Jordan is offline Pro-Bowler

Packers DT Grady Jackson FIRES Drew Rosenhaus

http://www.jsonline.com/packer/news/dec05/381751.asp

Green Bay - Nose tackle Grady Jackson has become the second Green Bay Packers player in the last month to dump agent Drew Rosenhaus.

Jackson, who might be playing his final game for Green Bay on Sunday, informed Rosenhaus of his decision earlier in the week.

"Like I told Drew, nothing personal," Jackson said. "It's just a move I feel like I had to make. It will be finalized Monday."

Wide receiver Javon Walker ended his relationship with Rosenhaus earlier in the month. That leaves running back Najeh Davenport as Rosenhaus' only client on the Packers.

A spokesman for Rosenhaus said he was traveling and would be unavailable for comment.

After parting ways with Rosenhaus, Jackson hired Angelo Wright of Hayward, Calif. Wright negotiated the lucrative contracts signed by veteran nose tackles Sam Adams, Ted Washington and Pat Williams. Jackson hopes to land one of comparable value either from the Packers or as an unrestricted free agent come March.

"Grady used to be in Oakland so I've known him for a number of years," Wright said. "This was not a poach Rosenhaus or anything like that. I think Grady just did some analysis on what he was trying to do. That's nice whenever you get a veteran to call you. I'd rather any day be recognized for my ability than for the glitz and glamour."

Smart move by Big Grady I think. This shows that Grady doesn't play for money he plays for the love of the game.

"SSSMMMOOTTT" & "Toine" will be the best CB combo in the NFL next year TRUST ME!!!

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Packers DT Grady Jackson FIRES Drew Rosenhaus

Good Rosendick is a douchebag!