Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 29
  1. #1
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,602
    Blog Entries
    1

    Pacman may be involved in another shooting... at another strip club...

    http://www.profootballtalk.com/rumormill.htm
    REPORT: PACMAN JONES MAY BE INVOLVED IN GEORGIA SHOOTING
    by Michael David Smith

    Titans cornerback Adam "Pacman" Jones may be involved in a shooting early Monday at a DeKalb County strip club, according to media reports.

    The Atlanta Journal-Constitution, passing along a report from WSB-TV, reports that Dekalb police said two groups of men got into an argument around 2:30 a.m. at Club Blaze, a Moreland Avenue strip club.

    Per the report, three men said they left the club in an SUV and were approached by Jones and his entourage in another SUV. When Jones' vehicle pulled alongside the other vehicle near I-285, someone opened fire. No one was shot. One person was scratched by flying plastic.

    Jones is suspended for the entire 2007 season because of repeated off-field misconduct, but he can be reinstated after 10 games if he stays out of trouble and convinces commissioner Roger Goodell that he is making positive changes to his life.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  2. #2
    VikesFan787's Avatar
    VikesFan787 is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Erie, PA
    Posts
    889

    Re: Pacman may be involved in another shooting... at another strip club...

    who goes to a strip club early monday morning
    814


  3. #3
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,569

    Re: Pacman may be involved in another shooting... at another strip club...

    "VikesFan787" wrote:
    who goes to a strip club early monday morning
    how rough is the strip club that you need a gun?

  4. #4
    baumy300 is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,065

    Re: Pacman may be involved in another shooting... at another strip club...

    When will these idiots learn?

  5. #5
    ThorSPL's Avatar
    ThorSPL is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    3,422

    Re: Pacman may be involved in another shooting... at another strip club...

    Wow, if that turns out to be true, I hope he ends up in jail for a very long time.
    Obviously this is not going to stop - maybe he'll end up with that 3 strikes you're out felony conviction rule....


    Trust me, I'm a doctor.

    www.twitter.com/ThorSPL

  6. #6
    vikingivan is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,993

    Re: Pacman may be involved in another shooting... at another strip club...

    "baumy300" wrote:
    When will these idiots learn?
    no doubt, how stupid can he be?

  7. #7
    enlvikeman's Avatar
    enlvikeman is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,395

    Re: Pacman may be involved in another shooting... at another strip club...

    Let's not jump to conclusions.
    I think at this point the police may be profiling or "harrassing" him just because he is who he is.



    "24 mil under the cap? there are teams 30 mil over the cap, heck that gives us at least 50 mil to spend"

    CollegeGuyJeff circa 2006

  8. #8
    BloodyHorns82's Avatar
    BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9,691

    Re: Pacman may be involved in another shooting... at another strip club...

    "enlvikeman" wrote:
    Let's not jump to conclusions.
    I think at this point the police may be profiling or "harrassing" him just because he is who he is.
    The next time there is a shooting ANYWHERE, I am going to first assume it was either Pacman himself, or a member of his posse.

  9. #9
    enlvikeman's Avatar
    enlvikeman is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,395

    Re: Pacman may be involved in another shooting... at another strip club...

    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "enlvikeman" wrote:
    Let's not jump to conclusions.
    I think at this point the police may be profiling or "harrassing" him just because he is who he is.
    The next time there is a shooting ANYWHERE, I am going to first assume it was either Pacman himself, or a member of his posse.

    RACIST!!

    just kidding



    "24 mil under the cap? there are teams 30 mil over the cap, heck that gives us at least 50 mil to spend"

    CollegeGuyJeff circa 2006

  10. #10
    vikingivan is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,993

    Re: Pacman may be involved in another shooting... at another strip club...

    Espn radio is reporting on the sportsbash that it was members of his "Posse", and that he is just wanted for questioning as a person of interest.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Police: Dad leaves boy and goes into strip club
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-25-2009, 08:19 PM
  2. Pacman in trouble again. At another strip club too...
    By NodakPaul in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 01-17-2008, 07:19 PM
  3. Panthers OT accused of brandishing gun at strip club
    By Zeus in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-28-2007, 01:26 PM
  4. Pacman goes to strip club on eve of pre-hearing for appeal
    By singersp in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 05-15-2007, 04:30 AM
  5. Shooting: Club owner accuses Pacman
    By singersp in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 02-27-2007, 06:42 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •