Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    tastywaves is offline Ring of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Webby View Post
    Old school or go home. Won't buy one of these monstrosities!
    Without the new school, it would be hard to appreciate the old school.

Bring us a SB and I will always remember how great these uniforms look.

scottishvike is offline Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Bummer! I was really hoping the Vike's unis were going to be radically changed when nike took over the deal. I wonder if they will keep using the same style of throwbacks though, I would love to see the 90's style making a comeback.

Formo is offline Team Alumni
    One thing about the Nike uniforms I'm not diggin' is the lumpy thigh pads.
    Vegans are eating the rainforests. =(

Reignman is offline Asst. Coach
    I was hoping they'd go with a darker shade of purple. The current shade is kinda weak and sometimes has a pinkish tint in certain light. The yellow would contrast much better against a darker shade of purple.

Turboe is offline Hall of Famer
    Apparently at least one site thinks out new Nike duds are looking pretty sweet. Ranked us as having the 9th best unis of the 32 new uniforms unveiled the other day...

Nike NFL Jerseys: Ranking New Nike Uniforms of All 32 Teams | Bleacher Report

Formo is offline Team Alumni
    Quote Originally Posted by Turboe View Post
    Apparently at least one site thinks out new Nike duds are looking pretty sweet. Ranked us as having the 9th best unis of the 32 new uniforms unveiled the other day...

Nike NFL Jerseys: Ranking New Nike Uniforms of All 32 Teams | Bleacher Report
    A Bleacher Report blogger doesn't equate to the entire site's views. And that guy doesn't realize that the Vikings added those 'stripes' a handful of years ago. Ouch.

Although, he's right on one aspect.. Purple and Gold is a superior color combination.
    Vegans are eating the rainforests. =(

Dibbzz is offline Starter
    I guess I'm probably in the minority when I say I've always liked our new Jerseys and was actually getting bored with the ones we had in the 1990's in my opinion. I totally like the idea of wearing the throwbacks a couple of times a year but for the most part I've liked our newer style jerseys better. Again just my opinion.

With the exception of Seattle, no NFL teams' uniforms changed all that much. I think the idea of our team with matching shoes and gloves will be pretty sweet, though it makes me wonder if one's going to be allowed to wear different cleats if they wish (e.g. one pair for astro turf, one for grass, etc.) or if the entire team needs to wear conforming gloves, shoes.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by singersp View Post
    The new Nike jersey yellow collar looks even worse than the Reebok jersey.

Yuk!

Get rid of the yellow & put the purple ribbing back in.

This is my first view up close of the collar and I actually like it. It looks pretty bad ass IMO.

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Johnson14 is offline Hall of Famer
    What i don't like is that they (Vikings + all other teams) knew of the jersey change coming up yet still for the whole season charged full prices.. that's horse shit. I don't like these jersey's, think the Reebok looked better.

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

Nike Unveils New Jerseys for all 32 Teams

I hate them. Saw them in the stores and almost puked. I won't get any. There is no players worth getting anyways.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12