Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Re: Packers coach McCarthy not happy with low blow on Favre

"AngloVike" wrote:
    Favre said after the game his knees and shin would be fine. He'd already battled through a bruised right elbow and separated left shoulder suffered in the loss to Dallas late last month. The three-time MVP also said he didn't think Burgess' hits were dirty.

Cmon guys this is Brett " Iron Man " Favre we're talking about here.
    He can clear trailers in one leap, turn water back with his icy glance and have an admiring flock of sheep follow him everywhere.... why would a simple thing like a low tackle stop him or cause

The very same Iron Man who got carted of the field on a stetcher with a towel over his face after he broke his thumb?

The very same Iron Man who is the only Packer to keep his helmet in a heated box when he is on the sideline so his ears will stay warm when he takes the field again?

That tough guy?
    :-

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

"singersp" wrote:
    "AngloVike" wrote:
    Favre said after the game his knees and shin would be fine. He'd already battled through a bruised right elbow and separated left shoulder suffered in the loss to Dallas late last month. The three-time MVP also said he didn't think Burgess' hits were dirty.

He can clear trailers in one leap, turn water back with his icy glance and have an admiring flock of sheep follow him everywhere.... why would a simple thing like a low tackle stop him or cause

The very same Iron Man who got carted of the field on a stetcher with a towel over his face after he broke his thumb?

The very same Iron Man who is the only Packer to keep his helmet in a heated box when he is on the sideline so his ears will stay warm when he takes the field again?

That tough guy?
    :-\

Yup, thats him Singer, the same guy driving this....LMAO
    I love every time this pic is used with good cause.....

The same tough guy who got injured in a game, came out the following week to play one stinking series, then hit the sidelines for the rest of the game to keep his unearned record going....

I never wish injury on any player, but I pray someone, someday, knocks him out sooooooo gooooooood, that he can't suit up the following week...

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"NordicNed" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "AngloVike" wrote:

That tough guy?

The same tough guy who got injured in a game, came out the following week to play one stinking series, then hit the sidelines for the rest of the game to keep his unearned record going....

I never wish injury on any player, but I pray someone, someday, knocks him out sooooooo gooooooood, that he can't suit up the following week...

I always wonder who took the child-proof cap of his Vicodin bottle after he broke his thumb?
    :-

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

"singersp" wrote:
    I always wonder who took the child-proof cap of his Vicodin bottle after he broke his thumb?
    OOOOHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

SWEET SHIT THAT'S FUNNY!!!
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

"singersp" wrote:
    "NordicNed" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "AngloVike" wrote:

That tough guy?

Probably his best buddy, Madden
    :

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

Vikestand is offline Coordinator

Now I want a picture of Favre when he broke his thumb and got carted off..THAT WOULD BE A NICE AND FUNNY SLICE OF PIE!

By Pack93z

"Success is the ability to go from one failure to the other with no loss of enthusiasm"-Sir Winston Churchill

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12