Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Packers Ryan Grant seeking a big deal

"Marrdro" wrote:
    I hear all of you, however, I don't think Rodgers is gonna do/be all that bad.

He has an arm, can read a defense, is very mobile etc etc.

Sure there will be a drop off from Favreeees leaving but comeon guys, they will still be a decent team.
    Don't right them off as pushovers.
    I agree Marr, I think Rodgers will do just fine.
    Rodgers is a good QB, like people said once people know what to expect from him I'm sure he might have a rough game or two, but overall he'll be a decent QB.
    Hell, i'll go on a limb and say Rodgers is a better QB for the system that the Pack is running right now that Favre, he's much more conservative and less of a gunslinger -- exactly what McCarthy needs

http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

"We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

- Dan Calabrese

pack93z is offline Team Alumni

Re: Packers Ryan Grant seeking a big deal

"Marrdro" wrote:
    I betcha McCarthey is banging on TT's door daily trying to ensure he gets his RB back for the upcoming season.

I can almost guarantee that we will be grabbing a RB early in the draft, too talented of a class of RB not to grab one of them..

While I don't blame Grant for asking for a raise, but to be bringing up the holdout topic doesn't appeal to me.. the CBA is structured that you have to pay your dues early then cash in, that is unless you are drafted high. Buckle up, work hard this offseason and prove through next season that you are the real deal and then the contract deal will take care of itself..

The CBA writes the rules.. zip it and play ball... btw, holding out will gain you nothing because your accrued time will not grow.. so if push comes to shove.. sit his arse until he wants to play out his time.. seemed so humble last season and all of a sudden I wanna get paid..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12