Lynch is offline Waterboy

The packers are lucky

They should be happy I wasnt there watching the game at lambeau field. Me who is born with soccer culture would have been there to watch our away game and as an loyal drunk fan I would try to knock some packers in the process, after the game(winning or losing doenst matter the beating is fun anyway).

Me and my friends have been arrested a couple of time for our fights after the soccer games here in sweden. So its lúcky for them that i´m not there and for perhaps me too to not get arrested by the american cops.

But anyway if anyone need me in the future to beat up some packers I will be there. Or if someone here about a very messy thing happend in Green Bay, that would be me

Anyway Cheesy is also lucky, doesnt matter if people think I maybe go over the edge here by saying that I someday will get to Greeb Bay to watch a Viking game and hopefuly by some reason manage to beat him up. Because I dont treat rivals nicely in any sport, it doesnt matter if its soccer, hcokey or football. They will go down and specially those who pissed me off.

Anyway dont let this scare u. I´m generally a nice guy 8)

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

Re: The packers are lucky

LOL I love soccer fans and how angry they get.

PurpleGator is offline Hall of Famer

"marstc09" wrote:
    Its all about Passion for your team.

Lynch is offline Waterboy

"PurpleGator" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    Its all about Passion for your team.

Yea it is, but if I luckily get to Green Bay someday with my friends to beat up some packers, then I wont wear the Viking colors. I dont want to destroy our reputation and make the other Viking fans look bad.
    I will wear the same things at soccer games. Black and waiving the Scanian flag and usch stuff.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"Lynch" wrote:
    They should be happy I wasnt there watching the game at lambeau field. Me who is born with soccer culture would have been there to watch our away game and as an loyal drunk fan I would try to knock some packers in the process, after the game(winning or losing doenst matter the beating is fun anyway).

Me and my friends have been arrested a couple of time for our fights after the soccer games here in sweden. So its lúcky for them that i´m not there and for perhaps me too to not get arrested by the american cops.

But anyway if anyone need me in the future to beat up some packers I will be there. Or if someone here about a very messy thing happend in Green Bay, that would be me

Anyway Cheesy is also lucky, doesnt matter if people think I maybe go over the edge here by saying that I someday will get to Greeb Bay to watch a Viking game and hopefuly by some reason manage to beat him up. Because I dont treat rivals nicely in any sport, it doesnt matter if its soccer, hcokey or football. They will go down and specially those who pissed me off.

There's a big difference between being a fan & a fanatic. You shouldn't let it affect your personal life to the extent that you & your family suffers because of it.

Physically assulting a fan of an opposing team is nothing to be proud of IMO. Especially when it is unjustified.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

cogitans is offline Jersey Retired

"Lynch" wrote:

I hate that soccer has such a bad name, and the fact that there is going to be more violence among spectators.

Here in Denmark there seems to become more morons lately. Even if the jerks usually just beat up on each other there is a lot of things wrong with that. Sometimes it harms innocents, there is often cost to damaged public goods, and it's not a good example to younger fans.

So if you are one of these fighting morons I urge you and your friends to stop that idiotic practice and just enjoy the games instead.

Thanks to PPE for the sig.

MetalMike-LoudVike is offline Hall of Famer

yeah soccer fans will start a riot now that is dedication. No but that is pretty loyal. I can't see myself getting into cuz they aren't wearing my colors.
    IN THE PITS ON THE RIVER BEDS EVRY VIKING FAN WILL RISE & VAHALLA SHALL REJOICE WITH THE MOST GLORIOUS PRIZE LOMBARDI'S TROPHY