Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 43
  1. #11
    juggalo6772's Avatar
    juggalo6772 is offline Waterboy
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3

    Re: Outside the division,who are our conference and nc rivals?

    Giants
    Cowboys
    Steelers

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,160

    Re: Outside the division,who are our conference and nc rival

    "Vike_Fanatic" wrote:
    Definetly GIANTS, 100%. Do you remember when we had like a 6 game winning streak and then the GIANTS broke it and our season went downhill.
    Then the next year, remember when we were on another winning streak and the GIANTS broke it and our season went down hill. AND IN THE NFC CHAMPIONSHIP WHEN THE GIANTS BEAT US 41 TO 0!!!!!!! :cry:
    Yeah, the Giants. I would LOVE to CRUSH Eli Manning!!! :twisted:

    Seatle could be big, but probably only if we beat them this year.
    WE CAN BUILD ON THIS!!!

    In AP I trust

  3. #13
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,271

    Re: Outside the division,who are our conference and nc rivals?

    "Chad8970" wrote:
    It's got to be the Cowgirls, everyone hates them. Although I agree about the Giants, we play them every year. Tampa is a good choice since they were once in the division.
    And just how often do we play the Cowboys?

    A rivalry should be someone we play on at least a consistent basis.

    How often have we played the Cowboys in the last 12 years?

    The answer is 4.

    Some rivalry. :wink:

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  4. #14
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,572

    Re: Outside the division,who are our conference and nc rivals?

    Who cares if we have an outside rivalry as long as we go 6-0 in OUR division

  5. #15
    so-cal vike's Avatar
    so-cal vike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,261

    Re: Outside the division,who are our conference and nc rival

    Oakland
    Pittsburgh
    Miami
    Kansas City

    Anyone care to guess why?

  6. #16
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Outside the division,who are our conference and nc rival

    "so-cal vike" wrote:
    Oakland
    Pittsburgh
    Miami
    Kansas City

    Anyone care to guess why?
    *yawn*

    Super Bowl losses which probably happened before 70% of the members on this board were born.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  7. #17
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Outside the division,who are our conference and nc rival

    "Vike_Fanatic" wrote:
    Definetly GIANTS, 100%. Do you remember when we had like a 6 game winning streak and then the GIANTS broke it and our season went downhill.
    Then the next year, remember when we were on another winning streak and the GIANTS broke it and our season went down hill. AND IN THE NFC CHAMPIONSHIP WHEN THE GIANTS BEAT US 41 TO 0!!!!!!! :cry:
    Here's the thing - it's not the Giants in those games....it's Kerry Collins. He's a stiff against every team but the Vikings. Against us, he's a Hall-of-Famer.

    Once Collins left - we beat the Giants.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  8. #18
    Ultrapurple's Avatar
    Ultrapurple is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Conroe, Tx
    Posts
    102

    Re: Outside the division,who are our conference and nc rival

    "AWZeus" wrote:
    "so-cal vike" wrote:
    Oakland
    Pittsburgh
    Miami
    Kansas City

    Anyone care to guess why?
    *yawn*

    Super Bowl losses which probably happened before 70% of the members on this board were born.

    =Z=
    It pains me to say it,.....but I watched everyone of those losses!! But I also got to see most of the games we won to get us to those SB's!!
    UltraPurple, USAF (Ret)
    The Woodlands, Texas

  9. #19
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Outside the division,who are our conference and nc rivals?

    "singersp" wrote:
    "Chad8970" wrote:
    It's got to be the Cowgirls, everyone hates them. Although I agree about the Giants, we play them every year. Tampa is a good choice since they were once in the division.
    And just how often do we play the Cowboys?

    A rivalry should be someone we play on at least a consistent basis.

    How often have we played the Cowboys in the last 12 years?

    The answer is 4.

    Some rivalry. :wink:
    Blame the schedule makers!

    I still think it's DALLASS...and yeah, I spelled that way on PURPOSE! :evil4:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  10. #20
    thetrenches68OL's Avatar
    thetrenches68OL is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    658

    Re: Outside the division,who are our conference and nc rivals?

    tampa 4 sure
    The Trenches are where Games are Decided


    Hutch and K. Will baby

    sig by PurplePeopleEaters

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 02-13-2008, 03:07 PM
  2. Rivals.com Thoughts!
    By PurplePeopleEaters89 in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-30-2006, 09:24 AM
  3. Seahwks Rivals This Week!!
    By Webby in forum Weekly Opponent Talk
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-01-2005, 01:54 AM
  4. Vikings other rivals
    By vikingsalltheway in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-29-2004, 10:44 PM
  5. Biggest rivals
    By vikingsalltheway in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-19-2004, 08:54 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •