Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,005

    Packers, RB Grant agree to extension

    http://nmsn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/8406976
    FOXSports.com has learned that the team has agreed to a contract extension with absent running back Ryan Grant. Terms of the deal are not yet known.
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

    When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

  2. #2
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Re: Packers, RB Grant agree to extension

    "COJOMAY" wrote:
    http://nmsn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/8406976
    FOXSports.com has learned that the team has agreed to a contract extension with absent running back Ryan Grant. Terms of the deal are not yet known.
    I'm guessing it's for $20 mil over 10 years. I think that kind of money just became available.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  3. #3
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: Packers, RB Grant agree to extension

    Oh Mr. I think I am the greatest after one good year with a Hall of Fame QB got a contract. Who cares?!

  4. #4
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Re: Packers, RB Grant agree to extension

    "marstc09" wrote:
    Oh Mr. I think I am the greatest after one good year with a Hall of Fame QB got a contract. Who cares?!
    I'd certainly at least give Grant some credit. After all, Favre just handed him the ball. It's not like Favre blocked for him on all his runs.

    A lot of that credit goes to the front line as well.


    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  5. #5
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: Packers, RB Grant agree to extension

    "singersp" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    Oh Mr. I think I am the greatest after one good year with a Hall of Fame QB got a contract. Who cares?!
    I'd certainly at least give Grant some credit. After all, Favre just handed him the ball. It's not like Favre blocked for him on all his runs.

    A lot of that credit goes to the front line as well.

    I would bet money he does not have as good of a year as last.

  6. #6
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,916

    Re: Packers, RB Grant agree to extension

    Gonna be interesting to watch the team dynamic, especially in the run game if the rumor is true that Lord Favreeeeee is gonna come back and be the guy under center.

    I wonder if some of the conversations around the agreement for him to come back was that he had to hand the ball of at least 5 times a QTR when he would typically audible out of the run play.
    :
    :
    :
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 64
    Last Post: 03-30-2009, 08:54 PM
  2. Packers, Brown County agree on walkway
    By Marrdro in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-31-2008, 07:37 AM
  3. MOVED: Packers, RB Grant agree to extension
    By ultravikingfan in forum Trash the Pack
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-03-2008, 05:31 PM
  4. Packers l Woodson agree to seven-year deal
    By PurplePride80 in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 04-28-2006, 06:25 PM
  5. Packers agree to long-term extension with Aaron Kampman
    By Jordan in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-11-2006, 04:59 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •