Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Packers FanFest: Kampman remains silent, but Capers expects successful transitio

GREEN BAY -- They don't come much more media-friendly than Aaron Kampman, which made the Green Bay Packers defensive end-turned-outside linebacker's decision to pull his name off the list of players available to reporters at this weekend's annual FanFest inside the Lambeau Field atrium all the more curious.

http://www.madison.com/wsj/mad/sports/blogs/443000

I love any possibility that there might be hate and discontent in ole PUKER land my friends....... ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Re: Packers FanFest: Kampman remains silent, but Capers expects successful transitio

[size=10pt]Kampman’s Silence[/size]

Jason Wilde notes that Aaron Kampman’s decision to pull his name from the list of players available to the media over the weekend is a ‘head-scratcher’, since he is one of the most media-friendly players on the team.
    http://cheeseheadtv.com/blog/kampmans-silence
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

VikingMike is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Packers FanFest: Kampman remains silent, but Capers expects successful trans

[size=13pt]What Kampman didn't say[/size]

June 3, 2009 5:55 PM
    Posted by ESPN.com's Kevin Seifert

I just listened to all 6 minutes and 34 seconds of Aaron Kampman's first interview since Green Bay moved him to linebacker in its new 3-4 defense. (Listen for yourself here.)
    Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood. - H.L. Mencken

Come from the land of the ice and snow...

Re: Packers FanFest: Kampman remains silent, but Capers expects successful transitio

What can I say, he doesn't look to happy.

Although Packer nation is mostly in denial, there ought to be something worng. I think he'll turn around once Raji eats up Loadholt and he gets 3 sacks in the season opener.
    ;D
    "You can look pretty smart if you have a knack for planning ahead. That's Ted. The Packers are in good hands." - Ron Wolf

"Rockmolder" wrote:

Although Packer nation is mostly in denial, there ought to be something worng. I think he'll turn around once Raji eats up Loadholt and he gets 3 sacks in the season opener.
    ;D
    So BJ will be playing out of position (on RT instead of C) then?

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "Rockmolder" wrote:

;D
    So BJ will be playing out of position (on RT instead of C) then?
    I think that Pickett will start at NT with Raji playing DE at first. A bit like Ngata is doing. They'll be in a rotation and Raji will see time at NT, but I think that he'll be playing on he left side of our D-line (at first).
    "You can look pretty smart if you have a knack for planning ahead. That's Ted. The Packers are in good hands." - Ron Wolf

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

I have a feeling Kampman thinks he will not be good there. When is his contract up? Is it correct what I am seeing that he is a FA next year? Maybe he is unhappy cause it might hurt him for next year having a bad year.

Re: Packers FanFest: Kampman remains silent, but Capers expects successful trans

Yes and yea. He seems very uncomfortable and pissed at the timing of it (his contract year). Maybe Greene is getting on his ass too.

Personally, I like Kampman a lot, and I think he'll do well as an edge guy. But he's understandably nervous about learning a new scheme, especially at this point in his career. I would think he's most concerned about dropping into coverage.
    Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood. - H.L. Mencken

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Why do people say Puker?

It sounds or looks nothing like Packer

"V4L" wrote:
    Why do people say Puker?

It sounds or looks nothing like Packer

As opposed to "Pucker" up?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast