Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Ocho Cinco plans to tone it down

[size=13pt]Ocho Cinco plans to tone it down[/size]

Alex Marvez
    FOXSports.com
    , Updated 10 hours ago

CINCINNATI - Chad Johnson says he won't draw excessive attention to himself Sunday.

Quit laughing......

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

MaxVike is offline Team Alumni

Re: Ocho Cinco plans to tone it down

I'm not laughing...in fact, I'll make a prediction that will last FOREVER - we will NEVER read an article anywhere near this regarding Adrian Peterson.
    "I'm all about entertainment," what, are you nuts?
    If I was your teammate, I would kick your ***.
    Chad, you are far too talented to be a putz.
    Knock it off...please grow up.

Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent
    ----------------------------------------------
    As a matter of fact, I do know

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

In all honesty, I like ocho cinco's antics.
    They are done in a way that makes people laugh, not like TO and his stupid attempts.
    I wouldn't want to see other players acting like him, but I enjoy it when I get to catch some CJ highlights on Sports Center.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

"MaxVike" wrote:
    I'm not laughing...in fact, I'll make a prediction that will last FOREVER - we will NEVER read an article anywhere near this regarding Adrian Peterson.
    "I'm all about entertainment," what, are you nuts?
    If I was your teammate, I would kick your ***.
    Chad, you are far too talented to be a putz.
    Knock it off...please grow up.
    Thank you!

Chad Johnson never gets into the endzone so when a rare occasion happens where he does he has to have some ridiculous asinine dance to celebrate what never comes to him. TJ Houshmanzadeh had more touchdowns then him last year.

Personally im biased because Im a lineman but I hate wide receiver like Chad Johnson. Quarterbacks know who protects them and gives them that time to look good. Runningbacks know who makes the holes for them to run through and look good. Receivers recognize numero uno. They think they're the super star. They think they're the one and only on the team thats making the team look good. Its a team sport and not one player could do nearly as good without everybody else on that team. Im also kicking Chad Johnson butt if he was my teamate. I got to blame the coach really. To let such disgraceful acts that sully the name of football go on. If Im coach no one is doing more then giving the football to the official in the endzone. A team that has class and knows that every football play doesn't come with just individual effort. Its only because of the quarterback making that pass and the O-line giving him that time to make that throw that he is able to make a catch in the endzone. Chad Johnson is a fool

"Some Coaches pray for wisdom. I pray for 300 lbs. lineman. They give me plenty of wisdom"
    -Chuck Noll

R.I.P. Sean Taylor

tb04512 is offline Team Alumni

"NodakPaul" wrote:
    They are done in a way that makes people laugh, not like TO and his stupid attempts.
    I wouldn't want to see other players acting like him, but I enjoy it when I get to catch some CJ highlights on Sports Center.
    i agree, and other teams respect and like him too...
    he isnt an asshole about it, he makes it fun and entertaining, and with chad he gives credit where credit is due

Thanks josdin00

"tb04512" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    he isnt an donkey butt about it, he makes it fun and entertaining, and with chad he gives credit where credit is due
    Yeah credit where credit is due. To his supposed glorious hands. He might occasionally if some credit shall wonder away from him give some to Carson Palmer but not usually. Thats why he thought he deserved that car at the pro bowl. I dont know about credit where credit is due.

No he is a donkey butt about it. He does the most inane gestures ive seen and personally think its a disgrace to the game

"Some Coaches pray for wisdom. I pray for 300 lbs. lineman. They give me plenty of wisdom"
    -Chuck Noll

R.I.P. Sean Taylor

davike is offline Team Alumni

"tb04512" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    he isnt an donkey butt about it, he makes it fun and entertaining, and with chad he gives credit where credit is due
    I gotta agree with NP and TB here. For the most part I think Chad Johnson is a team player, yeah, he hasn't been doing the best at that lately, but I can understand why he would be frustrated. I still don't think its right to bash your coach. He is really fun to watch and unlike TO I think he is actually a good guy. TO is just retarded. I think that CJs dances are pretty funny, he doesn't really taunt with them or come off like an idiot, he just has some creative fun that doesn't usually piss people off. Even his opponents have fun with him. I don't think I have ever heard of any apposing player say anything bad about him. He may be a media whore, but usually you see him on there having fun and not bashing his team or coaches.

Thanks Josdin00 for the sig!

davike is offline Team Alumni

But in my instance, the way I approach the game and have fun about it, it's easy to twist the way I am."
    Johnson knows whats going on. And really, that I know of, that one dude didn't even know for sure that Johnson was causing problems. Either your one of the people who like him or you don't. And its all in your personality and I don't think much will change it. I personally believe his dances don't hurt the team at all, in fact I think it may be good for them. But its all personality differences.

Thanks Josdin00 for the sig!

DustinDupont is offline Team Alumni

"PurpleHornsOfDestruction" wrote:
    "tb04512" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    Yeah credit where credit is due. To his supposed glorious hands. He might occasionally if some credit shall wonder away from him give some to Carson Palmer but not usually. Thats why he thought he deserved that car at the pro bowl. I dont know about credit where credit is due.

No he is a donkey butt about it. He does the most inane gestures ive seen and personally think its a disgrace to the game
    i like how you dont like how he does insane gestures amd u think its a disgrace to the game but your avatar is moss mooning the packers..... just thought it was kinda funny...

even tho i like what moss did and what chad does, it just makes the game more intertaining

"DustinDupont" wrote:
    "PurpleHornsOfDestruction" wrote:
    "tb04512" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:

i like how you dont like how he does insane gestures amd u think its a disgrace to the game but your avatar is moss mooning the packers..... just thought it was kinda funny...

even tho i like what moss did and what chad does, it just makes the game more intertaining
    inane not insane. inane means stupid or asinine
    and disgraceful. Hardly insane

Randy Moss would rarely do gestures of Chad's calibur of stupidity. Him mooning the Green Bay crowd I loved came more for my hatred of the Packers then the greatness of his gesture. I have a picture of a Green bay crowd getting mooned by a guy who just put away the game.
    It wasn't like Chad Johnson where they're down 30-0 in the late 3rd or 4th and he scores and does a stupid endzone dance in a over game its just not helping anyone. Even when it does his antics arent relative or amusing. I personally dont find it at all entertaining.
    -Chuck Noll

R.I.P. Sean Taylor

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast