Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Re: Official "TO new team will be..."Thread

"GreenBaySlackers" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    Since he is a challenged Hillbilly lover and seems to have a thing for Favre, maybe the Pack will go out and get him!
    challenged hillbilly lover is the censor on re-tard
    I know. So he is actaully both!

DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame

Current speculation in league circles is that the Broncos will offer him a one-year, short-fuse, incentive-laden deal once he's on the market.
    Then Jake Plummer will get chastised and dumped on by T.O.. well, all I have to say to that is..

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Carolina could use another cheerleader.

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

"TATEone" wrote:
    I had heard he liked the Falcons, but can you imagine how pissed he would be with Vick.
    I would not be surprised if that is where he ends up. I have been very hard on Vick, but I think TO would make him the passing QB that he is not right now. TO just makes a QB look better, kinda like Moss did. He opens things up for the other guys and they can get open themselves and make plays. ATL will come up short this season and think that this is there missing link, which it could very well be. In that contract I would put that he is not allowed to have a PC that is not scheduled after a game by the ATL org, absolutely no cameras, no interviews, nothing. Take it or leave it, he needs discipline.

It is this kind of attitude that will get him signed somewhere in the offseason.

I think everyone is on the ANTI-TO thing right now, but he will have offers. Not the ones that are as big as he wants, but he will realize that he can sign a one year deal, behave and go get paid the next year. He isn't getting any younger and he better turn it around soon, to get paid 2 years from now, teams might be questioning his age and durability at that time.

HE WILL GET OFFERS, HE WILL TAKE AN INCENTIVE LADEN CONTRACT.... with a team that has a GOOD QB so HE CAN LOOK GOOD, so he can "love me some me."

The reason why things got screwed up in Philly, was as soon as he got there, McNabb did exactly what you can't do with a guy like TO. You can not enable him to be stupid (the one that still sticks out in my mind that pushed TO over the edge and said it is alright to be TO was the fake fightin on the sideline and then the hug). McNabb played along with TO's antics and dismissed them at that point, there was no turning back the road had been paved. McNabb, the leader, should have nipped it in the bud immediately. When they tried to redirect him later on in that season, he wouldn't listen and started to think why are these guys against me. TO is messed up mentally. He thinks like a teenager at best. Anyway, it was McNabb and the Eagles that got what they deserved by sitting there and enabling TO the first few months of their relationship.........

and.........

The Eagles and McNabb wouldn't cater to his pay scale. McNabb would not restructure so TO could get paid more. TO's feelings were hurt and he didn't feel like he was wanted anymore. He was making those comments that McNabb was favored. This is not the fault of the Eagles, this is the fault of a mental midget in a big body.

Del Rio Guest

TO has always been like that. He only surrounds himself with people who do not question his actions.

On the Best Damn Sports Show last night Strahan of the Giants basically said if TO went to his team and started causing grief he would beat his ass.

Apparently rumor has it TO was tearing Hugh Douglas up, Strahan wasn't impressed LMAO!!!

Someone needs to beat TO's ass, he's the only guy that I always hope limps off the field after he gets hit.

DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame

I don't think Mora wants anything to do with problematic players like him, so I don't see that happening. Let him go to the Jets, I wonder how Herm would deal with him.

Jordan is offline Pro-Bowler

Did you'll here what Al Harris said about TO

On the weekly cold pizza show on espn I can't remember the guys name it's the guy that sits with Woody and Skip and asks them the questions anyway he was saying Al Harris was commenting on TO and he said if the packer acquired TO he would pick him up from the airport, let him spend the night at his house(Probably sleep with him), and take him to practice the next day. so that pretty much tells u the packers will probably be intrested in TO.

"SSSMMMOOTTT" & "Toine" will be the best CB combo in the NFL next year TRUST ME!!!

Drew Rosenhaus = Agent or Babysitter.

Del, he may only surround himself with his own kind, but that is exactly why he needs more discipline and a contract that he doesn't get paid much if you have to let him go during the season. It is the only thing he will understand, "TO, you have to stay on the field to get paid, no signing bonus, no money up front, only at the end. Here is 100,000 per game and 2 million if you finish the last game of the season on the field." There are probably things that can and can't be done in the contract becasue of the UNION but I would try everything possible not to pay this guy.

"DemonicViking" wrote:
    I don't think Mora wants anything to do with problematic players like him, so I don't see that happening. Let him go to the Jets, I wonder how Herm would deal with him.
    Two guys that would probably quit first before coaching him would be Dungy and Edwards.

Tice would take him. Let's sign Tice and TO, then trade them both to NYJ for Herm :roll: :lol:

Del Rio Guest

Yeah well that parenting should have been done 15 years ago. The guy isn't going to change because he RESPECTS NO ONE but himself. No one is bigger the TO. He has no reason to change.

His loyalty is non-exsistant and he is only out for himself.

Best case scenerio all the owners get together and agree not to sign his ass. To let him rot. This isn't something that will just go away if you parent him, it's way beyond that.

Someone will sign him, and he will be forced to produce, because the only way he gets to play is under some serious restrictions. He will follow the rules he will produce, and then he will begin to cry, fight, and destroy his team.

I feel bad for the team that signs the guy. They are going to look like spineless cowards, and they are only going to be signing away teamwork, structure, and fun, for a 1,000 yards, some TD's and a big mouthed cry baby who makes a living on disrespecting, and damaging his teamates and his organization.

I can honestly say if TO came to the Vikings I would cease being a Viking fan, and that is pretty big for me. I cannot stand that fuck tard.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast