Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20
  1. #11
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,271

    Re: Pacman Jones - I was 'innocent bystander'

    "minnesota" wrote:
    didn't he just break his neck wrestling or something??

    "VKG4LFE" wrote:
    Unfortunately no, the Titans had a restraining order against him stating that he could show up for the wrestling but nobody could touch him and he couldn't touch anybody else.
    Well techically, yes & no.....

    [size=13pt]Pacman Jones gets 'injured' without wrestling[/size]

    Monday, 08/13/07


    By JIM WYATT
    Staff Writer
    tennessean.com

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,111

    Re: Pacman Jones - I was 'innocent bystander'

    I hate this guy.....he should be suspended from the NFL for good........He is such a prick

  3. #13
    so-cal vike's Avatar
    so-cal vike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,261

    Re: Pacman Jones - I was 'innocent bystander'

    Innocent bystander...no.
    Ignorant head-slammer...yes.



    "TNA is a trendsetter; Pacman Jones is a trendsetter,' Jones said. "(I want) to show the world that I am the best team player that ever lived.'


    What the hell does that even mean?

  4. #14
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,572

    Re: Pacman Jones - I was 'innocent bystander'

    "so-cal" wrote:
    Innocent bystander...no.

    Ignorant head-slammer...yes.



    "TNA is a trendsetter; Pacman Jones is a trendsetter,' Jones said. "(I want) to show the world that I am the best team player that ever lived.'


    What the hell does that even mean?

    Don't team players usually stay out of trouble?


  5. #15
    jessejames09's Avatar
    jessejames09 is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,233

    Re: Pacman Jones - I was 'innocent bystander'

    He said he wanted to 'win' the tag team championship to be the ultimate team player.

  6. #16
    so-cal vike's Avatar
    so-cal vike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,261

    Re: Pacman Jones - I was 'innocent bystander'

    "jessejames09" wrote:
    He said he wanted to 'win' the tag team championship to be the ultimate team player.


    I guess his "team" doesn't include the Titans anymore.

  7. #17
    jessejames09's Avatar
    jessejames09 is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,233

    Re: Pacman Jones - I was 'innocent bystander'

    I'm having a vision, Al Davis is doing a press conference with Pacman.

    You can make up your own ending (it could involve a shooting or throwing money at strippers, my vision is cloudy.)

  8. #18
    VKG4LFE's Avatar
    VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Hartford, WI
    Posts
    16,013

    Re: Pacman Jones - I was 'innocent bystander'

    "singersp" wrote:
    "minnesota" wrote:
    didn't he just break his neck wrestling or something??

    "VKG4LFE" wrote:
    Unfortunately no, the Titans had a restraining order against him stating that he could show up for the wrestling but nobody could touch him and he couldn't touch anybody else.
    Well techically, yes & no.....

    [size=13pt]Pacman Jones gets 'injured' without wrestling[/size]

    Monday, 08/13/07


    By JIM WYATT
    Staff Writer
    tennessean.com
    Geez, I didn't realize that. Too bad it was a "fake" injury. (Is that mean? I don't think it is I think it's just)

    I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

  9. #19
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,572

    Re: Pacman Jones - I was 'innocent bystander'

    'Pacman' to give it a go in music

    http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/7125686

  10. #20
    VKG4LFE's Avatar
    VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Hartford, WI
    Posts
    16,013

    Re: Pacman Jones - I was 'innocent bystander'

    Is anybody going to take this guy seriously? Geez.

    I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. No more "Pacman" Jones
    By singersp in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-22-2008, 03:20 PM
  2. Chris Henry vs. Pacman Jones
    By Garland Greene in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-06-2008, 01:02 AM
  3. Pacman Jones: 'I Want to Go to Dallas'
    By Prophet in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-20-2008, 07:56 AM
  4. The next Viking CB Pacman Jones?
    By Garland Greene in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 01-18-2008, 05:53 AM
  5. Pacman Jones arrested
    By ultravikingfan in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-17-2005, 08:00 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •