BY OHM YOUNGMISUK
    DAILY NEWS SPORTS WRITER

Wednesday, June 20th 2007, 4:00 AM

ROSEMONT, Ill. - Pacman Jones can't seem to stay out of strip clubs or trouble, but NFL commissioner Roger Goodell says it is too soon to say if the Tennessee Titans cornerback violated the terms of his season-long suspension.....

Jones has had 10 encounters with police and five arrests since he was selected with a first-round pick by the Titans in 2005. Las Vegas police recommended last week that prosecutors charge Jones with felony coercion and misdemeanor threat and battery charges for his role in a February strip club brawl in Las Vegas. That brawl led to a shooting that left manager Tommy Urbanski, a former pro wrestler from Long Island, paralyzed from the waist down.
    WOW! How is this guy not suspended from the NFL indefinately?

[size=13pt]Titans' Jones faces two felony charges[/size]

The controversial cornerback must surrender to Las Vegas authorities to face charges over a strip club melee that preceded a triple shooting in February.

By Ken Ritter, Associated Press

Last update: June 21, 2007 – 12:41 AM

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

Pac-Man Jones: 'I Will Be Nowhere Near Next Friday's Strip-Club Stabbing'

http://www.theonion.com/content/news/pac_man_jones_i_will_be_nowhere?utm_source=onion_r ss_daily

[size=12pt]Pac-Man Jones: 'I Will Be Nowhere Near Next Friday's Strip-Club Stabbing'[/size]
    June 21, 2007 | Onion Sports

LOS ANGELES—Suspended Tennessee Titans cornerback Adam "Pac-Man" Jones called a press conference Tuesday in order to emphasize that he will be nowhere near a possibly fatal stabbing that will occur during a fight involving several members of his entourage and the bartender at an L.A.–area strip club this coming Friday.

"I just want people to know that I'm not going to be present at Shaker's, the club where possibly about to be deceased chump-ass bartender Darrent Wilson has been known to exchange harsh language and threats with my known associates, including kicking me and my people out of his establishment," said Jones, who is also currently being questioned by police concerning a recent shooting at an Atlanta strip club and is currently on suspension from the NFL following a melee and shooting in February at a Las Vegas strip club. "I am sorry for what is about to happen to this man, who will be in the wrong place at the wrong time, but it will have had nothing to do with me."
    =Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

ejmat is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Pac-Man Jones: 'I Will Be Nowhere Near Next Friday's Strip-Club Stabbing'

"Zeus" wrote:
    http://www.theonion.com/content/news/pac_man_jones_i_will_be_nowhere?utm_source=onion_r ss_daily

[size=12pt]Pac-Man Jones: 'I Will Be Nowhere Near Next Friday's Strip-Club Stabbing'[/size]

LOS ANGELES—Suspended Tennessee Titans cornerback Adam "Pac-Man" Jones called a press conference Tuesday in order to emphasize that he will be nowhere near a possibly fatal stabbing that will occur during a fight involving several members of his entourage and the bartender at an L.A.–area strip club this coming Friday.

"I just want people to know that I'm not going to be present at Shaker's, the club where possibly about to be deceased chump-jiggly butt bartender Darrent Wilson has been known to exchange harsh language and threats with my known associates, including kicking me and my people out of his establishment," said Jones, who is also currently being questioned by police concerning a recent shooting at an Atlanta strip club and is currently on suspension from the NFL following a melee and shooting in February at a Las Vegas strip club. "I am sorry for what is about to happen to this man, who will be in the wrong place at the wrong time, but it will have had nothing to do with me."
    =Z=
    That is just plain scary.

Re: Pac-Man Jones: 'I Will Be Nowhere Near Next Friday's Strip-Club Stabbing'

"ejmat" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:

"I just want people to know that I'm not going to be present at Shaker's, the club where possibly about to be deceased chump-jiggly butt bartender Darrent Wilson has been known to exchange harsh language and threats with my known associates, including kicking me and my people out of his establishment," said Jones, who is also currently being questioned by police concerning a recent shooting at an Atlanta strip club and is currently on suspension from the NFL following a melee and shooting in February at a Las Vegas strip club. "I am sorry for what is about to happen to this man, who will be in the wrong place at the wrong time, but it will have had nothing to do with me."
    =Z=
    That is just plain scary.
    It's from "The Onion".

[size=13pt]QB upset at Pacman[/size]

Friday, 06/22/07

Young charges Jones doesn't care about team

By JESSICA HOPP
    Staff Writer

One would think Titans quarterback Vince Young is used to the spotlight by now. Surrounded by media after Thursday's minicamp practice at Baptist Sports Park, the second-year pro said otherwise....

[size=13pt]Jones keeps Georgia police waiting to talk[/size]

Friday, 07/13/07

[i]By PAUL KUHARSKY
    Staff Writer
    tennessean.com[/
    i]

Pacman Jones has yet to cooperate with Georgia police who want to question him about a strip club altercation on June 18 that led to a shooting nearby.....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123