Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Infidel is offline Star Spokesman

Re: Packers Next 5 Games..

I trying really hard to not be bias as a Viking fan, but it looks like Green Bay will lose the next 5 games straight.. Maybe they can pull one out..

vs. Vikings (@ Lambeu, Armageddon part 2) - Packers LOSS (No way Favre loses against the Packers, itll be a huge blow to his confidence and Legacy)
    That is patently ridiculous. Just absurd.

The Vikings are unable to protect Favre (who, in this forum, is called "The Noodle").

The erratic and stumbling group of Frankenstein monsters who provide what we laughingly refer to as "pass protection" (the guys I call "The Doodles") meaning the O-Line and any blocking back who manages to discern that he is, indeed, part of the program--are hopelessly incompetent.

The Packers have an excellent pass rush.

The Doodles will help them by waving as they go by to hammer Favre into the Lambeau dirt.

The Packers are STILL WAITING to have their REVENGE on FAVRE.

We play AT GREEN BAY.

Cedric Griffin is GONE.

Peterson is limping and looks more like a hipshot possum than a beast.

Our replacement for Peterson is a leadfoot college boy.

Zounds, man.....take off the purple shades.

We are headed into a 7-9 season and a rebuilding program.

The Packers will eat the Vikings lunch, dinner and breakfast and drink their beer.

I would like to be wrong on this, but a realistic appraisal shows no possible alternate future.
    It's what you learn after you know it all that counts.
    --John Wooden

El Vikingo is offline Ring of Fame

Infidel wrote:
    I trying really hard to not be bias as a Viking fan, but it looks like Green Bay will lose the next 5 games straight.. Maybe they can pull one out..

vs. Vikings (@ Lambeu, Armageddon part 2) - Packers LOSS (No way Favre loses against the Packers, itll be a huge blow to his confidence and Legacy)
    That is patently ridiculous. Just absurd.

The Vikings are unable to protect Favre (who, in this forum, is called "The Noodle").

The erratic and stumbling group of Frankenstein monsters who provide what we laughingly refer to as "pass protection" (the guys I call "The Doodles") meaning the O-Line and any blocking back who manages to discern that he is, indeed, part of the program--are hopelessly incompetent.

The Packers have an excellent pass rush.

The Doodles will help them by waving as they go by to hammer Favre into the Lambeau dirt.

The Packers are STILL WAITING to have their REVENGE on FAVRE.

We play AT GREEN BAY.

Cedric Griffin is GONE.

Peterson is limping and looks more like a hipshot possum than a beast.

Our replacement for Peterson is a leadfoot college boy.

Zounds, man.....take off the purple shades.

We are headed into a 7-9 season and a rebuilding program.

The Packers will eat the Vikings lunch, dinner and breakfast and drink their beer.

I would like to be wrong on this, but a realistic appraisal shows no possible alternate future.
    We ve barely beaten two of the worst teams on the NFC ,at home,playing at this level we won´t have a chance in Green Bay yep,even with all that injury probs they have.
    El underdog.

12purplepride28 is offline Star Spokesman
    Blog Entries

Sajid28 wrote:
    You're logic for us winning is that it will be a blow to Favre's confidence if we lose? That's literally the dumbest logic I've ever seen in my loss.

It'll be a blow to Aaron rodgers confidence if we lose, so the packers will win.

You don't think it hurts Tony Romo's confidence to lose in the dome?

My god man, take the purple shades off. Although I think we'll win at GB, it's not for THAT reason.
    I am NOT here to provide good football insight or rational observations. I am an emotional 19 year old Viking fan and I expect you to adjust your expectations from my posts.

12purplepride28 wrote:
    Sajid28 wrote:
    You're logic for us winning is that it will be a blow to Favre's confidence if we lose? That's literally the dumbest logic I've ever seen in my loss.

It'll be a blow to Aaron rodgers confidence if we lose, so the packers will win.

My god man, take the purple shades off. Although I think we'll win at GB, it's not for THAT reason.
    Essentially you are agreeing with him, but yet you're splitting hairs in regards to how they win. THAT is absurd and hypocritical.

I happen to think they will go 4-1 in those games. Too many injuries, not good enough backups.
    The ribbon is the 'Gulf War Ribbon'.
    SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!!

-I need a new liver. Please join us for a spaghetti dinner and silent auction benefit.
    -January 13, 2013 1-4.
    -$10 covers spaghetti, salad and bread.
    -Anoka American Legion.

12purplepride28 is offline Star Spokesman
    Blog Entries

STCLOUDSAYSGOVIKES wrote:
    12purplepride28 wrote:
    Sajid28 wrote:

Essentially you are agreeing with him, but yet you're splitting hairs in regards to how they win. THAT is absurd and hypocritical.

I happen to think they will go 4-1 in those games. Too many injuries, not good enough backups.
    Wrong. I'm not being hypocritical or absurd. I'm disagreeing as to why I think the Vikings will win.

Lets look at it in another scenario.

"I think Jessica Alba is hot because she was born in 1981"

"That's retarded, I think she's hot because of her smokin body"

.................................................. .

"I think the Packers will beat the Vikings because Brandon Jackson went to Nebraska"

"That's not even a reason, I think the Packers will beat the Vikings because our secondary is crap and Aaron Rodgers will be able to pick it apart"

It's not hypocritical or absurd.

I'm just pointing out what a ridiculous reason that is for thinking someone will win. Should we try this one in different scenarios too? I will for your sake, because you don't seem to get it.

"I think Obama will win the next re-election because he will be sad if he doesn't"

"I think the Vikings will win the Super Bowl because their confidence will be hurt if they don't"

"I think we will develop a cure for aids and cancer because lots of people want there to be a cure."

See???? ITS RIDICULOUS. A terrible statement.
    I am NOT here to provide good football insight or rational observations. I am an emotional 19 year old Viking fan and I expect you to adjust your expectations from my posts.

jrjohn is offline Pro-Bowler

Sajid28 wrote:
    since i live in miami, they were showing the dolphins/packers game @ 1 pm.. and one thing i noticed.. i think the packers are the only team in the NFL that has male cheerleaders..

lol thats pathetic
    How do you know they didn't have sex changes? did you look under the hood?
    None

AZJetfan is offline Waterboy

Hard loss last night for you guys and gals. That could have been a Vikes win with a couple bounces going your way. Hopefully the Jets can pull out a win.
    None

None

El Vikingo wrote:
    AZJetfan wrote:
    Well I hope you are right about the Jets game. We will do our part. Good game today!
    Since your QB,screwed Ines ,he seems on fire.
    He should of tagged it again before the Denver game because he stunk it up in Mile High
    None

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

AZJetfan wrote:
    Hard loss last night for you guys and gals. That could have been a Vikes win with a couple bounces going your way. Hopefully the Jets can pull out a win.
    Please beat those douchebags to the ground.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast