Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Re: No QBs to be taken in top 20?

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "jargomcfargo" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    I would find it hard to believe if none are taken in the top 20. There are so many teams who are weak at QB that it would be amazing to see that happen.

If it plays out that we we should trade up with our later picks and take 2 in the first round.
    I agree with the first part. I doubt the first qb taken will fall to 20 or later.

The second part is rediculous.How many later picks would we have to give to get a second first round pick?
    You would essentially give away this years draft for two college quarterbacks?

The second part is just a product of offseason boredom. I figured someone would get bent out of shape over it.

Thank you
    LOL, If you are gonna try to bend us, at least give us a heads up so we can stiffen a bit.
    ;D
    Sorry, Clients are getting to me a bit today so I need a break.

pack93z is offline Team Alumni

"Marrdro" wrote:
    Anyway, this years QB class is considered pretty damn weak even to the point that obvious teams that need a guy, would wait until the later rounds as not to waste a high (top 15) draft pick on a guy that couldn't/wouldn't provide immediate impact.
    While I agree that the class is lacking in star power and a player GM's will drool over.. It has a boatload of guys that can play at the next level... There will be a surprise or two at the QB position from this draft.. Josh Johnson is going to be one of them.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"pack93z" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Anyway, this years QB class is considered pretty gol 'darnit weak even to the point that obvious teams that need a guy, would wait until the later rounds as not to waste a high (top 15) draft pick on a guy that couldn't/wouldn't provide immediate impact.
    While I agree that the class is lacking in star power and a player GM's will drool over.. It has a boatload of guys that can play at the next level... There will be a surprise or two at the QB position from this draft.. Josh Johnson is going to be one of them.
    Silly Packer Fan...... ;D

Ya gotta give a link for a gem like this so guys like me who haven't heard of him can find out about him.

http://usdtoreros.cstv.com/sports/m-...on_josh00.html
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

pack93z is offline Team Alumni

"Marrdro" wrote:
    Silly Packer Fan...... ;D

Ya gotta give a link for a gem like this so guys like me who haven't heard of him can find out about him.

http://usdtoreros.cstv.com/sports/m-...on_josh00.html
    LOL.. but reading about him is one thing.. watching the kid perform is all together different.. most fluid accurate QB in this draft hands down. Very aware on the football field and just has that sense about him.. I probably am the wrong person to listen to on this but a couple years down the line, if he can stay healthy with the thin frame.. he will be the best QB to come from this draft.

IMO that is.
    ;D

jargomcfargo is offline Ring of Fame

"UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "jargomcfargo" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    I would find it hard to believe if none are taken in the top 20. There are so many teams who are weak at QB that it would be amazing to see that happen.

If it plays out that we we should trade up with our later picks and take 2 in the first round.
    I agree with the first part. I doubt the first qb taken will fall to 20 or later.

The second part is rediculous.How many later picks would we have to give to get a second first round pick?

The second part is just a product of offseason boredom. I figured someone would get bent out of shape over it.

Thank you
    LOL! I'm with you on the off season boredom. Truth be known, I enjoy the majority of your posts. Not bent out of shape here.
    “What takes a quarterback to the next level is not arm strength or mobility or any of that stuff. It’s the ability to play on critical downs. Manage third downs, or red zones or four-minute or two-minute situations"
    Dilfer

Blog Entries

"jargomcfargo" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "jargomcfargo" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:

Thank you
    LOL! I'm with you on the off season boredom. Truth be known, I enjoy the majority of your posts. Not bent out of shape here.

No problems, and I also apologize for my post yesterday where after reading it back I kinda singled you out on the Allison issue. That post was intended to be broader than it ended up looking. I like your stuff too.

V-Unit is offline Jersey Retired

"UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "jargomcfargo" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "jargomcfargo" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:

Thank you

No problems, and I also apologize for my post yesterday where after reading it back I kinda singled you out on the Allison issue. That post was intended to be broader than it ended up looking. I like your stuff too.
    You guys are so cute!
    "I hate when threads are destroyed by facts and logic."
    - Prophet

Thanks Josdin!

Blog Entries

"V" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "jargomcfargo" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "jargomcfargo" wrote:
    [quote author=UffDaVikes link=topic=42470.msg724580#msg724580 date=1203435608]

Thank you

You guys are so cute!
    [/quote]

Piss off.

Blog Entries

;D

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "V" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "jargomcfargo" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    [quote author=jargomcfargo link=topic=42470.msg724588#msg724588 date=1203436175]
    [quote author=UffDaVikes link=topic=42470.msg724580#msg724580 date=1203435608]

Thank you

You guys are so cute!
    [/quote]

Piss off.
    [/quote]
    PPO Luv....Is that like Muskrat Luv?
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast