Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    akvikefan89 is offline Star Spokesman

Re: OFFICIAL DRAFT THREAD

"GreenBaySlackers" wrote:
    DE really isnt a need for first or second round, we are pretty solid all across the line. I think some saftey help and LB are what the doctor ordered for D this first round. But I'd hate to see any of our LB's lose their starting spots... I'm torn... I want to see EJ and Napo and DT play, but I want to win games too...

On Offence its obviously Oline and RB. So I'd love a Bush or a Fergeson. But honestly, who wouldnt?
    Yeah, we already have two first round DE. RB orLB would be our biggest need I would think.....O-Line should be better if we keep Fonoti, Birk is healthy, and MJ keeps getting better.....

SamDawg84 Guest

1 word maroney

GreenBaySlackers is offline Star Spokesman

"akvikefan89" wrote:
    DE really isnt a need for first or second round, we are pretty solid all across the line. I think some saftey help and LB are what the doctor ordered for D this first round. But I'd hate to see any of our LB's lose their starting spots... I'm torn... I want to see EJ and Napo and DT play, but I want to win games too...

On Offence its obviously Oline and RB. So I'd love a Bush or a Fergeson. But honestly, who wouldnt?
    Yeah, we already have two first round DE. RB orLB would be our biggest need I would think.....O-Line should be better if we keep Fonoti, Birk is healthy, and MJ keeps getting better.....
    I think that might be a [size=24px]?[/size]

"akvikefan89" wrote:

The reason he had the surgery this year is so that he could return full stregnth next year.....

"akvikefan89" wrote:
    "akvikefan89" wrote:

The reason he had the surgery this year is so that he could return full stregnth next year.....
    I understand that, but you dont have like 7 surgeries and come back the same. We need to be as realistic in the fact that Birk may not come back at full strenght as we are that daunte might not.

"akvikefan89" wrote:
    "akvikefan89" wrote:

I understand that, but you dont have like 7 surgeries and come back the same. We need to be as realistic in the fact that Birk may not come back at full strenght as we are that daunte might not.
    OK, fair enough, but is Center one of the biggest needs? There are positions that we are weaker at.....

Center isnt a spot of need at all as of now, because Fowler is an apt backup and we can assume Birk, will be back, but he might not be playing at the level he used to. So we better surround him with the best damn line we can, because he might not be able to save it by himself.

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

My dream draft as of now:

Round 1: Reggie Bush
    Round 2: Ellerson
    Round 3: ??? A good reciever?
    Round 4: ???
    Round 5: ???
    Round 6: Stephen Tulloch

GoVikes11 is offline Rookie

I thought we traded our sixth round pick for Tonio Fionti? (or however you spell it)

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

"GoVikes11" wrote:
    I thought we traded our sixth round pick for Tonio Fionti? (or however you spell it)
    Oh woops.. That may be true. I must have mixed up the 6th and 7th rounders on that trade... well... Stephen Tulloch probably won't be drafted anyways so I am good with him in the 7th.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast