Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    bono is offline Hall of Famer

Re: Now that's COLD...

DRY ICE all the way! In the words of singer Usher: "Let it Burn. Let it burn. Let it Burn!"
    BonoSugaRay IS Betamethasone Dunkin

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"singersp" wrote:
    "bono" wrote:
    Wakeup call? A cold shower, after playing out in the freakin' cold weather, a wakeup call? Yeah right! More like a "performance sleeper" if you know what I mean, kiddo. Besides, guys can get sick like that (catch pneumonia (sp), the flu, or something)
    One good turn deserves another. The Bears still have to play at Lambeau & I assume there are shower facilities there, if your getting my drift. :wink:

Perhaps something could go wrong with the toilet plumbing as well!
    Are you stupid? Of course Lambeau has shower facilities.

Mounting sheep can leave one's area a mess! :razz:

BearsTroll is offline Rookie

at the end of the next game Mike Sherman will be to busy worring about bret favre in the emergency room to turn off the hot water

Poor randy

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

i think farve is the only one who needs a wake up call... or a seat on the bench.
    We're bringing purple back.

BearsTroll,
    My Packers will regain what they have lost this horrible season, and Bear hunting will be on the brain. Stick around for next season, kiddo. The bears' reign atop the North is will be short lived. Not that I'm hatin' on the Bears, 'cause I'm not. I actually believe they have a really GREAT defense (not that it would take a great defense to stop my downhill packers of this season, or anything).
    Hey,
    time and chance comes to us all. Albeit, it comes to some of us (packers) a little more often than others (bears). Good luck, "mama bear"!

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"bono" wrote:
    BearsTroll,
    My Packers will regain what they have lost this horrible season, and Bear hunting will be on the brain. Stick around for next season, kiddo. The bears' reign atop the North is will be short lived. Not that I'm hatin' on the Bears, 'cause I'm not. I actually believe they have a really GREAT defense (not that it would take a great defense to stop my downhill packers of this season, or anything).
    Hey,
    time and chance comes to us all. Albeit, it comes to some of us (packers) a little more often than others (bears). Good luck, "mama bear"!
    I am not going to take sides here....ah screw it. The Bears owned you guys (like we did) and I do not think you really have any leverage Bono.

Well,
    I think it's fair to say that all three of our teams have OWNED the other in the last few years, eh?
    This season, the vikings have owned the packers. The Packers have yet to OWN any team in the North yet. Vikings have a chance of being OWNED by the Bears, if they can't find away to prevent a SWEEP in a few weeks.
    But, let's just be honest here, it was the Packers' offensive bowel movements, more than it was the Bears' play, that caused yet another win for the Bears. Their QB finished with under 100 yds. passing. The had no offense...
    Wait, I take that back. They had the ever so reaccuring no show of the packers' offense when the going get tough, to win the game. A preventable Favre pick here. A preventable Favre pick there. A fumble up the gut. A fumble to the left. Crucial, but catchable drops over yunder.
    Oh, how the fat lady is singing loudy right now! Too much of that good 'ol Wisconsin cheese! But, all will be back to normal next season (please, hurry up next season. The egos of the remaining North division, playoff hopefuls, are on growling loudly). DOWN GOES FRAISIER! DOWN GOES...FRAISER!

BearsTroll is offline Rookie

Bears have their whole defense locked up long term, and all are under 28, so we arnt going anywhere for a long time, just wait til we get a qb who can pass for more than 49 yards
    Orton 1-0 vs farve
    Grossman 1-0 vs farve
    yep pwned

Poor randy

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "bono" wrote:
    Wakeup call? A cold shower, after playing out in the freakin' cold weather, a wakeup call? Yeah right! More like a "performance sleeper" if you know what I mean, kiddo. Besides, guys can get sick like that (catch pneumonia (sp), the flu, or something)
    One good turn deserves another. The Bears still have to play at Lambeau & I assume there are shower facilities there, if your getting my drift. :wink:

Perhaps something could go wrong with the toilet plumbing as well!
    Are you stupid? Of course Lambeau has shower facilities.

Mounting sheep can leave one's area a mess! :razz:
    I can't believe you just called me stupid Ultra!

One does have to ask these questions.

They might just have garden hoses & a trough for a drain. Wool does tend to clog an ordinary shower drain.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

mnjamie is offline Ring of Fame

"bono" wrote:
    BearsTroll,
    Hey,

All you newbies and vets out there pay attention. This is what makes PP.O the best and ONLY site on the net to be at.

Where else can you get the free entertainment of a Packer and Bear fan talkn' trash and going at it on a site devoted to Vikings fanatics??

Priceless.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast