Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    DarrinNelsonguy is offline Team Alumni

Re: Oh No! Say It Isn't So Joe!

I hope they don't let him in the studio show that would ruin it. I was a big fan of their pregame with JB, Terry, Howie and Jimmy but now I may have to just go with the ESPN one or the new NFL Network pregame show.
    "Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn t work hard."

jaymz7 is offline Asst. Coach

"DarrinNelsonguy" wrote:
    I hope they don't let him in the studio show that would ruin it. I was a big fan of their pregame with JB, Terry, Howie and Jimmy but now I may have to just go with the ESPN one or the new NFL Network pregame show.
    No I hope they move his sorry a$$ in the studio. Then he won't do anymore games.

I would rather watch ESPN or any other Sunday morning NFL show just to keep him off the games.

Besides if he keeps acting like a prima-donna Terry and Howie will have him run off the show. :wink:

DarrinNelsonguy is offline Team Alumni

"jaymz7" wrote:
    "DarrinNelsonguy" wrote:
    No I hope they move his sorry a$$ in the studio. Then he won't do anymore games.

I would rather watch ESPN or any other Sunday morning NFL show just to keep him off the games.

Besides if he keeps acting like a prima-donna Terry and Howie will have him run off the show. :wink:
    Fox has mostly terrible announcers doing games it seems anyway. I like Kevin Harlan on CBS though.
    "Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn t work hard."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12