Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    davike is offline Team Alumni

Official Water Boy News Thread

This is the thread where you post Vikings or general NFL news that you have heard from strange sources....whether it be the Browns water boy or even your ex wifes cousins mother in law. Visions, dreams, and things such as seeing some sort of sign in your breakfast will also work.

Thanks Josdin00 for the sig!

Re: Official Water Boy News Thread

Yesterday a sheep told me that Donald Driver told her in bed that the Packers were looking at bringing in Oprah Winfrey to replace DT Corey Williams.

stateVIKE44 is offline Pro-Bowler

This may seem crazy .... BUT I just had the word LONG written in my Alphabits Cereal this morning. All morning I have been thinking it was just a reiterating a fact, telling me I had a long .... nevermind .... but now I'm pretty sure the Vikings are going to trade up for either Chris or Jake Long!! WOW!
    "I play for the love of the game; I play because there is no greater feeling than hearing 80,000 fans screaming when you smack somebody!"
    ~ Jared Allen

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

The neighbour of the friend of the dad of a cousin of the Cleveland Browns Waterboy said that the team is shopping Brady Quinn, and the most interested team is none other than the Minnesota Vikings

BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

"davike" wrote:
    Yesterday a sheep told me that Donald Driver told her in bed that the Packers were looking at bringing in Oprah Winfrey to replace DT Corey Williams.
    Are you sure the sheep was female?
    When it comes to sports people are more likely to believe news from a male source.
    The fact that this was a female sheep discredits the statement substantially.

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"davike" wrote:
    This is the thread where you post Vikings or general NFL news that you have heard from strange sources....whether it be the Browns water boy or even your ex wifes cousins mother in law. Visions, dreams, and things such as seeing some sort of sign in your breakfast will also work.
    I read on the internet that state legislatures all across America are working feverisly to put together stadium plans so the Vikings can move there.
    It's all a race now to see who can get 'em first!

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

"BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "davike" wrote:
    Are you sure the sheep was female?
    When it comes to sports people are more likely to believe news from a male source.
    The fact that this was a female sheep discredits the statement substantially.
    You know....I didn't look that close...
    But now that I think of it, Donald Driver did say in an interview with Sporting News that he did prefer male sheep over female sheep....so it was probably a male sheep....

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

A PPO friend told me that he has a friend who had a kid try out for a Vikes position recently and that his friends kid was kept and the others trying out for that position were sent home.

Not gonna tell you who that friend is, or what position the kid tried out for as I said I would keep it a secret.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

jargomcfargo is offline Ring of Fame

"Marrdro" wrote:
    A PPO friend told me that he has a friend who had a kid try out for a Vikes position recently and that his friends kid was kept and the others trying out for that position were sent home.

Not gonna tell you who that friend is, or what position the kid tried out for as I said I would keep it a secret.
    Yeah! Right! Like you have a PP.O friend!
    ;D

I know a resturant manager who said Mike Tice stopped by and polished off a rack and a half of ribs. It was the same resturant Zygi frequents. New coach for the Vikes?
    “What takes a quarterback to the next level is not arm strength or mobility or any of that stuff. It’s the ability to play on critical downs. Manage third downs, or red zones or four-minute or two-minute situations"
    Dilfer

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"jargomcfargo" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:

Yeah! Right! Like you have a PP.O friend!
    ;D

I know a resturant manager who said Mike Tice stopped by and polished off a rack and a half of ribs. It was the same resturant Zygi frequents. New coach for the Vikes?
    Tease me all you want........

I can keep a secret can't I BLV and friend.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast