Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 136
  1. #101
    PackSux!'s Avatar
    PackSux! is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,549

    Re: Ocho Cinco to become Ocho Cinco?

    "MaxVike" wrote:
    There are few things on this earth I care less about...whatever
    8)
    You cared enough to read the thread and post.

  2. #102
    V4L's Avatar
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    20,612

    Re: Ocho Cinco to become Ocho Cinco?

    "PackSux!" wrote:
    "MaxVike" wrote:
    There are few things on this earth I care less about...whatever
    8)
    You cared enough to read the thread and post.

    So?

  3. #103
    MaxVike's Avatar
    MaxVike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,506

    Re: Ocho Cinco to become Ocho Cinco?

    "PackSux!" wrote:
    "MaxVike" wrote:
    There are few things on this earth I care less about...whatever
    8)
    You cared enough to read the thread and post.
    Ah, no...not really:

    care


    /kɛər/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[kair] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation noun, verb, cared, car·ing.
    –noun 1. a state of mind in which one is troubled; worry, anxiety, or concern: He was never free from care.

    2. a cause or object of worry, anxiety, concern, etc.: Their son has always been a great care to them.

    3. serious attention; solicitude; heed; caution: She devotes great care to her work.

    4. protection; charge: He is under the care of a doctor.

    5. temporary keeping, as for the benefit of or until claimed by the owner: He left his valuables in the care of friends. Address my mail in care of the American Embassy.

    6. grief; suffering; sorrow.

    –verb (used without object) 7. to be concerned or solicitous; have thought or regard.

    8. to be concerned or have a special preference (usually used in negative constructions): I don't care if I do.

    9. to make provision or look out (usually fol. by for): Will you care for the children while I am away?

    10. to have an inclination, liking, fondness, or affection (usually fol. by for): Would you care for dessert? I don't care for him very much.

    –verb (used with object) 11. to feel concern about: He doesn't care what others say.

    12. to wish; desire; like: Would you care to dance?

    —Idioms13. couldn't care less, could not care less; be completely unconcerned: I couldn't care less whether she goes to the party or not. Also, could care less.

    14. take care, a. be alert; be careful: Take care that you don't fall on the ice!

    b. take care of yourself; goodbye: used as an expression of parting.


    15. take care of, a. to watch over; be responsible for: to take care of an invalid.

    b. to act on; deal with; attend to: to take care of paying a bill.




    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    [Origin: bef. 900; (n.) ME; OE caru, cearu, c. Goth kara, OHG chara lament; (v.) ME caren, OE cearian, carian]




    Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent
    ----------------------------------------------
    As a matter of fact, I do know

  4. #104
    BloodyHorns82's Avatar
    BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9,691

    Re: Ocho Cinco to become Ocho Cinco?

    Attention whore or not, the guys is getting screwed.
    Total B.S.

  5. #105
    Vikes_King's Avatar
    Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,104

    Re: Ocho Cinco to become Ocho Cinco?

    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    Attention whore or not, the guys is getting screwed.
    Total B.S.
    Well, its understandable why they want him to pay it off, otherwise the NFL fucks over Reebok in this situation.
    If he did this right at the end of the 2007 season, we wouldn't be having this discussion.

    I like Chad Ocho Cinco.
    I do think the NFL doesn't like him.
    In my opinion, they should let HIM wear an Ocho Cinco jersey, just not have Reebok start producing and selling them until something is done about the pile up of "Chad Johnson" jerseys.
    Altho, the NFL will also make a nice chunk of change from this


    http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

    "We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

    - Dan Calabrese

  6. #106
    BloodyHorns82's Avatar
    BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9,691

    Re: Ocho Cinco to become Ocho Cinco?

    "Vikes_King" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    Attention whore or not, the guys is getting screwed.
    Total B.S.
    Well, its understandable why they want him to pay it off, otherwise the NFL fucks over Reebok in this situation.
    If he did this right at the end of the 2007 season, we wouldn't be having this discussion.

    I like Chad Ocho Cinco.
    I do think the NFL doesn't like him.
    In my opinion, they should let HIM wear an Ocho Cinco jersey, just not have Reebok start producing and selling them until something is done about the pile up of "Chad Johnson" jerseys.
    Altho, the NFL will also make a nice chunk of change from this
    I see what your saying, but stores are left with piles of jerseys all the time.
    Players are constantly cut and traded, released for DWI (see KROB), etc.


    Hell they had Favre jersey's for sale hours after the trade went through.
    I suppose Reebok is going to go broke with all the piles of GB Favre jerseys laying around.
    Moss?
    What did they do with all those Vikings Moss jerseys laying around?


    Point is this type of thing happens all the time, the only difference in Chad Ocho Cinco's case is he changed his name, he wasn't traded.
    Regardless of the circumstances Reebok has to start making different jerseys and the old ones become much less desirable.

    Why make such a stink and look like a douche bag over 1 player, 1 jersey?

  7. #107
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Ocho Cinco to become Ocho Cinco?

    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "Vikes_King" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    Attention whore or not, the guys is getting screwed.
    Total B.S.
    Well, its understandable why they want him to pay it off, otherwise the NFL fucks over Reebok in this situation.
    If he did this right at the end of the 2007 season, we wouldn't be having this discussion.

    I like Chad Ocho Cinco.
    I do think the NFL doesn't like him.
    In my opinion, they should let HIM wear an Ocho Cinco jersey, just not have Reebok start producing and selling them until something is done about the pile up of "Chad Johnson" jerseys.
    Altho, the NFL will also make a nice chunk of change from this
    I see what your saying, but stores are left with piles of jerseys all the time.
    Players are constantly cut and traded, released for DWI (see KROB), etc.


    Hell they had Favre jersey's for sale hours after the trade went through.
    I suppose Reebok is going to go broke with all the piles of GB Favre jerseys laying around.
    Moss?
    What did they do with all those Vikings Moss jerseys laying around?


    Point is this type of thing happens all the time, the only difference in Chad Ocho Cinco's case is he changed his name, he wasn't traded.
    Regardless of the circumstances Reebok has to start making different jerseys and the old ones become much less desirable.

    Why make such a stink and look like a douche bag over 1 player, 1 jersey?
    Great points, BH.
    Is the next move from the NFL to allow Reebok to veto trades?

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  8. #108
    V4L's Avatar
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    20,612

    Re: Ocho Cinco to become Ocho Cinco?

    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "Vikes_King" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    Attention whore or not, the guys is getting screwed.
    Total B.S.
    Well, its understandable why they want him to pay it off, otherwise the NFL fucks over Reebok in this situation.
    If he did this right at the end of the 2007 season, we wouldn't be having this discussion.

    I like Chad Ocho Cinco.
    I do think the NFL doesn't like him.
    In my opinion, they should let HIM wear an Ocho Cinco jersey, just not have Reebok start producing and selling them until something is done about the pile up of "Chad Johnson" jerseys.
    Altho, the NFL will also make a nice chunk of change from this
    I see what your saying, but stores are left with piles of jerseys all the time.
    Players are constantly cut and traded, released for DWI (see KROB), etc.


    Hell they had Favre jersey's for sale hours after the trade went through.
    I suppose Reebok is going to go broke with all the piles of GB Favre jerseys laying around.
    Moss?
    What did they do with all those Vikings Moss jerseys laying around?


    Point is this type of thing happens all the time, the only difference in Chad Ocho Cinco's case is he changed his name, he wasn't traded.
    Regardless of the circumstances Reebok has to start making different jerseys and the old ones become much less desirable.

    Why make such a stink and look like a douche bag over 1 player, 1 jersey?

    Fuck yah!!

    Start making the Ocho Cinco jerseys

  9. #109
    Garland Greene's Avatar
    Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    6,170

    Re: Ocho Cinco to become Ocho Cinco?

    Bengals WR Ocho Cinco will play under his old name for the rest of this season
    http://www.startribune.com/sports/vikings/33018294.html?elr=KArksi8cyaiU9PmP:QiUiD3aPc:_Yyc: aULPQL7PQLanchO7DiU

    CINCINNATI - Chad Ocho Cinco will keep his dual identity for the rest of the season.

    The Cincinnati Bengals receiver formerly known as Chad Johnson said Thursday he'll wear his old name on the back of his uniform for the rest of the season. It would have cost him a lot of money to make the switch for this year.

  10. #110
    V4L's Avatar
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    20,612

    Re: Ocho Cinco to become Ocho Cinco?

    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

    I was lookin forward to this

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 10 Ocho Cinco Inspired NFL Name Changes
    By Garland Greene in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-08-2008, 11:04 AM
  2. Introducing Mr. Ocho Cinco
    By i_bleed_purple in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-29-2008, 01:48 PM
  3. Ocho Cinco in Purple and Gold?
    By norsefan1 in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 119
    Last Post: 02-14-2008, 06:56 AM
  4. Ocho Cinco Rumors fly in Miami
    By NodakPaul in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-29-2008, 02:22 PM
  5. Ocho Cinco, "Soccer was always my first love"
    By Prophet in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-12-2007, 07:48 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •