Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    petrodemos is offline Asst. Coach

Re: Packers linebackers

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "Irving" wrote:
    Didn't the Vikings have a chance to get Hodge? Who did they take again?
    Tarvaris Jackson
    that was a pick later, they took the center Cook while hodge was still on the board.

petrodemos is offline Asst. Coach

correction: hodge was still available with jacksons pick so technically jackson was who they took, however i didnt figure in the trading up to get to that spot

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"whackthepack" wrote:
    "Irving" wrote:
    Oh yeah. Great choice. He'll help the team quite a bit playing on the practice squad. If he's the "Quarterback of the Future" the Vikings may as well fold up the shop and move on out to Los Angeles.
    So another frickin Packer fan pretending to be a Viking fan, how original we only get 1 or 2 a week, if you have any balls come on here and say you are a Puke fan!

Tarvaris may not start this year, but that was not the Vikings intention and Brad will be the starter! And do you have a crystal ball? How do you know how good of a player he will be? He could be the starter for the Viking for the next decade! I know this he will be toasting your pathetic secondary for years to come! Look at your Packer team drafting Aaron Rodgers last year, reports are he will never be a good QB!

If you Packer fans think that this year will be better than last year then you are kidding yourselves and you will be the Cellar Dwellers, again! Oh but Favre is playing again, didn't he throw 29 INT's last year? YES HE DID!

Your team will not be any better and you lost your # 1 receiver because he didn't want to play for your pathetic organization, that is the same as your 2 best defensive backs last year, your 2 guards last year, your center this year and your best guard this year.

Farve will be beaten to a bloody pulp and I will be laughing as we pick him off 5 times again this year! Your running backs will get hurt again because your O-line is one of the worst in the league!
    You wasted your time on calling him a Packer fan. He is not;

"singersp" wrote:
    "Irving" wrote:
    I'm a reformed Vikings fan. I suffered through 26 years of pain and anguish over those losers. I'm happy to say that I've been anti-Viking for 6 years now.
    Who is your team of choice this year?
    "Irving" wrote:
    So, if I'm really pressed, I'd choose the Patriots hands down. Even if they never reach the Super Bowl again, at least they did what took to get ther and win.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567