Sajid28 is offline Coordinator

Owens trade remains unlikely

As speculation mounts that the 1-4 Buffalo Bills might pull the plug prematurely on the one-year Terrell Owens experiment by trading the veteran wideout for a draft pick or two, we're told that a deal remains highly unlikely.

The Bills don't want to trade Owens, and Owens doesn't want to be traded.
    (If he did, he'd surely say so.)
    The speculation centers primarily on the Bears.
    On Wednesday, quarterback Jay Cutler wisely declined to say whether he would like the team to trade for T.O.
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ains-unlikely/

He has been pretty quite through 6 weeks, especially after Trent Edwards not getting him the ball. But man can you imagine, if this guy were to get traded to Minny (which would never happen) you might as well put the Lombardi Trophy in Winter Park cuz theres no way AD will see 8 in the box again.

shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Blog Entries

Re: T.O. Traded???

Your post title is rather misleading. Nowhere do you post a link to a possible trade or anything. I changed the title.
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

Re: T.O. Traded???

"shockzilla" wrote:
    Your post title is rather misleading. Nowhere do you post a link to a possible trade or anything. I changed the title.
    sorry about that.. i changed the title as well as put a source to verify it. just found that right now.

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Owens trade remains unlikely

Bills should try to trade him. He is doing nothing and that team is going no where this year. With all those injuries on the defense, they really have no chance at even winning 5 games.

Now the question is who would take him? How about the bears for a 4th round pick? I guess with the Braylon Edwards trade last week, he would have more value than that, but the team is a good fit. I could also see a team like the ravens or even 49ers consider him.
    We're bringing purple back.

"gregair13" wrote:
    Bills should try to trade him. He is doing nothing and that team is going no where this year. With all those injuries on the defense, they really have no chance at even winning 5 games.

Now the question is who would take him? How about the bears for a 4th round pick? I guess with the Braylon Edwards trade last week, he would have more value than that, but the team is a good fit. I could also see a team like the ravens or even 49ers consider him.
    Ravens did try to get him before he went to Philly, and everything was almost done, but the deal fell apart even after the press conference. SF wouldnt want that headache again. I could see the Bears going for him

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

At this point, based on his contract, what he has produced on the field and the extra baggage, not sure anyone would want him.
    :
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg