Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

Re: Packers' Jolly indicted on Texas felony drug charges

"pack93z" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    On another note, was McKinnie ever charged with anything that happened on the love boat?
    Yep.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bryant_McKinnie#Boat_cruise_scandal

In October 2005, McKinnie was charged with a misdemeanor for his involvement in the 2005 Minnesota Vikings boat cruise scandal. McKinnie allegedly picked up a naked woman, placing her on the bar and performed cunnilingus on her in front of the crew and other guests. Later that evening McKinnie and three other men were spotted sitting in deck chairs receiving fellatio from four women, which was also observed by the crew in a public area of the boat.
    Reminds me of Christmas-time at home.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

josdin00 is offline Ring of Fame

"C" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "pack93z" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    Question, how come Jolly was never suspended by the league, yet McKinnie was suspended for 4 games before he even had a trial?

Again... Goodell is destroying the NFL.
    Even though I agree he should be sitting already.. there is a difference.. this is Jolly's first brush with the conduct policy in the NFL.. McKinnie... has already raised a red flag or two.. love boat comes to mind.
    Well that is a relief because now we know that Pat Williams won't be suspended.
    May I also mention Matt Jones... he gets arrested for Cocaine and hasn't been suspended for 1 game yet.

On another note, was McKinnie ever charged with anything that happened on the love boat?
    McKinnie - NFL Personal Conduct Policy
    Williams - NFL Steriod Policy
    Jones and Jolly - NFL Drug Policy

Apples and Oranges and Bananas.

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Fuck Jolly

dfosterf is offline Coach

"V4L" wrote:
    floop Jolly
    Don't worry none, my purple friend... Johnny Jolly is gonna get his, and it will not be pretty.
    As much as myself and my fellow Pukers desperately need him on our team, I have to support the commish if he metes out some extreme stuff in this situation... the longer this process goes, it's probably an indication of just how ugly it's going to be for Jolly, both with law enforcement and the league.
    As I have mentioned quite awhile ago in another thread... Johnny; you stupid, stupid, stupid man. He will be lucky to dodge a felony conviction, imo.

ejmat is offline Jersey Retired

"pack93z" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    Question, how come Jolly was never suspended by the league, yet McKinnie was suspended for 4 games before he even had a trial?

Even though I agree he should be sitting already.. there is a difference.. this is Jolly's first brush with the conduct policy in the NFL.. McKinnie... has already raised a red flag or two.. love boat comes to mind.
    Or how about the fact McKinnie tried to kill someone with a pole?

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

"ejmat" wrote:
    "pack93z" wrote:
    "C" wrote:

McKinnie was clearly trying to defend himself. He was sitting there, reading "The Notebook" by Nicolas Sparks while at a friends Birthday party... when the bouncer said, "Nicolas Sparks Sucks!!!" McKinnie became very introversive and decided to ignore everything going on around him.

On his way out, the bouncer started pushing Mac around. In a moment of desperation, McKinnie grabbed the closest weapon he could... a firmly planted stripper pole.... to defend himself with.

I don't see anything wrong with that.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

"C" wrote:
    "ejmat" wrote:
    "pack93z" wrote:
    "C" wrote:

McKinnie was clearly trying to defend himself. He was sitting there, reading "The Notebook" by Nicolas Sparks while at a friends Birthday party... when the bouncer said, "Nicolas Sparks Sucks!!!" McKinnie became very introversive and decided to ignore everything going on around him.

On his way out, the bouncer started pushing Mac around. In a moment of desperation, McKinnie grabbed the closest weapon he could... a firmly planted stripper pole.... to defend himself with.

That's good CMac.
    Very impressive but delusional outlook.
    I liked it.
    ;D

BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

"C" wrote:
    "ejmat" wrote:
    "pack93z" wrote:
    "C" wrote:

Exactly...McKinnie was clearly the victim.
    Anybody who can't see that better get their prescriptions checked on the purple glasses.

"BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "ejmat" wrote:
    "pack93z" wrote:
    "C" wrote:

Exactly...McKinnie was clearly the victim.
    Anybody who can't see that better get their prescriptions checked on the purple glasses.
    I knew my eyes were getting bad.
    I just didn't realize how bad they were.

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"josdin00" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "pack93z" wrote:
    "C" wrote:

Well that is a relief because now we know that Pat Williams won't be suspended.
    May I also mention Matt Jones... he gets arrested for Cocaine and hasn't been suspended for 1 game yet.

McKinnie - NFL Personal Conduct Policy
    Williams - NFL Steriod Policy
    Jones and Jolly - NFL Drug Policy

Apples and Oranges and Bananas.
    Minor correction - both Jones and Jolly would fall under the Personal Conduct policy since they did NOT fail a drug test to get into trouble, they got busted.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast