Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23
  1. #11
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,935

    Re: Packers feel ‘sense of urgency’

    "NordicNed" wrote:
    Plain and simple, the Pack just isn't that good.

    They have alot of issue's that need to be worked on, and they won't get them ironed out this year alone.....

    I love when they aren't even a factor in our Div......
    Still say you put an OL in front of Rodgers and the PUKERS are right in it this year.
    Maybe not a div title but they surely would have a decent shot at a Wildcard birth.

    Look around the NFL.
    Almost every Wildcard team out there right now is playing about as inconsistent as the PUKERS my friend.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  2. #12
    i_bleed_purple's Avatar
    i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Canadialand
    Posts
    16,778
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Packers feel ‘sense of urgency’

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "NordicNed" wrote:
    Plain and simple, the Pack just isn't that good.

    They have alot of issue's that need to be worked on, and they won't get them ironed out this year alone.....

    I love when they aren't even a factor in our Div......
    Still say you put an OL in front of Rodgers and the PUKERS are right in it this year.
    Maybe not a div title but they surely would have a decent shot at a Wildcard birth.

    Look around the NFL.
    Almost every Wildcard team out there right now is playing about as inconsistent as the PUKERS my friend.
    Steelers-- dropped 2 early games without Polamalu and have been perfect since
    Dallas - struggled coming out of the gate, but looked pretty good so far
    Falcons - looking pretty strong, suffer the "playingwithneworleans syndrome"

  3. #13
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,935

    Re: Packers feel ‘sense of urgency’

    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "NordicNed" wrote:
    Plain and simple, the Pack just isn't that good.

    They have alot of issue's that need to be worked on, and they won't get them ironed out this year alone.....

    I love when they aren't even a factor in our Div......
    Still say you put an OL in front of Rodgers and the PUKERS are right in it this year.
    Maybe not a div title but they surely would have a decent shot at a Wildcard birth.

    Look around the NFL.
    Almost every Wildcard team out there right now is playing about as inconsistent as the PUKERS My Farvish Friend.
    Steelers-- dropped 2 early games without Polamalu and have been perfect since
    Dallas - struggled coming out of the gate, but looked pretty good so far
    Falcons - looking pretty strong, suffer the "playingwithneworleans syndrome"
    LOL, Steelers are in the AFC silly.


    Dallas still hasn't hit Dec. Besides, even though they still have to play SD, NYG, and NO, they will probably win the Div.
    The Giants and Philly are the possible Wildcards out of that group and they have proven they have issues and aren't real consistent either.

    Falcons are looking good. Philly, NO, NYG's could all get wins against them.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  4. #14
    i_bleed_purple's Avatar
    i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Canadialand
    Posts
    16,778
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Packers feel ‘sense of urgency’

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "NordicNed" wrote:
    Plain and simple, the Pack just isn't that good.

    They have alot of issue's that need to be worked on, and they won't get them ironed out this year alone.....

    I love when they aren't even a factor in our Div......
    Still say you put an OL in front of Rodgers and the PUKERS are right in it this year.
    Maybe not a div title but they surely would have a decent shot at a Wildcard birth.

    Look around the NFL.
    Almost every Wildcard team out there right now is playing about as inconsistent as the PUKERS My Farvish Friend.
    Steelers-- dropped 2 early games without Polamalu and have been perfect since
    Dallas - struggled coming out of the gate, but looked pretty good so far
    Falcons - looking pretty strong, suffer the "playingwithneworleans syndrome"
    LOL, Steelers are in the AFC silly.



    Dallas still hasn't hit Dec. Besides, even though they still have to play SD, NYG, and NO, they will probably win the Div.
    The Giants and Philly are the possible Wildcards out of that group and they have proven they have issues and aren't real consistent either.

    Falcons are looking good. Philly, NO, NYG's could all get wins against them.
    yes, ya big goof, but you might notice you said "Look around the NFL..."

  5. #15
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,935

    Re: Packers feel ‘sense of urgency’

    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "NordicNed" wrote:
    Plain and simple, the Pack just isn't that good.

    They have alot of issue's that need to be worked on, and they won't get them ironed out this year alone.....

    I love when they aren't even a factor in our Div......
    Still say you put an OL in front of Rodgers and the PUKERS are right in it this year.
    Maybe not a div title but they surely would have a decent shot at a Wildcard birth.

    Look around the NFL.
    Almost every Wildcard team out there right now is playing about as inconsistent as the PUKERS My Farvish Friend.
    Steelers-- dropped 2 early games without Polamalu and have been perfect since
    Dallas - struggled coming out of the gate, but looked pretty good so far
    Falcons - looking pretty strong, suffer the "playingwithneworleans syndrome"
    LOL, Steelers are in the AFC silly.



    Dallas still hasn't hit Dec. Besides, even though they still have to play SD, NYG, and NO, they will probably win the Div.
    The Giants and Philly are the possible Wildcards out of that group and they have proven they have issues and aren't real consistent either.

    Falcons are looking good. Philly, NO, NYG's could all get wins against them.
    yes, ya big goof, but you might notice you said "Look around the NFL..."
    Silly me.
    I lead you down the wrong path.
    My apologies.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  6. #16
    Freya's Avatar
    Freya is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Atlantis
    Posts
    2,456

    Re: Packers feel ‘sense of urgency’

    A sense of urgency isn't just for the Packers.................


    Personally, I don't think there is intelligent life on other planets. Why should other planets be any different from this one?

  7. #17
    snowinapril's Avatar
    snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    13,404

    Re: Packers feel ‘sense of urgency’

    I would like to dig up a lot of the preseason predictions about the NFCN.

    I remember many people (talking heads) before and after BF got to town say that the Pack were going to win the NFCN.
    I also remember quite a few that had the Bears above us too.

    Look at them now.

  8. #18
    V4L's Avatar
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    20,612

    Re: Packers feel ‘sense of urgency’

    Im not gonna lie before Brett got here I was predicting Bears


  9. #19
    snowinapril's Avatar
    snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    13,404

    Re: Packers feel ‘sense of urgency’

    "V4L" wrote:
    Im not gonna lie before Brett got here I was predicting Bears

    I am not going to lie, I thought we might split with both teams.
    I thought they were going to be more competitive than they are.
    But I still thought we were the most consistent of the NFCN.

    I was more worried about the Pack than the Bears.

  10. #20
    V4L's Avatar
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    20,612

    Re: Packers feel ‘sense of urgency’

    "snowinapril" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:
    Im not gonna lie before Brett got here I was predicting Bears

    I am not going to lie, I thought we might split with both teams.
    I thought they were going to be more competitive than they are.
    But I still thought we were the most consistent of the NFCN.

    I was more worried about the Pack than the Bears.

    I hear ya

    I thought that Pack D was gonna come around fast personally.. It was just a hunch

    And I thought Karen Rodgers would have enough time to pass

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. LOL. I feel better.
    By Jereamiah in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-25-2010, 07:13 AM
  2. Does Anyone Else Feel...
    By Brazilian Rider in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-19-2010, 09:38 AM
  3. Anyone else feel Better?
    By Gift in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 10-20-2008, 06:20 PM
  4. poor ol packers, u gotta feel sorry for them
    By nzviking in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-26-2003, 09:22 AM
  5. Not sure how I feel....
    By Webby in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-22-2002, 11:41 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •