Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14
  1. #1
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,935

    Packers set NFL record

    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  2. #2
    V4L's Avatar
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    20,612

    Re:Packers set NFL record

    Congrats to them

    They killed it at the end when Tausher came back in

  3. #3
    green hornet is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    181

    Re:Packers set NFL record

    I thought after they left rodgers in that long, that they were just going to keep him in to break Lynn Dickeys record, but hey, you can beat the pack, but you cant beat our dickey

  4. #4
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,180

    Re:Packers set NFL record

    The Packers also had a 1,200-yard rusher in Ryan Grant and a pair of 1,000-yard receivers in Donald Driver and Greg Jennings to go with Rodgers' 4,000 for the second straight season. It's the first time in NFL history any team has done that, according to the Elias Sports Bureau.
    If Percy and Berrian were not hurting some of the year, we would do this as well. Next year. Plus Favre spreads the ball around a lot.

    Favre 4202
    Peterson 1383
    Rice 1312
    Harvin 790
    Berrian 618

    I am surprised this has not happened before.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    191

    Re:Packers set NFL record

    marstc09 wrote:
    The Packers also had a 1,200-yard rusher in Ryan Grant and a pair of 1,000-yard receivers in Donald Driver and Greg Jennings to go with Rodgers' 4,000 for the second straight season. It's the first time in NFL history any team has done that, according to the Elias Sports Bureau.
    If Percy and Berrian were not hurting some of the year, we would do this as well. Next year. Plus Favre spreads the ball around a lot.

    Favre 4202
    Peterson 1383
    Rice 1312
    Harvin 790
    Berrian 618

    I am surprised this has not happened before.
    Yeah ... it has not happened before because the 4,000 yard number has been difficult to come by. There are a lot more this year (10) than any year in the past, so I would expect to see things like this more often.

    Also ... having 2 1,000 yard receivers happens, but normally carrying a 1,200 yard back with that doesn't. Teams are normally a committee at either RB or 2-4 on the WR depth chart ... Green Bay has mainstays at all of these spots.

    Definitely interesting to see though.
    None

  6. #6
    gregair13's Avatar
    gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Edmonton, AB
    Posts
    14,597

    Re:Packers set NFL record

    All I could read was Packers suck.
    We're bringing purple back.

  7. #7
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re:Packers set NFL record

    I didn't care enough to click on the link and find out what record they set.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  8. #8
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,935

    Re:Packers set NFL record

    Midge Resurrected wrote:
    Also ..........snip....... but normally carrying a 1,200 yard back with that doesn't. Teams are normally a committee at either RB or 2-4 on the WR depth chart ... Green Bay has mainstays at all of these spots.

    Definitely interesting to see though.
    Loved your RB by committe point.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  9. #9
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,935

    Re:Packers set NFL record

    gregair13 wrote:
    All I could read was Packers suck.
    ......snicker......

    Obviously they don't suck as much as a few Vikings fans seem to think my friend.

    Truth of the matter is, I am not so sure I would want to see the PUKERS in the playoffs, just as I don't want to see the Colts, Chargers or Ain'ts, in that order.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  10. #10
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re:Packers set NFL record

    Marrdro wrote:
    gregair13 wrote:
    All I could read was Packers suck.
    ......snicker......

    Obviously they don't suck as much as a few Vikings fans seem to think my friend.

    Truth of the matter is, I am not so sure I would want to see the PUKERS in the playoffs, just as I don't want to see the Colts, Chargers or Ain'ts, in that order.
    Pussy. They can beat any of them. Ask Tampa, and they suck. The Vikings have a helluva a team and can beat any of those teams if their game is on. I have no fear of any of those teams because I have seen too many things happen in the playoffs that all the 'experts' didn't predict. Every team in the playoffs is good and the Vikings can beat any of them.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-27-2005, 07:57 PM
  2. All time W/L record VIKINGS vs PACKERS
    By jimmymac in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-22-2005, 07:09 AM
  3. We set a new record
    By vikingsalltheway in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-25-2005, 04:56 PM
  4. Record
    By LosAngelis in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 02-24-2005, 03:20 PM
  5. Packers win, Vikings lose, Packers win division title?
    By MossWilliamsHenderson in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-19-2004, 05:49 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •