Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Now that Vick might be cut.......

Read my lips, Vick will never be a Viking, and i'de bet the house on that....

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

PurpleGator is offline Hall of Famer

Vick is GARBAGE!

Sure he can throw it 80 yards but if he is 50 yards off of his target, what good is that?

Vikes is offline Team Alumni

I like Vick but he has NO common sense. Him or his brother. The Vikings are trying to bring in SMART thinking people. Vick needs to spend sometime as backup become humble and them maybe he might be a decent RB.

The rigors of Spartan life. Leonidas is cast out into the wild, and survives the harsh winter to return to his home, when he is crowned King ....a Viking!

Jeremy is offline Starter

"FreakinVikingsBaby" wrote:
    Now that Vick might be cut because of this recent incident where it appears they found weed on him, what are your thoughts on signing him? I think if we did Travaris Jackson would still be the qb of the future because Vick has shown time and time again that he can't be a solid passer. But, his rushing ability coupled with his arm strength immediatley fills two needs, one for the deep pass, and a great help with the o-line pass blocking.
    The Falcons would an ubsurd cap hit if they cut Vick. It won't happen.

His contract guarantees him an NFL-record $37 million in bonuses. It was a 10 year deal signed in 2005. Bonuses are paid out evenly over the length of a players contract. That's 3.7 million per year in the case of Mike Vick. The Falcons still have 29.6 million left to pay him in garunteed money. If they release him this offseason the Falcons would take a 29.6 million dollar cap penelty.It's not going to happen. No way, maybe in 6 years if he's unwilling to restructure his contract. Definately not 2 years into a $130 million contract. This thread is stupid.

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Oh man, I can see the possibilities now.

We get Vick as the QB,Randy Moss as the WR and get Onterrio Smith and Ricky Williams as alternating backs.- Every drive would be 80 yards and a BIG cloud of smoke!
    Can you imagine how euphoric the fans would be after 4 quarters of inhaling just the second hand smoke? I bet we could even change the uniforms to a tie dye pattern and have the new stadium fully funded by Dorito's. This is a stroke of true genius. ;D 8)

We could even give them a cute name like the "Puff Pak"

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

"UffDaVikes" wrote:
    Oh man, I can see the possibilities now.

We get Vick as the QB,Randy Moss as the WR and get Onterrio Smith and Ricky Williams as alternating backs.- Every drive would be 80 yards and a BIG cloud of smoke!
    Can you imagine how euphoric the fans would be after 4 quarters of inhaling just the second hand smoke? I bet we could even change the uniforms to a tie dye pattern and have the new stadium fully funded by Dorito's. This is a stroke of true genius. ;D 8)

We could even give them a cute name like the "Puff Pak"

If that was to happen UffDaVikes,

Lets just hope the Dome stays and the new stadium idea w/retracktable roof, doesn't go thru.
    We wouldn't want all that free second hand smoke to float away now, would we...
    ;D

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Or for any of you old AWA wrestling fans from the 70's, we could call them the "High Flyers" lol

Ned, you are right, who would need a new stadium, everybody would be happy at the dome.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456