Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 48
  1. #1
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,605
    Blog Entries
    1

    Packers can clinch in NFC North in Week 13

    Stupid Packers.

    The Pack are 9-1, Detroit is 6-4.
    The magic number for the Packers to clinch the NFC North is 3 (any combination of Packer wins and Lions losses to equal three).
    Since they play each other on Thanksgiving, a Packer win on Thursday could set the Pack up to clinch the following week. >
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  2. #2
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,572

    Re: Packers can clinch in NFC North in Week 13

    I hope they eat too much turkey and fall aleep during the game.

  3. #3
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,605
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Packers can clinch in NFC North in Week 13

    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    I hope they eat too much turkey and fall aleep during the game.
    Actually, I don't.

    At 4-6, with two losses to the Packers, there is very little possibility that the Vikings can take the division away from the 9-1 Packers (we would have to win out, they would have to lose out).
    The only team feasibly take the division away right now is Detroit.

    However, Minnesota, believe it or not, is only two games out of the wild card right now.
    Here are the rankings for the wild card spot right now:

    New York Giants 7-3
    Detroit Lions 6-4
    Washington Redskins 5-5
    Arizona Cardinals 5-5
    Philadelphia Eagles 5-5
    Carolina Panthers 4-6
    Minnesota Vikings 4-6
    New Orleans Saints 4-6
    Chicago Bears 4-6

    A Minnesota win over the Giants and a Packer win over Detroit will pull us up the chart.
    We could move up as far as third place int he wild card hunt if the Cards fall (literally) the right way...

    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  4. #4
    DustinDupont's Avatar
    DustinDupont is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,607

    Re: Packers can clinch in NFC North in Week 13

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    I hope they eat too much turkey and fall aleep during the game.
    Actually, I don't.

    At 4-6, with two losses to the Packers, there is very little possibility that the Vikings can take the division away from the 9-1 Packers (we would have to win out, they would have to lose out).
    The only team feasibly take the division away right now is Detroit.

    However, Minnesota, believe it or not, is only two games out of the wild card right now.
    Here are the rankings for the wild card spot right now:

    New York Giants 7-3
    Detroit Lions 6-4
    Washington Redskins 5-5
    Arizona Cardinals 5-5
    Philadelphia Eagles 5-5
    Carolina Panthers 4-6
    Minnesota Vikings 4-6
    New Orleans Saints 4-6
    Chicago Bears 4-6

    A Minnesota win over the Giants and a Packer win over Detroit will pull us up the chart.
    We could move up as far as third place int he wild card hunt if the Cards fall (literally) the right way...

    wow... i didnt know we where only two games out.. thats sweet hopefully we win next week

  5. #5
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,605
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Packers can clinch in NFC North in Week 13

    "DustinDupont" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    I hope they eat too much turkey and fall aleep during the game.
    Actually, I don't.

    At 4-6, with two losses to the Packers, there is very little possibility that the Vikings can take the division away from the 9-1 Packers (we would have to win out, they would have to lose out).
    The only team feasibly take the division away right now is Detroit.

    However, Minnesota, believe it or not, is only two games out of the wild card right now.
    Here are the rankings for the wild card spot right now:

    New York Giants 7-3
    Detroit Lions 6-4
    Washington Redskins 5-5
    Arizona Cardinals 5-5
    Philadelphia Eagles 5-5
    Carolina Panthers 4-6
    Minnesota Vikings 4-6
    New Orleans Saints 4-6
    Chicago Bears 4-6

    A Minnesota win over the Giants and a Packer win over Detroit will pull us up the chart.
    We could move up as far as third place int he wild card hunt if the Cards fall (literally) the right way...

    wow... i didnt know we where only two games out.. thats sweet hopefully we win next week
    Yup.
    The NFC as a whole is pretty darn pathetic this year.
    We are still very much in the playoff race - but it isn't because we are that good.
    It is because everyone else is that bad.
    But this is the type of scenario that is very good for a team who finds its identity toward the end of the season, because they can carry momentum into the playoffs.
    A win in NY will go a long way towards us finding out identity.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  6. #6
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,935

    Re: Packers can clinch in NFC North in Week 13

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "DustinDupont" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    I hope they eat too much turkey and fall aleep during the game.
    Actually, I don't.

    At 4-6, with two losses to the Packers, there is very little possibility that the Vikings can take the division away from the 9-1 Packers (we would have to win out, they would have to lose out).
    The only team feasibly take the division away right now is Detroit.

    However, Minnesota, believe it or not, is only two games out of the wild card right now.
    Here are the rankings for the wild card spot right now:

    New York Giants 7-3
    Detroit Lions 6-4
    Washington Redskins 5-5
    Arizona Cardinals 5-5
    Philadelphia Eagles 5-5
    Carolina Panthers 4-6
    Minnesota Vikings 4-6
    New Orleans Saints 4-6
    Chicago Bears 4-6

    A Minnesota win over the Giants and a Packer win over Detroit will pull us up the chart.
    We could move up as far as third place int he wild card hunt if the Cards fall (literally) the right way...

    wow... i didnt know we where only two games out.. thats sweet hopefully we win next week
    Yup.
    The NFC as a whole is pretty darn pathetic this year.
    We are still very much in the playoff race - but it isn't because we are that good.
    It is because everyone else is that bad.
    But this is the type of scenario that is very good for a team who finds its identity toward the end of the season, because they can carry momentum into the playoffs.
    A win in NY will go a long way towards us finding out identity.
    I can barely see you back there (behind the wagon).

    I am still holding a spot for you though.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  7. #7
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,605
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Packers can clinch in NFC North in Week 13

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "DustinDupont" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    I hope they eat too much turkey and fall aleep during the game.
    Actually, I don't.

    At 4-6, with two losses to the Packers, there is very little possibility that the Vikings can take the division away from the 9-1 Packers (we would have to win out, they would have to lose out).
    The only team feasibly take the division away right now is Detroit.

    However, Minnesota, believe it or not, is only two games out of the wild card right now.
    Here are the rankings for the wild card spot right now:

    New York Giants 7-3
    Detroit Lions 6-4
    Washington Redskins 5-5
    Arizona Cardinals 5-5
    Philadelphia Eagles 5-5
    Carolina Panthers 4-6
    Minnesota Vikings 4-6
    New Orleans Saints 4-6
    Chicago Bears 4-6

    A Minnesota win over the Giants and a Packer win over Detroit will pull us up the chart.
    We could move up as far as third place int he wild card hunt if the Cards fall (literally) the right way...

    wow... i didnt know we where only two games out.. thats sweet hopefully we win next week
    Yup.
    The NFC as a whole is pretty darn pathetic this year.
    We are still very much in the playoff race - but it isn't because we are that good.
    It is because everyone else is that bad.
    But this is the type of scenario that is very good for a team who finds its identity toward the end of the season, because they can carry momentum into the playoffs.
    A win in NY will go a long way towards us finding out identity.
    I can barely see you back there (behind the wagon).

    I am still holding a spot for you though.
    ;D
    Oh, I never get off from the Vikings wagon!
    It is just the Childress bandwagon that I have vacated...
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  8. #8
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,935

    Re: Packers can clinch in NFC North in Week 13

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "DustinDupont" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    [quote author=BadlandsViking link=topic=39838.msg676301#msg676301 date=1195485310]
    I hope they eat too much turkey and fall aleep during the game.
    Actually, I don't.

    At 4-6, with two losses to the Packers, there is very little possibility that the Vikings can take the division away from the 9-1 Packers (we would have to win out, they would have to lose out).
    The only team feasibly take the division away right now is Detroit.

    However, Minnesota, believe it or not, is only two games out of the wild card right now.
    Here are the rankings for the wild card spot right now:

    New York Giants 7-3
    Detroit Lions 6-4
    Washington Redskins 5-5
    Arizona Cardinals 5-5
    Philadelphia Eagles 5-5
    Carolina Panthers 4-6
    Minnesota Vikings 4-6
    New Orleans Saints 4-6
    Chicago Bears 4-6

    A Minnesota win over the Giants and a Packer win over Detroit will pull us up the chart.
    We could move up as far as third place int he wild card hunt if the Cards fall (literally) the right way...

    wow... i didnt know we where only two games out.. thats sweet hopefully we win next week
    Yup.
    The NFC as a whole is pretty darn pathetic this year.
    We are still very much in the playoff race - but it isn't because we are that good.
    It is because everyone else is that bad.
    But this is the type of scenario that is very good for a team who finds its identity toward the end of the season, because they can carry momentum into the playoffs.
    A win in NY will go a long way towards us finding out identity.
    I can barely see you back there (behind the wagon).

    I am still holding a spot for you though.

    ;D
    Oh, I never get off from the Vikings wagon!
    It is just the Childress bandwagon that I have vacated...
    [/quote]
    Trust me my friend, I know what wagon, and when, you jumped off of.
    Again, still holding a seat.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  9. #9
    Mr-holland's Avatar
    Mr-holland is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,443

    Re: Packers can clinch in NFC North in Week 13

    again, who cares we have a chance for a wildcard spot?
    we'd have to win every game, which we'd never succeed in. again, have to wait another year but right now, it's highly highly doubtful and unrealistically that we'd got into the playoffs
    Rosie O'Donnell is a dude!

  10. #10
    PurplePeopleEaters's Avatar
    PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,901

    Re: Packers can clinch in NFC North in Week 13

    I love it. The week before we were all saying "if we beat the packers then we're not out of it yet!" Calm down everyone.. don't get your hopes up. We beat the raiders, that's all. The Giants are a very good team for NFC standards this year and we will probably get crushed by them. Hold your horses and stop talking wild card. Last week we wanted to fire the coach and start talking draft.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Vikings can clinch NFC North vs. Bears in two weeks
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-30-2009, 03:20 PM
  2. NFC North Division - can clinch in a week.
    By Bill in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-07-2008, 11:47 PM
  3. Packers can do it again in NFC North
    By singersp in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-19-2008, 03:48 PM
  4. New England can clinch AFC East by week 12...
    By NodakPaul in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-19-2007, 10:22 AM
  5. Bears could clinch NFC North Week 12
    By Prophet in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-21-2006, 09:30 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •