Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame

Re: Oakland Raiders breakdown

How about changing that "F Moss" to "F that greedy leech McCombs" who didn't do diddly poo to improve this team while Randy was here. Just a thought.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"coreychavous21" wrote:
    "so-cal vike" wrote:
    When I joined this site, I never imagined that there would be discussions about the Raiders. I thought I'd be the only Raider Hater in a sea of purple who could care less about the AFC West. Then it happened, Moss get's traded to Oakland, my worst fears come true.

While I hated the trade, it does give the opportunity to voice my absolute disgust with the Oakland/LA (T)Raiders. With that in mind, let me just say...

[size=18px]F the Raiders![/size]
    [size=18px]F Moss![/size]
    [size=18px]F the "Nation!"[/size]

[size=18px]LONG LIVE ALL RAIDER HATERS![/size]
    Just curious. Why do you hate the raiders so bad?
    He is "so-cal". Raiders are "no-cal".

so-cal vike is offline Team Alumni

"coreychavous21" wrote:
    Just curious. Why do you hate the raiders so bad?
    Living in so/cal all I've ever heard is that "I have to love the Raiders", "the Raiders are the best", "the nation rules." I've been threatened and harassed by simple thugs just because I don't like the Raiders. Well, over the years that dislike has grown into pure hatred. I see Raiders stickers and shirts all over the place that read "F**k the rest." To them I say F**k you!

"DemonicViking" wrote:
    How about changing that "F Moss" to "F that greedy leech McCombs" who didn't do diddly poo to improve this team while Randy was here. Just a thought.
    It's nothing against Moss, and you're right. It wasn't Randy's fault, it was Red's however, Moss is now a Raider, and as long as he is a Raider he's the enemy. I love my father but if he played for the Raiders I'd have to say F him.

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    He is "so-cal". Raiders are "no-cal".
    Remember that the Raiders were so/cal for a time. They even brought a superbowl to Los Angeles. What kills me is that despite the team moving back to Oakland, Al Davis as well as the " Raider Nation" still refer to the team as a so/cal team. Thus the name (T)Raiders

In short, I stand by my hatred of the silver and black just as strongly as I stand by my love of the purple and gold.

magicci is offline Jersey Retired

I hate the raiders equally, the fans are arrogant sh!t talkers even when their team sucks.

raiderbill70 is offline Waterboy

Culpepper needed Moss more than Moss needed Culpepper. While I agree that Collins is not NEARLY as mobile as Culpepper.......When Randy Moss first came to the NFL, he had Randall Cunningham, Jay Fiedler, and Brad Johnson throwing the ball....not Culpepper. All three combined for 4492 yards and 41 TDs, Moss had 1313 yards and 17 TDs that season. In 1999, Moss' second season Culpepper joined the team....only thing is there were two other QBs on the roster as well; Jeff George and Randall Cunningham. The three QBs combined for 4291 yards and 21 TDs, Moss received 1413 of those yards and 11 TDs. How many of the 4291 yards came from Culpepper? Zero. He played one game in which he ran 3 times for 6 yards. It wasn't until 2000 that Culpepper contributed significantly. Throwing for 3937 yards (while Bubby Brister threw for 82) and 33 TDs, Moss had 1437 yards and 15 TDs that season. Moss' best yardage season came in 2003 with 1632 yards. Twice ('98 & '03) he had 17 TDs in a season. We all know that Culpepper's best throwing season was last season with 4717 yards and in 2002 he threw for 23 TDs. In 2003, the great Gus Frerotte played in 16 games for the Vikings and threw for 690 yards and 2 TDs. There’s not much of a chance finding out how many Moss caught from him though. Kerry Collin's best season was 4073 yards (just 644 short of Culpepper's best). His best receiver that season was Amani Toomer, accounting for 1343 yards and eight TDs. The year he led the Giants to the SB, he threw for 3610 yards and 22 TDs.....again Toomer receiving 1094 of those yards and seven TDs. Someone once said that they believe there isn't anyone in the NFL that can throw a more accurate deep ball than Kerry Collins. Now, he's not only gonna have Moss to throw to, but Porter and Curry as well.....oh and Jordan in the backfield. Again, Moss didn't need Culpepper, Culpepper needed Moss.

Later.

ARVikingsFan is offline Training Camp

what the hell is all this hogwash about the god dang Raiders??? Next subject please.
    ARVikingsFan#1

When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading!!

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"ARVikingsFan" wrote:
    what the hell is all this hogwash about the god dang Raiders??? Next subject please.
    Don't read it then!

DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame

Short, and yet, to the point, hahahaha.

olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame

the raiders are now nothing more than the 5-11 2002 vikings
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

RandyMoss8404 is offline Hall of Famer

You guys are so jealous

The Raiders can win 10 games, and they probably will.

You don't seem to understand. When Randy is angry he singlehandedly wins games.

You know that Green Bay victory we keep rubbing in our Green Bay fan friends' faces? Yeah, 14 of those points came off of badly thrown balls by Culpepper on which the greatest wideout in the game made good plays - both underthrown.

I understand that the 'WE DON'T NEED RANDY, WE SWEAR' talk makes all of you feel better, but be realistic. The man is the biggest gamechanger in the game today.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWgAayphx7Y
    "He s done it! Portugal is through!"

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast