Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Now that Vick might be cut.......

Now that Vick might be cut because of this recent incident where it appears they found weed on him, what are your thoughts on signing him? I think if we did Travaris Jackson would still be the qb of the future because Vick has shown time and time again that he can't be a solid passer. But, his rushing ability coupled with his arm strength immediatley fills two needs, one for the deep pass, and a great help with the o-line pass blocking.
    Wait, if there's cat food in this bag............................
    I HAVE TO CHECK ON JOLLY!!!!

tjohnson is offline Asst. Coach

Re: Now that Vick might be cut.......

PLEASE tell me you're joking.......

How do ya like them apples?!

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"FreakinVikingsBaby" wrote:
    Now that Vick might be cut because of this recent incident where it appears they found weed on him, what are your thoughts on signing him? I think if we did Travaris Jackson would still be the qb of the future because Vick has shown time and time again that he can't be a solid passer. But, his rushing ability coupled with his arm strength immediatley fills two needs, one for the deep pass, and a great help with the o-line pass blocking.
    Michael Vick could be found in bed with a headless hooker and the Falcons wouldn't cut him.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Don't want Vick I would rather have the other Joint Rollers back that we already had on our team, I don't have to mention their names, you know who they are.
    It is a Whiz to figure it out, when it comes down to it, it is straight up cash hommie.

OK, on second thought, bring Vick over and make him into Brian Westbrook. LOL

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"snowinapril" wrote:
    He holds the ball too loose to be an effective NFL RB.
    Not that any serious consideration would ever be given to having him change positions, but if that were to be considered, I'd look at him as a WR, CB or S.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

ChezPizmo is offline Coordinator

"FreakinVikingsBaby" wrote:
    Sorry bro, Falcons aren't going to cut Vick...
    Especially over something like this.
    Hell, it would take a Federal Offense to make the Falcons cut Vick. Even then...
    [size=11pt]"The only thing better than food & football is maybe Brett Favre."

[size=8pt]

-John Madden on Thanksgiving while on "Mike & Mike In The Morning"

I know he's overrated, but I find it hard to believe that TJ in his second year is already better. I just think it would add an immediate spark to our offense. Once we start playing with confidence, Chilly might actually start throwing it on third and longs and putting deep routes in the playbook. Also, I'm pretty sure Alge Crumpler has been his top target for a few years so it would most likely be a boost for wiggins as well.
    Wait, if there's cat food in this bag............................
    I HAVE TO CHECK ON JOLLY!!!!

"Zeus" wrote:
    "snowinapril" wrote:
    He holds the ball too loose to be an effective NFL RB.
    Not that any serious consideration would ever be given to having him change positions, but if that were to be considered, I'd look at him as a WR, CB or S.

=Z=
    I should have been more clear, I was thinking that that was what CHilly was thinking in that calculating [size=6pt]little pea that he is using for a (that was for people that love sarcasm)[/size] brain.

ChezPizmo is offline Coordinator

"snowinapril" wrote:
    I don't know why the Falcons haven't tried something like that they. Not exactly making him a straight up RB, but doing something more tricky.
    Like when it was rumored that Matt Schaub was going to start for the Falcons because, I think, Vick had an injury and Mora was toying with the thought of putting him in at that role. In my opinion, with where the Falcons are, it's worth a shot. Having both QBs behind center like that could cause for some big plays.
    [size=11pt]"The only thing better than food & football is maybe Brett Favre."

[size=8pt]

-John Madden on Thanksgiving while on "Mike & Mike In The Morning"

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast