Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    hovan is offline Star Spokesman

Offseason Depression

Does anyone else get really depressed after the season is over. I'm allready feeling it. I mean the FA's signings are exciting, and the Draft is Awesome, but there so much time before August. Sigh. Go Steelers
    Lombardis DEAD,
    Favrays OLD, the Packers SUCK,
    DEAL WITH IT!!!

DEVIKINGFAN! is offline Pro-Bowler

Re: Offseason Depression

Vikings Football at its finest.......... I get that every year..... but I remain a brick in the wall........

"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn t thinking."
    - General George Patton Jr

MrGopher16 is offline Hall of Famer

yep. Started this weekend already because there's the gap in between the superbowl.
    ;-)

LuckyVike is offline Team Alumni

It is depressing but your sig helps me through the pain...
    The best part of my day is when I get down on my knees, with my head in my hands, and thank GOD for everything he has given me.

michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni

I am having major football withdrawl. Not at all looking forward to the big game next sunday. how can I be when my team is not playing.

cc21 is offline Ring of Fame

Yeah the offseason does really suck. But this site really helps me cope with it. :lol:

I cant wait for the draft.

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

"hovan" wrote:
    Does anyone else get really depressed after the season is over. I'm allready feeling it. I mean the FA's signings are exciting, and the Draft is Awesome, but there so much time before August. Sigh. Go Steelers
    I tell you what, the NFL Channel has really helped me cope. It is not just Vikings news, but I know I can get a dose of football when ever I want, 24-7.

BTW, I just heard today that the NFL Channel will be doing live games in the future. This is good and bad. I think it means if you don't have Dtv, you might be screwed. For me that is great. I don't know if they plan on going to cable or if they are on cable already. ABC, NBC and CBS might all be screwing the pooch with professional sports in the future.

cc21 is offline Ring of Fame

"snowinapril" wrote:
    "hovan" wrote:
    I tell you what, the NFL Channel has really helped me cope. It is not just Vikings news, but I know I can get a dose of football when ever I want, 24-7.
    Yeah same here. NFL network is the reason that we got direct TV! That channel is sooooo awsome. I love it! :grin:

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

"hovan" wrote:

Keep your head up Hovan. We have the Superbowl, and then the all-star game, before you know it it will be FAgency, then the draft, and then we will have the mini-camps and speculation on the team. Then we will have the summer with women in bikini's and recreation everywhere, and just when the dog days of summer start to set in training camp will start and we get to do this all over again! So cheer up buddy, and have a great year!
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

FedjeViking is offline Ring of Fame

Kid asked me in class if I was going to watch the Super Bowl! "Of course," I say in my Viking coat, "and I'm rooting for the Seahawks!" Steeler country sucks right now!
    [move]"Our day WILL come!! I just hope I LIVE long enough to see it!"[/move]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast