Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 46
  1. #1
    akvikefan89 is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,160

    OFFICIAL DRAFT THREAD

    Alright, for those who want to speculate on the Draft, this is the thread it goes in, no more new draft threads....




    [size=18px]EVERYTHING REGARDING THE 2006 NFL DRAFT GOES IN THIS THREAD[/size]



    There. That had better solve the problem.....

  2. #2
    mnvikes61's Avatar
    mnvikes61 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,159

    Re: OFFICIAL DRAFT THREAD

    good job AK!

    Thanks Josdin

  3. #3
    akvikefan89 is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,160

    Re: OFFICIAL DRAFT THREAD

    LOL, it even got annoying for me :lol:

  4. #4
    michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,876

    Re: OFFICIAL DRAFT THREAD

    "akvikefan89" wrote:
    Alright, for those who want to speculate on the Draft, this is the thread it goes in, no more new draft threads....




    [size=18px]EVERYTHING REGARDING THE 2006 NFL DRAFT GOES IN THIS THREAD[/size]



    There. That had better solve the problem.....
    The oversized red font scares me. :lol:

  5. #5
    akvikefan89 is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,160

    Re: OFFICIAL DRAFT THREAD

    "michaelmazid" wrote:
    "akvikefan89" wrote:
    Alright, for those who want to speculate on the Draft, this is the thread it goes in, no more new draft threads....




    [size=18px]EVERYTHING REGARDING THE 2006 NFL DRAFT GOES IN THIS THREAD[/size]



    There. That had better solve the problem.....
    The oversized red font scares me. :lol:
    It's written in the blood of one of Webby's victims, Which are those who make a new "who will we draft?" thread every other day. :twisted:

  6. #6
    TheKnuck's Avatar
    TheKnuck is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    572

    Re: OFFICIAL DRAFT THREAD

    I'm hearing alot about defense so far for next years draft. I believe the offense will eventually mesh, but i yern for the day when we have a defense once again (it does afterall win championships). I want a defense more than anything. Who are the top defense picks you want to see in a purple uniform next year?

  7. #7
    akvikefan89 is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,160

    Re: OFFICIAL DRAFT THREAD

    "TheKnuck" wrote:
    I'm hearing alot about defense so far for next years draft. I believe the offense will eventually mesh, but i yern for the day when we have a defense once again (it does afterall win championships). I want a defense more than anything. Who are the top defense picks you want to see in a purple uniform next year?
    I believe Mario Williams (DE) and that Mathwias Kiwithia? DE (I have no idea how to pronounce or type it :lol: ) A.J. Hawk also..... It will be interesting to see how Erasmus James plays now that he's getting a chance....

  8. #8
    michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,876

    Re: OFFICIAL DRAFT THREAD

    "akvikefan89" wrote:
    "michaelmazid" wrote:
    "akvikefan89" wrote:
    Alright, for those who want to speculate on the Draft, this is the thread it goes in, no more new draft threads....




    [size=18px]EVERYTHING REGARDING THE 2006 NFL DRAFT GOES IN THIS THREAD[/size]



    There. That had better solve the problem.....
    The oversized red font scares me. :lol:
    It's written in the blood of one of Webby's victims, Which are those who make a new "who will we draft?" thread every other day. :twisted:
    what was that troll's name that got banned and changed his name to something like bearsfan and than got banned again when ultra found out the posts were coming from the same IP address?

  9. #9
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: OFFICIAL DRAFT THREAD

    "michaelmazid" wrote:
    "akvikefan89" wrote:
    "michaelmazid" wrote:
    "akvikefan89" wrote:
    Alright, for those who want to speculate on the Draft, this is the thread it goes in, no more new draft threads....




    [size=18px]EVERYTHING REGARDING THE 2006 NFL DRAFT GOES IN THIS THREAD[/size]



    There. That had better solve the problem.....
    The oversized red font scares me. :lol:
    It's written in the blood of one of Webby's victims, Which are those who make a new "who will we draft?" thread every other day. :twisted:
    what was that troll's name that got banned and changed his name to something like bearsfan and than got banned again when ultra found out the posts were coming from the same IP address?
    Hitstick was orangeandblue?

    There have been so many.

    Now they are guests! :razz:

  10. #10
    GreenBaySlackers's Avatar
    GreenBaySlackers is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,249

    Re: OFFICIAL DRAFT THREAD

    DE really isnt a need for first or second round, we are pretty solid all across the line. I think some saftey help and LB are what the doctor ordered for D this first round. But I'd hate to see any of our LB's lose their starting spots... I'm torn... I want to see EJ and Napo and DT play, but I want to win games too...

    On Offence its obviously Oline and RB. So I'd love a Bush or a Fergeson. But honestly, who wouldnt?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Official "Rate My Draft" thread
    By i_bleed_purple in forum Fantasy Football Talk
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 09-10-2009, 01:39 AM
  2. The "Official" Vikings Day 2 Draft Thread
    By ultravikingfan in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 04-29-2007, 05:34 PM
  3. The "Official" Vikings Draft Day Thread - Day 1
    By ultravikingfan in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 197
    Last Post: 04-29-2007, 08:37 AM
  4. The Official Draft Pick Thread
    By SageVike in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-22-2007, 03:40 PM
  5. Official NBA Draft thread
    By cajunvike in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-29-2006, 11:44 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •