Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Re: Pack release KGB

No talk of signing another former cheesedick! This guy has hit a wall. Too bad for the cheesedicks they released him to bring back yet another first round bust of theirs! haha

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

dfosterf is offline Coach

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    No talk of signing another former cheesedick! This guy has hit a wall. Too bad for the cheesedicks they released him to bring back yet another first round bust of theirs! haha
    This is quite smack-like in tone.
    By my calculations you are several hours early with this post.
    Bustin is going to kick the Harrell out of AD this time around, so prepare to go silent in about a week... for a year.

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"dfosterf" wrote:
    "VKG4LFE" wrote:
    Bustin is going to kick the Harrell out of AD this time around, so prepare to go silent in about a week... for a year.
    Come on defroster, we gotta talk smack when we can.

"UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "dfosterf" wrote:
    "VKG4LFE" wrote:
    I'm gonna stay mostly silent for the next couple of hours.... Could I interest anyone in an opponent trade???...cheap!!?? ;D

Blog Entries

"dfosterf" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "dfosterf" wrote:
    "VKG4LFE" wrote:
    I'm gonna stay mostly silent for the next couple of[s] hours[/s]months.... Could I interest anyone in an opponent trade???...cheap!!?? ;D
    Thanks ;D

"UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "dfosterf" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "dfosterf" wrote:
    "VKG4LFE" wrote:
    I'm gonna stay mostly silent for the next couple of[s] hours[/s]months.... Could I interest anyone in an opponent trade???...cheap!!?? ;D
    Thanks for continuing to help us with our draft
    ;D

"dfosterf" wrote:
    "VKG4LFE" wrote:

I'm not tryin to talk smack, but lets face it herrell hasnt done jack shit and right now would be considered a first round bust. I don't think there is any denying that. Also, if you think he's gonna come in and shut AD down you are sadly mistaken. In three games AD has gone over a hundo twice against your boys, once on only 12 carries. The other time he was injured and he still had 50+ yards through 2 and a half quarters. I'm not really worried about your d or "Bustin" kicking the harrell out of AD this time around. I'm more worried about our lack of pass offense against your decent corners and your QB picking us apart.

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    "dfosterf" wrote:
    "VKG4LFE" wrote:

I'm not tryin to talk smack, but lets face it herrell hasnt done jack pooh and right now would be considered a first round bust. I don't think there is any denying that. Also, if you think he's gonna come in and shut AD down you are sadly mistaken. In three games AD has gone over a hundo twice against your boys, once on only 12 carries. The other time he was injured and he still had 50+ yards through 2 and a half quarters. I'm not really worried about your d or "Bustin" kicking the harrell out of AD this time around. I'm more worried about our lack of pass offense against your decent corners and your QB picking us apart.
    I really don't have much of an argument, your boy AD is quite the load.
    I just have to rely on Major Dad yanking him and/or forgetting he's on your team right about the time he really gets to rollin'... God I loves me some Brad.
    If AD rolls over Bustin like he did on that one play with Al (aka The Minnesota Vikings 2008 highlight reel)... now THAT will be impressive.
    In the meantime, I have a little problem out Tennessee way... Good luck today, injury-wise... win-wise.... not so much.
    :

Blog Entries

"dfosterf" wrote:
    "VKG4LFE" wrote:
    "dfosterf" wrote:
    "VKG4LFE" wrote:

I'm not tryin to talk smack, but lets face it herrell hasnt done jack pooh and right now would be considered a first round bust. I don't think there is any denying that. Also, if you think he's gonna come in and shut AD down you are sadly mistaken. In three games AD has gone over a hundo twice against your boys, once on only 12 carries. The other time he was injured and he still had 50+ yards through 2 and a half quarters. I'm not really worried about your d or "Bustin" kicking the harrell out of AD this time around. I'm more worried about our lack of pass offense against your decent corners and your QB picking us apart.
    I really don't have much of an argument, your boy AD is quite the load.
    I just have to rely on Major Dad yanking him and/or forgetting he's on your team right about the time he really gets to rollin'... God I loves me some Brad.
    If AD rolls over Bustin like he did on that one play with Al (aka The Minnesota Vikings 2008 highlight reel)... now THAT will be impressive.
    In the meantime, I have a little problem out Tennessee way... Good luck today, injury-wise... win-wise.... not so much.
    :
    I actually think you guys have a great chance to beat Tennessee. It is hard to stay undefeated as the season rolls and I think this is a game they will stumble.

And I guess you guys can have 1 more win before the vikings burst your bubble in the bubble.

I'm not sayin' he's gonna roll over Herrell like he did the little girl Harris, but Herrell doesn't scare me at all!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast