Thread: ouch!

silvermane is offline Rookie

ouch!

well i guess it was just too good to be true. we finally snap the road streak but our best two players on offense and defense are out with injuries. sprained mcl for dre bly probably out about 3 weeks. but even worse is rogers broken collarbone. this time it's broken in a different place. could be at least 6-7 weeks, maybe more.

but at least we finally got that road win. and the best part is it came against the bears, i can't imagine a sweeter way to break the streak. game ball goes to bracy walker for returning the blocked field goal and picking off grossman in the end zone.

expected more from kevin jones but the bears have a tough running defense. he'll get better. roy williams had a nice catch!

congrats to the vikings i watched that entire game. holy crap your offense looked good! daunte had pretty much a perfect game. you can tell he has been working hard. your defense looked pretty good too especially later in the game. good luck next week against philly that will be a tough one.

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

ouch!

hey silver congrats to the Lions also... they played a tough game.

ouch!

Congrats Lions! Glad you guys beat the Bears at Soldier Field. Where is LoviesBears when you need him?!
    Skol!
    Go Vikings!

ouch!

good game to u also and good luck in your next game.. thanks for the compliments. :salute:

tarkenton10 is offline Star Spokesman

ouch!

Good game!! It took a little luck though. The bears were up 10-3 when they blocked that kick. That was a ten point turn around!! Congrats - Breaking a streak like that must be a big relief.

There s only two things stopping you - fear and common sense!! The Truth you CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

ouch!

Congrats silvermane! I'm glad it came against the bears!! Too bad about rogers and bly though! That was a Mossesque grab that Roy Williams made! Did bly get hurt when he broke up that pass against the TE where he jumped up a hit the guy hard? Maybe he'll think twice about doing that to a guy about twice the size of him!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

silvermane is offline Rookie

ouch!

"tarkenton10" wrote:
    Good game!! It took a little luck though. The bears were up 10-3 when they blocked that kick. That was a ten point turn around!! Congrats - Breaking a streak like that must be a big relief.
    well when you win your first road game in three years luck is going to play a part in it.

vkg...yes bly sprained his mcl when he made the hit on that bears tight end. pretty ugly day for injuries.

but i do feel pretty good about tai streets and hakim, they are not rogers but they can do a decent job for us and keep the pressure off williams.

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

ouch!

What I saw of Hakim he looked fast and like he had good hands.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

ouch!

Hakim has always been fast! He was pretty damn good for the Rams greatest show on turf in 99.

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!