Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Now that's COLD...

"BearsTroll" wrote:
    Bears have their whole defense locked up long term, and all are under 28, so we arnt going anywhere for a long time, just wait til we get a qb who can pass for more than 49 yards
    as much as i hate to admit it, your bears will be good for a long run with that defense. the only thing id question is what happens when you get down and your offense can only kick field goals? not that it makes a difference, since you really havent been down in many games.

but seriously get yourself an offense and next year if you keep playing like you do this year, i think youll find a good result. I say next year because i think this is the colts year and they will win the superbowl. They are just unstoppable. GO PACKERS!

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"singersp" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "bono" wrote:
    Wakeup call? A cold shower, after playing out in the freakin' cold weather, a wakeup call? Yeah right! More like a "performance sleeper" if you know what I mean, kiddo. Besides, guys can get sick like that (catch pneumonia (sp), the flu, or something)
    One good turn deserves another. The Bears still have to play at Lambeau & I assume there are shower facilities there, if your getting my drift. :wink:

Perhaps something could go wrong with the toilet plumbing as well!
    Are you stupid? Of course Lambeau has shower facilities.

Mounting sheep can leave one's area a mess! :razz:
    I can't believe you just called me stupid Ultra!

One does have to ask these questions.

They might just have garden hoses & a trough for a drain. Wool does tend to clog an ordinary shower drain.
    You were a sacrificial lamb in order to be funny. :grin:

mnjamie is offline Ring of Fame

"sterlinghudson" wrote:
    "BearsTroll" wrote:
    Bears have their whole defense locked up long term, and all are under 28, so we arnt going anywhere for a long time, just wait til we get a qb who can pass for more than 49 yards
    as much as i hate to admit it, your bears will be good for a long run with that defense. the only thing id question is what happens when you get down and your offense can only kick field goals? not that it makes a difference, since you really havent been down in many games.

but seriously get yourself an offense and next year if you keep playing like you do this year, i think youll find a good result. I say next year because i think this is the colts year and they will win the superbowl. They are just unstoppable. GO PACKERS!

As I stated above, ya gotta love this site.

De-Toilet fans cheering for the Pack??? Don King, "Only in America, Baby" :lol:

bono is offline Hall of Famer

Sterling,
    the Bear's defense has been pretty good for some years now, if you ask me. It's been their offense, or lack of it, or disabilities of it, that have set the team back. The Bears look like the Bears of a few years ago when they won the division...and got beat in first round action in the playoffs. See, the way I look at it is: after last season's horrid performance/results, the Bears got an overall "milky/soft" schedule for a a defense of their magnitude. Add on the slow start by some foes (vikings), and the "missing. have you see us?" Packers this season, and the Bears are atop. Sure, their defense will remain for some years, BUT I highly doubt that other North division foes will be struggling as are this season (with the exception of the risen-from-the-dead-vikings). Let's face it: it wasn't the Bears' defense that won the game today against the packers, it was the packers' bowel movements that did the deed. Can you imagine this great defense of the Bears going up against a revived packer team (with all its top guys returning...hopefully), with the ability to score way more than 7 points? It will be like old times!
    Furthermore,
    The Bears are in danger of getting a very hard schedule next season, with all this recent success. Won't bid well for them; especially if they have to play a Colts' team led by Manning "Fresh" himself. The Packers? Well, with a current 2-10 record, and one more win is the only thing we can hope for, they'll definately get an EASY pickin' schedule next season. (Bring on those 49ers! Texans! Cardinals! And all other horrible teams!)
    BonoSugaRay IS Betamethasone Dunkin

BearsTroll is offline Rookie

i dont know how you think the sheduling works bono so I will teach u a lesson...
    every years we(NFCN) play each other
    we also play 1 nfc confrence (this year the south) and 1 afc confrence(the north this year
    the only 2 games differ for each team in our confrence
    we played Washington and San Fran
    pack play seattle and philly
    vikes play giants rams
    Not an increadible differnce...
    And if you look at our schedule for nect year we play the afc east and the nfc west, the 2 weakest confrences, so all our teams strength of schedule should drop next year

Poor randy

BearsTroll is offline Rookie

i dont know how you think the sheduling works bono so I will teach o a lesson...
    we also play 1 nfc confrence (this year the south) and 1 afc confrence(the north this year
    vikes play giants rams
    And if you look at our schedule for nect year we play the afc east and the nfc west, the 2 weakest confrences, so all our teams strength of schedule should drop next year

Poor randy

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "bono" wrote:
    Wakeup call? A cold shower, after playing out in the freakin' cold weather, a wakeup call? Yeah right! More like a "performance sleeper" if you know what I mean, kiddo. Besides, guys can get sick like that (catch pneumonia (sp), the flu, or something)
    One good turn deserves another. The Bears still have to play at Lambeau & I assume there are shower facilities there, if your getting my drift. :wink:

They might just have garden hoses & a trough for a drain. Wool does tend to clog an ordinary shower drain.
    Lamb not being the optimum word here. :lol:

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

audioghost is offline Star Spokesman

I hate the Bears! They win on these b.s. defensive TDs....Orton throws for 60 something yards today...they don't deserve their record! That being said, I hate the Packers more and am enjoying Favre throwing massive amounts of TDs....to the other team that is.

A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"BearsTroll" wrote:
    i dont know how you think the sheduling works bono so I will teach o a lesson...
    vikes play giants rams
    Hey dope, you do not just play 2 games that differ. :roll: You play the other 2 teams in the NFC that finsished in the same spot in their Division as you did. Before you act like you know something, jerk you head out of your hole and use it.

I have posted this so many times, but here is the Vikings schedule. Every team in the NFL has this same formula for their schedule:

[quote="ultravikingfan"]It may be a good indicator, but all teams follow the same formula for their schedules.

-6 Division Games

-4 Against Opposite Conference of a selected Divsion (this year the NFC North plays the AFC North; these are rotated every year. So, every 4 years we will play the AFC North)

-4 Against an NFC Conference (this year we got the NFC South)

-2 Against the other 2 teams in the NFC that finished the same spot in their Division (we were 2nd palce last year, we play St. Louis and NYG. They both finished 2nd in their Division)

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"singersp" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    Quote Originally Posted by bono

Lamb not being the optimum word here. :lol:

Especially with you living in Packer Country and all that...look out, singer...the Packer fans are coming for you and they have got lust in their eyes! :shock: :twisted:

Run, Forrest, Run!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast