"marstc09" wrote:
    Eagles are going to destroy them.

Eagles 31

Cardinals 17
    +1
    Last Matchup:

November 27th, 2008

Eagles 48 - Cardinals 20

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter?game_id=29706&displayPage=tab_gamecente r&season=2008&week=REG13

COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Official NFC Championship Game Predictions

Wow, I'm surprised the voting is this close (5-5) when I voted. As much as I'd like to see the Cards win, I think the Eagles will be the winner -- BIG!
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Official NFC Championship Game Predictions

Philly stuns defending Super Bowl champs, 23-11; will play Arizona next

http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/28606266/

phillyj is offline Rookie

Re: NFC Championship Game Predictions

"Mr-holland" wrote:
    2 worst teams in the NFC playoffs made it to the NFC championship game... What a joke..

Nobody gave the Cards a shot to win any game ( including me ) let them go to the playoffs!

Cards 17 Eagles 7
    What? we just went into the defending Super Bowl Champs House and played smash mouth football. Our Defense stuffed the biggest back in the NFL on a 4th and 2 and opey on 4th and inches. Arizona turned it up the lasttwo games and spanked Carolina & Atlanta. Puff Puff Pass buddy.

Mr-holland is offline Team Alumni

"phillyj" wrote:
    "Mr-holland" wrote:
    2 worst teams in the NFC playoffs made it to the NFC championship game... What a joke..

Nobody gave the Cards a shot to win any game ( including me ) let them go to the playoffs!

Cards 17 Eagles 7
    What? we just went into the defending Super Bowl Champs House and played smash mouth football. Our Defense stuffed the biggest back in the NFL on a 4th and 2 and opey on 4th and inches. Arizona turned it up the lasttwo games and spanked Carolina & Atlanta. Puff Puff Pass buddy.
    Vikings should have beaten you, Giants should have beaten you.
    Stellar D, yes but nothing more. How long can you depend on your D? We did it against you and our O couldn't do it. I'm expecting the same from your team.
    Rosie O'Donnell is a dude!

Re: Official NFC Championship Thread

Iggles 27
    Cards 24

Cards are hot and Warner has found his stride again. IF we do not get to him early it will be a really close game. But Fat Boy finally has this team clicking.

"Mr-holland" wrote:
    "phillyj" wrote:
    "Mr-holland" wrote:

Cards 17 Eagles 7
    Stellar D, yes but nothing more. How long can you depend on your D? We did it against you and our O couldn't do it. I'm expecting the same from your team.
    Um, it was a close game but our D came up when they needed to. Our offense did enough to win. The Giants game was a defensive beat down. They could not convert and our offense clicked enough in the second half to win that game. We beat the G-men 2 out of 3 this year. We have won two on the road what more do you want. We and Az deserve to be there.

Mr-holland is offline Team Alumni

"phillyj" wrote:
    "Mr-holland" wrote:
    "phillyj" wrote:
    "Mr-holland" wrote:

Cards 17 Eagles 7
    Um, it was a close game but our D came up when they needed to. Our offense did enough to win. The Giants game was a defensive beat down. They could not convert and our offense clicked enough in the second half to win that game. We beat the G-men 2 out of 3 this year. We have won two on the road what more do you want. We and Az deserve to be there.
    I was more referring to the regular season. How good were you in the regular season? How good were the Cardinals? I know it's the playoffs but IMO the Giants, Falcons and the Panthers are the better teams..
    Again, relying on your D is what our team has done way to long. Against the Eagles our Offense couldn't get it done what lost us the game. I see that for your team to. It could be because i'm not to big on the Eagles.. and i'm not supposed to because you beat us but really honest.. I hope the Cardinals win.
    Rosie O'Donnell is a dude!

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

Hey remember when we were in the NFC Championship....

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

"Ltrey" wrote:
    Hey remember when we were in the NFC Championship....
    I choose not to remember that

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast