Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    SharperImage42 is offline Asst. Coach

THE OFFICIAL I HATE TRENT DILFER THREAD!

This guy doesn't know anything about football, and i want to hear how everyone feels about him, because if this douche comes back next year I will get so angry. He hates the vikings so much, its really annoying.

SharperImage42

TrojanVike28 is offline Starter

Re: THE OFFICIAL I HATE TRENT DILFER THREAD!

hahahaha, I agree 100% with you. He's just mad our defense put him out for his career last season. lol. He's a bald headed, moron. ESPN always gets these prototype douches. Remember when they had Sean Salisbury? What a joke he was... Now they have Trent Dildo. What's the difference? Sean had hair.

PurpleTide is offline Team Alumni

I heard him this morning after the Bears OT win against the puker's say the Vikes will falter, and the bores will win the division...... It stings with possible reality, Dilfer has been so Viking negative all year...Can we prove him wrong? Cause it is put up or shut up time. Tired of waiting for someone else to do what we need to do ourselves. Then and only then will something positive come out of his mouth. He really dogged AP around for his ball handling, but maybe Adrian and the Vikings deserve some of the critisism. Year after year we seem to falter down the stretch and sqaunder our chances at a post-season birth.

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Who cares what he says,the team controls their own destiny. We either go on a 4 game winning streak and win it all or we lose and some media hack will look like a genius for betting against us.

There is only one way for the Vikings organization to finally silence those who say they don't have what it takes to win a championship. And as far as that goes until they do, those people are right.

VikingMike is offline Jersey Retired

"UffDaVikes" wrote:
    Who cares what he says,the team controls their own destiny. We either go on a 4 game winning streak and win it all or we lose and some media hack will look like a genius for betting against us.

There is only one way for the Vikings organization to finally silence those who say they don't have what it takes to win a championship. And as far as that goes until they do, those people are right.

Yeah, who cares what this idiot says...he wouldn't even be there except for the fact that he rode on the coattails of an awesome defense.
    Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood. - H.L. Mencken

Come from the land of the ice and snow...

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"UffDaVikes" wrote:

You mean those same sports hacks who predicted we were SB favorites after the signing of BB and JA and are now trying to convince us that we are under achievers?

Comeon my friend, I can think of at least 6 or so posters on here who tried to quelch that optimism and tried to inject a bit of reality with respect to some of the holes we have on this team.

If the light comes on and we win a championship I will be amazed.
    We don't have a OL that can pass block, we are missing our starting MLB and in most cases play with just 2 LB'rs, one of our safeties can't cover squat, our primary RB can't pass block making us predictable/one dimensional on 3rd and longs, we aren't set at QB (albeit I am getting hopefull), our WR's corp (although I liked them coming in) can't stay healthy and can't get separation consistently etc etc etc.

Who in thier right mind would believe a team with all those issues would even come close to winning it all this year?
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Tad7 is offline Team Alumni

The Vikings played against the Bucs in the first game I ever went to at the dome and Dilfer was their QB at the time. He had a horrible day with a few INT's included and the crowd was all over him. DIIIILLLLFFFEEEERRRRR DIIILLLLFFFFEERRRR. Fond memories
    ;D
    Skol Vikings! Go Cubs!

X MARKS THE SPOT

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

This is just another one of those, "If you dislike my team or predict them to lose, I'll hate you back waaaaaa" threads.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"singersp" wrote:
    This is just another one of those, "If you dislike my team or predict them to lose, I'll hate you back waaaaaa" threads.
    Hey now.......They make my day go by a bit faster when things are slow..... ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

"singersp" wrote:

+1

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast