Page 1 of 12 123 11 ... LastLast
    HoosierVike is offline Starter

Packers vs Bears predictions...

With the new emphasis on this game...what do you guys think the key will be for the Packers to pull out a victory against a Bears team who will be extremely fired up after a Vikings loss...have at it

I, in all honesty, think that the Packers pull out a victory in a close game.
    If you look at the packers schedule they've lost 5 of their last 7 games by 4 points or less.
    They are close, and this is a game against a huge rival, and a chance to have at least one plus from this season (beating the bears twice).
    The bears (despite what people have said) have not looked that great the past few weeks...we shall see..have at it guys

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Packers vs Bears predictions...

If it's not too windy...

Pack- 24
    Bears- 17

NDVikingFan66 is offline Team Alumni

No predictions from me...but it will be a game I will watch closely and cheer for the Packers.

I will take some help to get into the playoffs.

"NDVikingFan66" wrote:
    No predictions from me...but it will be a game I will watch closely and cheer for the Bears.

you mean the packers?? lol

NDVikingFan66 is offline Team Alumni

"HoosierVike" wrote:
    "NDVikingFan66" wrote:
    No predictions from me...but it will be a game I will watch closely and cheer for the Bears.

you mean the packers?? lol
    Yes...I edited it.....it is so hard to actually write that that apparantly I can't.

Forever Vikings is offline Training Camp

For our health, we need the Bears to lose this week. If they win, I think we'll all lose a few years of our life due to stress.

I think it will be a good game. The Pack are the best 5-9 team in recent memory, and I think Rodgers will have a good game. The Packs D will stop Forte and Orton will throw at least one pick six in the game. Pack win, 23-17.

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

I'll certainly be watching the game. I think there are some things that benifit the Packers. I think the Packers strength is there passing game and we know that the Bears give up some plays in the secondary. I like the Packers CB's vs the Bears WR's but I'm not sure how the Packers run defense will do vs Matt Forte and Company. The Packers are a cold outdoor team so there's not a major Home Field advantage for the Bears. The Packers would like nothing more than to beat their biggest rival and get that sweep.

another thing going in our favor is that the packers are certainly no stranger to the cold...so the weather shouldnt be a factor against them...i would love to see Briggs eat crow.
    Last week after their game Briggs was talkin about how he thought we would def. lose 2 of our last 3.

bono is offline Hall of Famer

"HoosierVike" wrote:
    another thing going in our favor is that the packers are certainly no stranger to the cold...so the weather shouldnt be a factor against them...i would love to see Briggs eat crow.
    Last week after their game Briggs was talkin about how he thought we would def. lose 2 of our last 3.
    The Bears aren't strangers to the cold, either. Both teams reside in the midwest...and both of their states are right next to each other. Hopefully, the Bears come out victorious in this one. Sorry, Viking lovers.I just don't want to see the Packers have any kind of happiness this season/glimmer of hope. And hopefully, next week, the winless Lions will be winless no more, and whoop the Packers!
    BonoSugaRay IS Betamethasone Dunkin

"bono" wrote:
    "HoosierVike" wrote:
    The Bears aren't strangers to the cold, either. Both teams reside in the midwest...and both of their states are right next to each other. Hopefully, the Bears come out victorious in this one. Sorry, Viking lovers.I just don't want to see the Packers have any kind of happiness this season/glimmer of hope. And hopefully, next week, the winless Lions will be winless no more, and whoop the Packers!
    You must be a sorry ass bears troll. Otherwise, it makes no sense to want the packers to lose, IF you are a vikings fan. I personally don't want the packers to win, but i damn sure don't want the bears to win more. As for the packers next week, who gives a shit, it has no bearing on the vikings what so ever.
    The ribbon is the 'Gulf War Ribbon'.
    SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!!

-I need a new liver. Please join us for a spaghetti dinner and silent auction benefit.
    -January 13, 2013 1-4.
    -$10 covers spaghetti, salad and bread.
    -Anoka American Legion.

Page 1 of 12 123 11 ... LastLast