Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re: Not AGAIN!!! Why can't they go after OTHER team's coaches?

"pack93z" wrote:
    Isn't Leslie Frazier the DC that failed miserably in Cinny a couple of years ago.. now he takes over a talented group and maintains them at the same level. How does that make him a HC canidate so quickly?

Just curious?
    Yet again another sound post by an outsider.
    I am getting embareassssssed.
    :'(

As for you my Green Friend, please don't muddy the water with any kindof facts my friend.
    Just let them mumble bumble along.
    That is what most of us do.

With respect to Childress
    :
    Our owner knows what is best for the team and consistency at the HC position is the right answer.
    Onces the youngsters (most on thier first year of the so called "System") get a bit of time (4 games is a very short term) and reps they will start to see the light, start playing better (about week 6 or 7) and they will all be on the Chiller is a guru bandwagon.

With respect to our D-coord
    :
    There is no way he gets a promotion as a HC to any team as Tomlin did.
    Sure he will get a few interviews/looks but it will be just window dressing.
    He isn't going anywhere.

Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

I'm believing, all the Childress haters are going to be in for a big suprise in the end....

He's a much better coach than most are willing to see or admite...

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

sleepagent is offline Hall of Famer

Maybe hiring successful cordinator's from successful teams isn't the formula!

Maybe you gotta get the gem on the losing team!

We see how well the Vikes, Notre Dame & Cleveland are doing!
    How about Pittsburgh!

;D ;D ;D ;D

"No Greater Friend . . . No Worse Enemy. U.S. MARINES"
    "FIND YOUR PASSION AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!"
    "SUCCESS LOOKS EASY TO THOSE THAT WEREN'T THERE WHEN IT WAS BEING ACHIEVED!"

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"NordicNed" wrote:

I'm believing, all the Childress haters are going to be in for a big suprise in the end....

Thats the spirit my friend.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"NordicNed" wrote:

The other coaches with the same experience level that are also in rebuilding mode certainly aren't in awe of his skill. That is what matters most to me,not how good he is in his own mind

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "pack93z" wrote:
    Isn't Leslie Frazier the DC that failed miserably in Cinny a couple of years ago.. now he takes over a talented group and maintains them at the same level. How does that make him a HC canidate so quickly?

Just curious?

As for you my Green Friend, please don't muddy the water with any kindof facts my friend.

:
    Our owner knows what is best for the team and consistency at the HC position is the right answer.
    Onces the youngsters (most on thier first year of the so called "System") get a bit of time (4 games is a very short term) and reps they will start to see the light, start playing better (about week 6 or 7) and they will all be on the Chiller is a guru bandwagon.

:
    He isn't going anywhere.

Didn't you say the same similar thing about Tomlin last year? I was one of only a few people who felt he'd be given a HC job.

Not sure what my opinion is yet as to what will happen in the offseason, but if it was me looking for a new head coach, I'd be looking hard at the top defense or offense in the NFL & targeting those coordinators.

Wouldn't you?

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"singersp" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "pack93z" wrote:

Just curious?

:

:
    He isn't going anywhere.

Didn't you say the same similar thing about Tomlin last year? I was one of only a few people who felt he'd be given a HC job.

Not sure what my opinion is yet as to what will happen in the offseason, but if it was me looking for a new head coach, I'd be looking hard at the top defense or offense in the NFL & targeting those coordinators.

Wouldn't you?

But of course we won't be looking for a coach since we are going to win the super bowl

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "pack93z" wrote:

Just curious?

:

:
    He isn't going anywhere.

Wouldn't you?

But of course we won't be looking for a coach since we are going to win the super bowl
    I'm refering to team owners in general that will be looking for new head coaches. If I were one of them, that's where I'd start looking.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

scorptile is offline Starter

"pack93z" wrote:

Just curious?
    leslie frazier was the DB coach in indy before taking the def coordinators job in MN. so he has a SB ring.
    proud fan of the SB XLI champions.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12